• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Much appreciated bro.

But Speed Equalization is unnecessary. Kratos ain't fast enough to blitz.

Doesn't list it in his powers and abilities section.

Certainly nothing there about "twisting his hand"

Get it added, or its an invalid argument.

Monarch Laciel said:
Doesn't list it in his powers and abilities section.

Certainly nothing there about "twisting his hand"

Get it added, or its an invalid argument.
Click on what I just typed please

Not like it matters

Since I haven't even used it as an argument yet

╠Âk╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âe ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe ╠Âh╠Âe ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠Ân'╠Ât ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âe ╠Ât╠Âo ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âr╠Âo╠Âw╠Âs

Anyway, main point is if weather or not Kakine can be killed by Kratos.

BTW OP, I thought you were using GOW1 Kratos (Strongest 7B version) but if it's Chains of Olympus then speed should be equal because then Kakine blitzes.

Otherwise the picture of Kakine is also not the version used here.

I don't know anything about either of these two so Idk what version's the strongest or the fastest or the wettest I just made this cuz you asked for it. I'll change it to GoW 1 tho

Well I certainly appreciate the gesture regardless, plus the OP and Kakine's picture is personal taste anyway.

I didn't mention Poseidon's Rage.

Kratos reaches behind him and raises his arm up, Kakine wonders what he is doing, and that's the end for him.

^This

I might lean towards Kratos just a bit here due to his slightly higher speed.

Then again Hand Twist>Hand Raise

That's the point. I didn't mention Poseidon's Rage.

Kratos sticks his hand behind his back and pulls up something. Kakine sees it and that's it for him.

Ok, you say sub-atomic and you say macro quantic and now you say atomic.

Can I just get a clear explanation of how small Kakine's powers go?

Kepekley23 said:
That's the point. I didn't mention Poseidon's Rage.
Kratos sticks his hand behind his back and pulls up something. Kakine sees it and that's it for him.
You're talking about Medusa's head.

Except Medusa's head turns things to stone. Stone is an elemental configuration of atoms. Kakine is made up of things smaller than atoms, which he controls.

He'd just undo the changes.

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok, you say sub-atomic and you say macro quantic and now you say atomic.

Can I just get a clear explanation of how small Kakine's powers go?
Macro Quantic Matter Destruction=/=Regenerationn I believe tho don't quote me on that.

Kakine has nothing about Sub-Atomic at all however

Kepekley23 said:
Uh...that's not how it works here. If he is petrified, he won't be able to regen.
Kakine's mind is apparently present within all dark matter. Dark matter is an elementary particle. Elementary particles are smaller than the stone, which is a combination of various elements such as silicon.

Turning the body of kakine to stone won't do anything to the elementary particles of dark matter, and then Kakine just creates more clones of himself or whatever. Except these ones don't have eyes and just use his retrocognition.

Don't think Medusa's head will stop the other Kakine clones however.

I'll go inconclusive myself, who shoots first? IDFK

This is of course assuming PR or MH kills him, if not Kakine either beats him to death or melts him.

Pretty sure that's not how it works here. Otherwise you're saying transmutation means nothing despite him not resisting it. He won't retain his consciousness.

Except he will retain his consciousness. His consciousness is present in elementary particles, i.e. the stuff that stone is made of. He doesn't even need a physical brain, why would turning his to stone damage his consciousness in any way?

Boo's consciousness is held in the vapor whenever ki blasts destroy his body. Can you explain why he was unable to regenerate from his own Candy Beam being turned back at him if he's supposed to be able to?

It's not how it works in fiction.

Back