• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Cinder Fall

@Ricsi

You are grossly mistaken on Shunshin. It doesn't give Ninja Tunnel Vision. The Chidori does. New Era Kakashi doesn't use Chidori because of that. He has his purple lightning attacks though. Which are AoE and Ranged attacks.

And Cinder's Dura / AoE isn't high enough to AP Stomp or No Sell attacks from Kakashi. All it means is if Kakashi isn't careful, he can get mortally wounded or killed quickly and it'll take him extra time and effort to break her aura (Which btw, doesn't negate all damage/pain in the first place).

I feel like you're also ignoring Kakashi's intelect and tactics.

@Weekly

Does Cinder have game feats that're accepted that I should read up on?

"Continual use of her Aura will cause it to decay to the point where she can be left weakened or even incapacitated, Her Grimm Arm does not gain protection from Aura"

Believe me,Kakashi will notice that quickly.

Kakashi has genjutsu,better intelligence and versatility with many different jutsus of different elements,Kakashi can throw a smoke and hide himself undeground while his clone is fighting her.Obito was also stronger than Kakashi,but got cought by lighting clone from undeground and chidori pierced.

Raikiri doesn't need a running start to be usable so all them "tunnel vision" arguments are out.

Anyways, Kakashi tends to hide away at the first possible instance he can, which given the competitors, is at the very moment either of them throws a big, flashy attack. This is followed by various clones moving about in the shadows while one of them engages. Kakashi just lays back until one of said clones get hits on Cinder to make his observations.

If none of his usual shtick works, he may just try to bombard Cinder with his best jutsu, Shiden.

WeeklyBattles said:
Game feats?
The Rwby game. Grimm Eclypse I believe? You arued it was canon in Yang vs Naruto and were citing abilities and feats that weren't present in the show itself. So, I just don't want to be sidelined by it again if she has feats in the game.

@TFO

Kakashi scales to 82 megatons, actually. He scales above Jiraiya's Cho Odama Rasengan

WeeklyBattles said:
He tries to get close he gets caught in a fire bubble or frozen solid
IC Cinder doesn't use the Fire Bubble off bat, nor the Ice (Right?)

Given what Kep said, if Kakashi gets hit by it and knocked back, given the the AP advantage is vastly shrunken, it's not something that will end the fight (And I know, it was a casual feat they're scaling from). Conversely, its more than possible that she'll use it on a clone first given Kakashi's tactics.

Kakashi also has Long Range Water and Lightning Jutsu to keep his distance. I just can't see Cinder wining Via the FB alone, but it'll definitely make things complicated.

She used ice right off the bat against Raven and the fire bubble as soon as they were in a serious fight and not just trading blows

If Cinder tries to launch a fireball at him, he can do the same thing he did to Genin Sasuke. Substitute and then use the Headhunter Jutsu to incap her

WeeklyBattles said:
And her instafreezing?
Also no one answered my question, qould Cinder be able to absorb his Chakra?
Under verse equalization, her Grim Arm should be able to unless it's specific only to maidens power. Chakra would be the equivalent of Aura. If she can absorb Aura then yeah.

The Instafreezing can be countered by cloking the body in Chakra. Kakashi specifically has countered it this way in his novel, which is accepted as canon by majority of people.

WeeklyBattles said:
The video I watched happened quite a bit after that. I'm also going to assume you're going to scale Cinder's skill with the Maiden's power from Raven, despite that Cinder had to use an actual blast to freeze her as opposed to Raven who just points and flashes.

I can't rebuttle that if you do, so it's cool.

This is Hokage Kakashi? I thought it was 4th Shinobi World War

But even so, Kakashi used the Hell Viewing Jutsu on Sakura even without his Sharingan on.

Kakashi via comparable power, summoning, overall greater tactical abilities, vastly superior h2h combat skills and stealth mastery

Yeah, Chapter 6. He genjutsu's Sakura without Sharingan. That with Silent Killing Technique is surprising.

Also, can I get clear votes? Don't want to assume a vote based on arguments alone.

Ok I'm going to give my last 2 cents and I will be making threads on why naruto characters are stronger than you think. Ok so first of all Kakashi has more experience than cinder and she isn't really Raven level,Raven is far beyond her. If Raven fought Kakashi (with equal speed) Raven is clapping kakashi. I will also be making a thread about "Can bullets hurt Naruto characters?" Since Cinder has equal speed to Kakashi,speed isn't everything. Kakashi is still physically stronger than her for example when he fought Kaguya she was literally scared of Kakashi ripping her head off with kamui. Kakashi was taking hits from kakuzu which is way stronger than Cinder for example when he was capturing the two tails,the two tails threw her claw at kakuzu and he casually caught it with no difficulty. He also punched down the gate to the Buddhist temple which was made of Metal. Kakashi was getting cucked by kakuzu but he still took hits.

Kakashi did get stronger throughout Naruto for example in part one of Naruto he was only able to use chidori twice a day. Then in shippuden he was able to do it four times a day. Then in the war fighting the seven ninja swordsman for 1 or two full days (I think) he was able to spam chidori. Let's skip shippuden and get to boruto. His purple lightning is so strong when he first used it,it exploded and knocked him unconscious. That's how strong it is. I also want to talk about why Raven is way stronger than Cinder,like Raven is in a different league than Cinder for example when she was fighting cinder,she was restricting Raven to use some of her strong abilities. Raven was basically using only taijutsu with only like one or 2 abilities. So Raven couldn't go all out but was still beyond cinder. I just wanted to clarify this 'cause I said Cinder is not Raven level.

I'm going to defend the RWBY fans here and debunking @TheFinalOrder statement about Kakashi using genjutsu. First off Regular genjutsu like kurenai or Kakashi without the sharingan won't work on RWBY characters without chakra. RWBY characters don't have chakra. But the only reason I said Kakashi without the sharingan is because if he had the sharingan he would be able to put RWBY characters in genjutsu with or without chakra. In the data books it says shisui's kotoamatsukami genjutsu implants chakra through your eyes. So sharingan genjutsu implants chakra through your eyes,but another way for sharingan genjutsu to work is,you need to have natural energy (everyone has natural energy) so this means (if he had the sharingan) he could put a tree under genjutsu.

> First off Regular genjutsu like kurenai or Kakashi without the sharingan won't work on RWBY characters without chakra

Equalized energies, or else Cinder gets one-shotted by Kakashi's Raikiri after the fight begins

Back