• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Cinder Fall

Also to support kakashi is physically stronger,keep in mind after kakuzu caught the two tails giant paw casually and defeated it,kakashi took hits from him not casually but he did get stronger. The two tails is mountain level. All tailed beast are mountain level. So yeah kakashi claps.

It only says speed equalized. Even without genjutsu he can still beat cinder. But if it's Verse equalization then Kakashi has a even better chance at beating cinder.

So is this GG on kakashi's behalf? Did I shut the RWBY fans down? I'll also do threads on "Why RWBY characters are stronger than you think." I'm not trying to bully the RWBY fans here but I think I proved why Kakashi wins.

wait a darn minute Kakazu caught two tails attack like it was nothing??? Is that anime only cause if it isnt we may have a upgrade imo

It did indeed happen in the manga but its an outlier

Same as how 3rd raikage cutting the tails off of hachibi should be an outlier considering SM Naruto cracked his arm

ShrekAlmighty said:
It did indeed happen in the manga but its an outlier
Same as how 3rd raikage cutting the tails off of hachibi should be an outlier considering SM Naruto cracked his arm
naw that wasnt SM Naruto bro lol that was 3rds own attack

TheShadowMan777 said:
Where do I go to vote?
You just state who you think wins and give reasons, or if the arguments already presented are sufficient enough for you, just state the characters name and say "FRA" or "For Reasons Above."

By my count:

Kakashi 4 votes (Dz, Astral, Shadowman, Bruce)

Cinder 1 Vote (Risci)

Everyone else hasn't stated who they're voting for. You Just have arguments for one of the characters. I don't want to count an argument as a vote, you know?

Before this thread is closed I just want to clarify and change my mind about Raven vs Kakashi. I said if Raven and kakashi had equal speed Raven would clap kakashi but the more I think about it,Kakashi will be the winner. So I think kakashi could beat Raven. Just wanted to clear this up.

If anybody wants to they can just go over to Raven vs Kakashi and vote there for the same reasons so we can add another match rather quickly that would be cool.

Raven is only just more skilled and doesn't have magic absorption compared to Cinder.

Back