• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Cinder Fall

I'll start I guess:

Close Quarters Combat:

• Personally, I'd say cqc is irrelevant in fiction (Except for a frew instances). In terms of h2h, Cinder and Kakashi should be able to match each other in this regard
Attack Potency:

• Cinder is stronger, scaling from 84+ Kt vs Kakashi scaling from 61+ Kt. This makes Cinder a little less than 35% stronger than Kakashi, though it should be noted that Kakashi is capable of harming beings who're scale above 4Tails Naruto who has the 61+ kt feat. So it's more like Kakashi is unquantifiably above 61+ Kt whereas Cinder is less than 35% stronger. It's a comfortable AP advantage, but not enough to AP stomp.
Durability:

• Thanks to Aura and her being a bit stronger, her Durability is above Kakashi's, though not enough for her to no sell anything Kakashi could potentially do. Kakashi would be fighting a up hill battle to break her Aura, but it is possible for him to do so.
Speed:

• Speed is Equal.
Skills/Abilities:

• This is where Kakashi exceeds. He has more skills and abilities than Cinder that help make up for his disadvantage in AP/Durability here. Most of his abilities, are something Cinder hasn't dealt with before. Most Notably, Substitution is going to come in handy here. Kakashi, unlike Cinder, doesn't have an Aura shield protecting him. He can handle blunt force, energy blasts and explosions, but cutting and piercing will felay him. His Taijutsu, agility and skills will have to save him.
Tactics:

• Cinder doesn't really use "Tactics" in her fights really. She's skillful, not tactiful. Yes, she can be via prep, but no prepis given in this fight.
0423-008

gotta go with kakashi. He probably would mix in lightning clones and hiding underground jutsu combo to fight stronger foes. So if this becomes a h2h fight with prep kakashi would probably set up some lightning clones to fight her and if she touches him she wouldnt be able to move for some seconds cause of the shock and kakashi could also use the underground hiding jutsu to ambush her. Purple lightning also increases his range

Kakashi doesnt have prep here

Also Cinder has more than enough ranged options that she can use if she really needs to

Would Cinder's absorption work on chakra?

Kakashi takes this. He did get weaker after the war since Obito got greedy and took his sharingan back (lol). Kakashi is physically faster and stronger than cinder. He has a lot of jutsu (over 100) and he isn't stupid. I have a feeling he would mix up jutsu in this battle.

Going with cinder.

Most of kakashis powers are made obsolete by aura and the ap advantage.

Cinder has pretty good range, and can use it with much less effort.

If kakashi somehow pulls hidin like a mole off even with aura giving her the feeling " that someones waching"she can vaporize earth around her via aoe blasts.

Hes chidori would not be very useful, as even with the piercing damage, at which aura and dura advantage laugh at, her aoe and flugjt makes it nearly impossible to land, as it gives tunnel vision to kakashi.

And about that, kakashi has speed amp, but mostly allo of th give him tunnel vision.

His clones are useful, but after cinder realizes they are onehottable she can go full aoe on him.

Ok I'm stupid I didn't see the speed equalized. But even if it is equalized he still has over 100 jutsu,he's going to mix this up and I stand to say Kakashi is smarter than her.

Too bad he doesnt really use said 100 jutsu, and wasnt it 1000?

Plus looking at most jutsu, they likely are the same thing with minor differences like size or shape

they are lightning clones which will stop you from moving if you destroy the clone and Kakashi can use shunsin which another speed amp that doesnt give you tunnel vision. This kakashi cant well wont use chidori. Also kakashi isnt afraid of cutting body parts off. In cinders profile it says her dust arm i think isnt covered with her aura. Kakashi is also a battle genius and will use his clones to gather information on Cinder while staying back and observing

Which he also doesnt start with, plus it can be dipelled by energy from a sorce that is not the user being pumped into their body, which is why a lot of naruto characters can resist it

uh no lol alot of characters actually can not resist genjutsu. I dont know where you got that from. He also uses genjutsu in battle so it doesnt matter if he starts with it he can use it easily

AstralKing7 said:
they are lightning clones which will stop you from moving if you destroy the clone and Kakashi can use shunsin which another speed amp that doesnt give you tunnel vision. This kakashi cant well wont use chidori. Also kakashi isnt afraid of cutting body parts off. In cinders profile it says her dust arm i think isnt covered with her aura. Kakashi is also a battle genius and will use his clones to gather information on Cinder while staying back and observing
She uses long range attacks.

Shunshin gives him tunnel vision, and he can only use it to move from one place to another. Only shisui could ever use it as a fighting technique.

But the arm is sti higher in AP then he is, and has no blood for electricity to pass through.

He doesnt do that, and even if he did, he is in a plain, she can go full aoe until he comes out.

AstralKing7 said:
also Cinder is by herself no one else is going to help her dispell the genjutsu
Exept someone elses soul pumping magic into her, like the cursed seal works like

AstralKing7 said:
uh no lol alot of characters actually can not resist genjutsu. I dont know where you got that from. He also uses genjutsu in battle so it doesnt matter if he starts with it he can use it easily
The characters that have the ability to use inner power like tailed beasts and cursed seals have resistance to it, or if not then burning forgot to add them

dude do you know what Sunshin is lmao?? Shunshin doesnt give him tunnel vision. If it did naruto wouldnt be able to use it. Hell no ninja would be able to use it. Kakashi infuses lightning into blades to make them shaper. And yes lmao Kakashi does use clones to gather information. He is the one who taught naruto to use it for that. He even used it in his trainiing battle with Sakura and naruto. Kakashi knows many long range attacks.

Exept its directly explained to be too fast for them to use it for fighting, which is why shisui is special.

You can't resist it if you don't train for it. A lot of characters still get ensnared under its effects despite training for it. Proof that Cinder can resist it?

That said, I don't remember New Era Kakashi having genjutsu. Also, doesn't Kakashi scale to 82 megatons? He harmed those jinchüriki that fought with KCM Naruto and Bee.

Naruto uses it in battle what are you talking about. Yes shisui wasnt special but he was actually great at using it. Also i think the raikage and minato and itachi and gai can use it. Even if kakashi couldnt use it in h2h combat it still is usefull for evading long range and mid range attacks and closing distance

Burning Full Fingers said:
You can't resist it if you don't train for it. A lot of characters still get ensnared under its effects despite training for it. Proof that Cinder can resist it?
That said, I don't remember New Era Kakashi having genjutsu. Also, doesn't Kakashi scale to 82 megatons? He harmed those jinchüriki that fought with KCM Naruto and Bee.
He used genjutsu agaisnt Boruto

Burning Full Fingers said:

She is having outside energy being bumped into her constantly, exacty like the cursed seal

Shunshin is specificaly used by choosing a specific destination and moving there, it cannot be juat changed after used

no it doesnt work like that. The energy has to disrupt your own energy flow. It doesnt matter if you have a second source of energy if its not disrupting your own energy.

Back