• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is game mechanices,in Dark Souls i can harm Star Lvl characters with a knife,that deals the same damage to other enemies.

They are not Country lvl,unlesse a statement puts them.Game characters are always complicated.

Dzhindzholia said:
This is game mechanices,in Dark Souls i can harm Star Lvl characters with a knife,that deals the same damage to other enemies.

They are not Country lvl,unlesse a statement puts them.Game characters are always complicated.
There are cuccos in the actual game. And are portrayed as a threat to the player if enraged. They scale.

Maby they scale,but they are not country lvl.Why should i believe that a small Cucco is equal to giant Cucco?Either way Juubi waves its tails and sends them flying or crashes them without a problem,size advantage is a factor here.

Dzhindzholia said:
Maby they scale,but they are not country lvl.Why should i believe that a small Cucco is equal to giant Cucco?Either way Juubi waves its tails and sends them flying or crashes them without a problem,size advantage is a factor here.
>Size advantage

Juubito colored

There are 2 case.A case like this,when 2 characters are almost equal in AP and Dura,but one of them is almost mountain size and other one is only class 100+ in lifting strength.And a case when 1000 petatons haxed character fights against 2 main characters of the seires that are less then 10 petatonns.Of course he stomps them.

If 2 characters are equal in AP and dura, the size becomes a disadvantage as it makes the mountain sized Juubi a really easy target for the gazillion of cuccos that will keep attacking, each of them dealing heavy damage.

Juubi cannot wave them away or use its tail for mass wipe since one of the cuccos has enough strength to stop the tail.

I'm picturing a mountain sized borderline eldritch abomination forcefully swinging its giant tail just to have the momentum outright stopped by a chicken XD

The real cal howard said:
I'm picturing a mountain sized borderline eldritch abomination forcefully swinging its giant tail just to have the momentum outright stopped by a chicken XD
That's the point ovo

Yeah,i want to see a small Cucco trying to stop a giant tail with its 100+ class in lifting strength.Aaand Juubi can regenerate.And small cuccos=/=Giant one in Striking strength.And they are temporary.

I vote for Juubi,I'll am not going to argue about it anymore,just different opinions.

TriforcePower1 said:
What does Kaiju mean?
I dont know the meaning, but Godzilla and Co (huge monsters in general) are called kaijus.

Tfw the Cucco would have saved the naruto world single-handely ovo

Back