• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
o_O

Uh...

I mean, the Giant Cucco fodderizes characters who fodderize characters who are around Kurama's level, while Shinju stomps Kurama. The cucco has the AP advantage by quite a bit (I can't believe I said that). But it's pretty much just a brick with no intelligence or variety. And I doubt Shinju is gonna allow itself to get tackled to death, especially with an actual ranged attack.

I swear if the Cucco wins because both are idiots and it comes down to a cockfight...

The pun was completely intended and I'm not sorry.

If the Cuccos Cucco summons are equal to Cucco i gotta give the win to Cucco, as Juubi would be overwhelmed by a horde of Cuccos.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Giant Cucco summons hordes of country level chickens to overwhelm Juubi and covers itself in its Focus Spirit to finish the job...

And the body control this juubi showed was... summoning an army of small juubis.

Cucco: 2

Juubi: 0

TriforcePower1 said:
I don't see how can Kakariko Fried Cucco can get past resurrection.
It takes long enough for it to be taken as incapacitation.

KFC: 3

Juubi: 0

In the video I posted above, in 6:36 you can see KFC summoning cuccos. He can only summon them temporarily, but he can do that three times in a row.

12 years ago, a Nine-Tailed **** suddenly appeared. Its feathers lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores,The Ninja rose up to defend their villages.

One Shinobi faced the **** in mortal combat,He sacrificed his life to capture the beast, and seal it in a human body. This Ninja, was known as the Fourth **** tamer.

TriforcePower1 said:
In the video I posted above, in 6:36 you can see KFC summoning cuccos. He can only summon them temporarily, but he can do that three times in a row.
I mean, the summon being temporary is pretty much game mechanics. It doesnt make sense for the cuccos to disappear randomly.

Cucco: 5

Greatest menace to the Narutoverse until its jinchuriki showed up: 0

Am i the only one who thinks Juubi has chances?

He is decently above Kurama and Gyuki,their combine charged BB had no effect on it.And it has a decent range.

Also,what is the size of Cucco?

Dzhindzholia said:
Am i the only one who thinks Juubi has chances?

He is decently above Kurama and Gyuki,their combine charged BB had no effect on it.And it has a decent range.

Also,what is the size of Cucco?
...did you see how many Country level cuccos this guy can summon?

What suggestes that Cucco's summons are equal to it?

Juubi has range advatage,can fire BB for tens of kilometers or even higher in that form,has Regenerationn and size advatage,almost mountain size.Juubi waves its tail and sends Cucco's fly several km or more.

TriforcePower1 said:
Because they can harm characters comparable to Giant Cucco.
^

Those Cuccos have an AP advantage against Juubi.

Back