• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Calaca said:
Smaug's AP?
For what i have see, he should scale to Ossë, a guy who rose Númenor (a country size island) from the sea.

Although there is no calc linked to find the exactly AP, or even if it is trully 6-B.

I assume he's baseline then.

Kaido should take this. He scales to almost 2x baseline which is an advantage. He's more stamina and doesn't have any notable weakness like Smaug does.

They are almost equal in everything, but while Smaug has more experience, that means little against Kaido in this case.

The Calaca said:
Kaido should take this. He scales to almost 2x baseline which is an advantage. He's more stamina and doesn't have any notable weakness like Smaug does.
If you're talking about the hole in his chest, you must consider that we are talking about a tiny hole, and Bard was able to kill him because he already knew about that hole and because he was a formidable bowman.

Kaido wouldn't know about that, also due of his massive size i don't see how he would be able to fully exploit such weakness since he will had hard time hit him in the right place.

Outside of that, i more or less agree with everything you say, although i would also add the fact a few things:

- While Smaug's Stamina should be overall inferior, he should still potentially scale to Gandalf who could fight the Balrog for days.

- Kaido and Smaug's "invulnerabilities" would probably prolonged the fight for extend period of time, which would potentially affect the outcome.

I'm aware that the hole isn't big. I read the book. The point is that Smaug has a weakness (which can be exploitable with the correct attack like a Fire breath directed at the belly).

Oh, then that closes the stamina gap.

Said invulnerabilites are durability feats. Such durabilities would be lessened, especially Smaug's since he's fighting someone 2x stronger.

Smaug should have some type of Large Size on his profile

Anyway, Kaido takes this. he has higher stats and weather manipulation and he can transform to target Smaug's hole if needed.

Back