• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what does Kai the Collector lead with?

bc Overhaul can just breath and steal his vitality and become stronger

Hitting his opponent with chain swords or summoning.

How quick does Overhaul's breath work?

Chisaki just needs one tap to win this. I know Kai outskills by a lot but I have a hard time believing he would be able to overcome a disadvantage like that. Chisaki being able to absorb his vitality solidifies this.

Voting for Kai

Just gonna add that Kai severely damages with any hit he gets off on Chisaki. But vote counted

Chisaki can heal himself with his quirk and his durability is 86 tons to Kai's 52, so I'm not sure how every hit amounts to severe damage.

Kai scales far above 52 tons, and an 86 ton kick was enough to drastically injure Chisaki. So Kai should cripple him with a decent hit.

Kai is actually significantly above 52 tons, his 52 ton feat was before he absorbed the Chi of Oogway, the Furious Five, and dozens upon dozens of other kung fu masters

Also worth mentioning that Oogway's chi alone was enough to create a large crater which yields 37-ish tons.

Technically, yes he could.

Is he skilled enough to grab both of Kai's blades before being hit though?

Ignoring the fact that throwing his blades is a very one dimensional form of attack.

He was trained by some of the best fighters in the academy, and even managed to defeat a dude who could see the future with his Precog through sheer skill

GyroNutz said:
Kai scales far above 52 tons, and an 86 ton kick was enough to drastically injure Chisaki. So Kai should cripple him with a decent hit.
Remember that the 86-ton kick was amplified by the Iron Soles, so Overhaul basically withstood two kicks at the same time.

WeeklyBattles said:
Overhaul requires physical contact in order to steal vitality
Overhaul actually just needs to breathe to steal other people's vitality, this is because the guy he merged with had his Quirk amplified by a drug.

So I'm going with Overhaul for reasons above.

Actually if I remember correctly, the guy's amplification had worn off by the time fused with him.

@Andytrenom Yeah, I forgot about that, but Overhaul still wins just by touching him.

Back