• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adorable Eldritch Horrors Beyond Human Comprehension (The Collector vs. Cyn) (0-0-0)

Da Roolz
Speed was equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 100 meters away.
The battle takes place in the Boiling Isles.
Both have prior knowledge of each other’s abilities, and Physical Form Collector and AbsoluteSolver-possessed Cyn are being used.

Da Vouts
“As promised? I remember someone throwing me off a bridge… I’m not angry though.”:
Scales to this; > 12.29 Ronnatons of TNT
Scales to this; > 7.35e10 Metric Gigatons
SNEAKY SNEAKY. SNEAKING AWAY. GET SNUCK UPON.:
Scales to this; 6.86 Ronnatons of TNT
Scales to this; 104.84 Metric Tons

Da Fakts
The Collector has a 1.79135054795786x advantage in Attack Potency, and upscales from his value.
The Collector has a 7.010623580816e17x advantage in Lifting Strength, and upscales from his value.
Cyn (physically) durability stomps The Collector into oblivion so hard it’s not even funny.

Last edited:
Bump?
(New CRT was applied that buffs Cyn severely, but this battle was kinda more reliant on hax than anything else, sooo)

Ngl The state of the Collector's and other Owl house profiles makes me sad.
So both can one-shot each other with their attacks. Cyn has better combat showings and has a higher Intelligence which could aid her here.

Well, I'm planning a Crt for MD characters, but I don't think it affects this, what does collector start with? And what prevents Cyn from just snapping Collector's neck like Uzi almost did when she entered her Solver state for the first time to Lizzy's neck?

Well, I'm planning a Crt for MD characters, but I don't think it affects this, what does collector start with? And what prevents Cyn from just snapping Collector's neck like Uzi almost did when she entered her Solver state for the first time to Lizzy's neck?
The dude starts either with transmutation beams or snapping his fingers and weird shit happens.
The Collector can teleport, so that should probably prevent him from getting skadooshed by Cyn.

Well, the transmutation rays should be dodged with Teleportation or simply by throwing something in the way.

Cyn also abuses her illusion abilities, so she can probably pretend that the Collector killed her by turning invisible to appear and kill him while he's not expecting it

Also here is the crt if want to added or says something

Well, the transmutation rays should be dodged with Teleportation or simply by throwing something in the way.

Cyn also abuses her illusion abilities, so she can probably pretend that the Collector killed her by turning invisible to appear and kill him while he's not expecting it

Also here is the crt if want to added or says something
Collector can also seal people inside of curses, but he doesn’t really do that in-character. If this is too stomp-y, I can make him bloodlusted so he does think to do that, but I dunno…

Back