• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya’s ETSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD and DK: stated to be able to create realm that contains stars
It wont scale to anything actually, canonically He got nuked by a country level attack and his Ap is not great at all, and he has no attack or any form of hax that says he can actually output any tier 4,5 e.t.c. energy. And do you know how their dimension was created? maybe it was by some vodoo chaos gave them or i took them millions of years or they got some stone that allows creation e.t.c.
point is, you dont know. and i find this extremely weird since the reason why universal naruto characters was rejected was because we dont know how momoshiki came about his dimension even though he said it is his own, called it his nursery he created, but it was rejected cause we dont know how he created it unlike kaguya.
of course the logical assumption will be he can create things with ETSO too but since he was never shown to do that we can not assume that. So when you plan to upgrade the DK, upgrade momoshiki while at it too, and don't forget Isshiki timeless void too(That should bring about an upgrade or two)

Kaguya was a different case from the ones mentioned above, she was stated to be able to create and destroy her said dimensions with a certain thing called ETSO. so the thing called ETSO gets the rating of whatever feat was been shown. And it is so ridiculous you will say how do we know the star is in the said dimension? What sort fvckery is that? what hinted that the star is not in the dimension? I dont even know where that was coming from

But go ahead and open the thread for DK but be ready to prove it and stop pointing fingers. (And your future thread has one disagree already, ME)

While you’re here I’m curious what your thoughts on a 5-C chakra source (Kaguya) + a tier 6 chakra source (Shinobi Alliance) producing a High 4-C jutsu. To me that doesn’t add up.
Fictional increases in power due to absorption not being additive has been a thing since forever. What really matters at the end of the day is what level of power is being portrayed consistently.

A Tier 8 can absorb 10,000 others and as long as he showcases consistent Tier 6 feats then he'll be that tier.

I also find it strange how we get a High 4-C jutsu from combining a 5-C chakra source (Kaguya) with a tier 6 chakra source (Shinobi Alliance). But maybe that’s just me, who knows.
You do realize this is a verse that no name shinobi's chakra collected together was enough to blow up several meteors, teleport the moon effectively destroying it wherever they sent it? And that was the chakra of a few hundred shinobi from what I could count.

Also to your question, here. Momoshiki's dimension (which I see no reason for it to not be treated at least like Kaguya's or even higher) was said to be a subspace.

And Subspaces are spaces within a space which basically means it's closed off (evidenced by Sasuke iirc) which means anything we see within the dimension was created by whomever created that dimension.

So no the ETSB rating stays

also we already accept that the chakra amount doesn't scale linearly to AP. otherwise we would have High 6-C Ay or small planet level 10 tails.

Multi Planetary Ootsutsuki since they have been absorbing chakra from Planets for thousands of years.
We rate people like Momoshiki at 5-C despite absorbing multiple planets worth of chakra, but Kaguya absorbing not a planets worth of chakra warrants High 4-C, like if that’s the case cool more power to ya.

also we already accept that the chakra amount doesn't scale linearly to AP. otherwise we would have High 6-C Ay or small planet level 10 tails.
different characters with different levels of chakra control and techniques or the same character with the same techniques and same levels of chakra control
false equivilency

We rate people like Momoshiki at 5-C despite absorbing multiple planets worth of chakra, but Kaguya absorbing not a planets worth of chakra warrants High 4-C, like if that’s the case cool more power to ya.
Except she is not High 4-C from absorbing chakra she has High 4-C ETSB because she can create dimensions with stars in them. I dont know if you are deliberately getting things wrong at this point.

Of course if we are going to rate him 5-B from absorbing multiple planets worth of chakra I would not decline 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back