• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Otsutsuki Vs Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya is equal to Griffith in DC / Potentcy but is way faster and she has some op hax. Kaguya should win.

Kaguya isn't "Small" Planet level+ unless you want to prove that the dimension she was about to destroy is small. Which I know for a fact you can't do so no, Kaguya is Planet+

I don't really think you can prove that her dimesions are Planet Sizesd either. But still Kaguya wins just cuz she's hot. What she's hot to me at least.

But the pic of her in this thread is just hideous.

I can prove that there planet sized considering that in one panel the CT was shown above the planet and was as big as the moon and was far smaller than the planet its self.

"Then please prove it" Alright then in this chapter you can see Kaguya getting sealed by Naruto and Sasuke and when the CT / moon rises above the planet and Kakashi says that the CT is "Almost as big as the moon+. The chapter is 690 http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Naruto-690--Ninja-s------?id=206440. You can see the new moon compared to the planet and the planet is much bigger and in this calc it a little bigger than earth. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24739&page=2.

OK I want to agree with you but how exactly can a person say the CT was moon sized when it can't be proven to be 384,400km away from her planet aka the distance from the earth and the moon. You may be wondering why I'm saying this but it's really important cuz to actually be able to tell when something's as large as the moon with just their naked eyes one has to compare them side by side and they both have to be the exact same distance away from the planet aka 384,400km. And even then humans wouldn't be able to tell the exact sizes. As an example I can bring a small marble close to my eye and say that it's the size of the moon. And to me it may look like the same size because the moon is so far away. It all depends on perspective.

I know Kakashi is smart and all that but you need more than just a good pair of eyes to accurately tell the size of the moon. And when kakashi said it was almost as big as the moon it wasn't exactly in space so his perspective of the moon is most likely incorrect.

And don't give me the whole Kakashi has the Sharingan and shit like that. Neji is a master of the Byakugan but his field of vision is limited to about 2km and if you're gonna say Kakashi's sharingan, which wasn't exactly shown to be able to zoom in like the byakugan, just scaled the size of the moon in an instant then I say bullshit.

If you want to disagree with this let me just ask you a question can you tell the size of the moon just with your eyes and nothing else.

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei is the same jutsu used to create the moon in the first place so Naruto and Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei should be the same size. I mean that's clearly what the author intended.

Yeah it's the same technique used to create the moon in the narutoverse but how can you say it's exactly moon size. The only thing which may remotely prove that is kakashi's statement. But let me ask you this can you tell the exact size of the moon just by looking at it.

Why would it be smaller when it's literally the exact same technique that Hagoromo and Hamura used to seal Kaguya the first time? I think Kakashi's statement was basically the author talking through his characters to show us the level Naruto and Sasuke reached. We have nothing to contradict the statement.

Ok why the hell would it be the same size. It's the same technique yes but how can we actually be sure that it's the same size. And from what you're saying it seems like both Hagoromo and Hamura combined their powers to make the CT.

Ok Mishashi talking through Kakashi would have been fine it it were a mount or even an island but unless you're Superman you can't just look at the something and say it's the size of the moon and for it to be considered accurate.

And you never answered my question can you tell the exact size of the moon just by looking at it.

We have to assume it's the same size because it's just common sense. I mean we don't even really know the size of the Naruto moon in the first place but we just assume it's the size of Earth's real moon because there's nothing to suggest otherwise, so when someone uses the same technique that created the original Narutoverse moon then it has too be assumed to be a moon level technique.

And yeah, Hagoromo and Hamura combined their powers to make the first CT to seal Kaguya, but Hagoromo on his death bed also created a moon by himself to seal the Juubi's body after he divided it's chakra to form the 9 Tailed beasts. That depowered body was the Gedo Mazo.

Also, yeah I know that Kakashi logically shouldn't be able to tell the exact side of the moon, but this is a piece of fiction with characters having supernatural powers. There are inconsistencies and stuff that makes no sense but those can be pointed out in plenty of other mangas or comics as well. We can't ignore author intent though.

Ok why do we have to assume it's the same size. We could just say it's a hyperbole and be done with it.

"And yeah, Hagoromo and Hamura combined their powers to make the first CT to seal Kaguya, but Hagoromo on his death bed also created a moon by himself to seal the Juubi's body after he divided it's chakra to form the 9 Tailed beasts. That depowered body was the Gedo Mazo" so you're saying narutoverse has two moons: one that was created by Hagoromo and Hamura and another created by Hagoromo to seal the Juubi's body huh well I say bullshit cuz I sure as hell didn't see two moons and where the hell is it even said there are two moons.

"Also, yeah I know that Kakashi logically shouldn't be able to tell the exact side of the moon, but this is a piece of fiction with characters having supernatural powers. There are inconsistencies and stuff that makes no sense but those can be pointed out in plenty of other mangas or comics as well. We can't ignore author intent though" Authors aren't really all that consistant with power level too and by the same logic YYH characters should be planetary by now because the author most likely intended it with all the planet threating hype.

No, Nagato used just a regular Chibaku Tensei. Naruto and Sasuke used Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, which is a separate technique as Kishimoto specified in the databook. It's only use before Naruto and Sasuke used it was to create the Narutoverse's moon. There is absolutely no indication that Naruto and Sasuke's was smaller.

As for the two moon things, yeah it doesn't really make sense to me but that story is whats written in the manga. I'm guessing they maybe sealed Kaguya in one of her own dimensions, and the moon Hagoromo created to hold the Juubi's body is the Naruto planet's moon.

Well YYH characters are planetary threats but that doesn't mean necessarily planet level, just a threat to the entire world. For Example, Raditz was a planetary threat in DBZ despite probably not being able to blow up a planet, or at least not one of earth's size. The meteorite that wiped out the dinosaurs was a planetary threat despite not actually destroying the planet.

Ok I deleated what I said about Nagato cuz it was in the spur of the moment. And Hogoromo created the Moon not Naruto and Sasuke. And I don't really see why it would be the same size. The indication whether if it was as big or smaller would be Kakashi stating the moon's size and it would be proven as inconsistant because a person can't exacty say something is moon sized by just looking at it.

Lets just say the two moon thing is just confused and just leave it at that.

In YYH there are multipe times when much weaker characters are said to be able to destroy continents or similar such as Sensui shaking the world with 1/5 of his power, Genkai statement about Yusuke being able to obliterate the world and a lot others. So by the same thing YYH characters would have been Continent to moon level ages ago.

Hagoromo created the Moon, but Naruto and Sasuke created one in one of Kaguya's dimensions as well using the same technique Hagoromo did. Technically there is no way to prove it's the same size but common sense says it it is and there isn't anything to contradict it. I don't think we're really getting anywhere in this debate though, so want to just agree to disagree?

Did Naruto and Sasuke actually create the moon in Kaguya's dimension cuz according to this http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Naruto-690--Ninja-s------?id=206440 Hogoromo's the one waving the seals for CT. Just scroll down and see.

Well I guess we don't really have any other choice than to just to agree to disagree

"OK I want to agree with you but how exactly can a person say the CT was moon sized when it can't be proven to be 384,400km away from her planet aka the distance from the earth and the moon. You may be wondering why I'm saying this but it's really important cuz to actually be able to tell when something's as large as the moon with just their naked eyes one has to compare them side by side and they both have to be the exact same distance away from the planet aka 384,400km. And even then humans wouldn't be able to tell the exact sizes. As an example I can bring a small marble close to my eye and say that it's the size of the moon. And to me it may look like the same size because the moon is so far away. It all depends on perspective." Yo SDZ1217

You have a point about the whole perspective thing but one thing to remember is that in this shot it is above the planet and in space. About the Kakashi statement? Kakashi says the the CT is almost as big as the moon back on their planet. He doesn't have any reason to lie. The moon looked pretty big in comparsion to the planet so i'm willing to say that Kakashi is telling the truth.

Welcome back. What I'm trying to say is that a person no matter how good his eye sight is can't just say something is moon sized just by looking at it. Off topic you were gone for around two days did something happen.

Well you have a point but there is no reason why the CT wouldn't be moon sized. If the CT of the past created the moon and years later the exact same seal / technique was used I don't see how the result would change. The CT is moon sized because of Kakashi's statement and the fact that there is no reason to believe that it is not moon sized is to prove that the Naruto-verse's moon is small. Kaguya is the god of chakra so I have no problem seeing her as Planet Level+. Also I was gone for two days because I was at my friend's house and didn't really have any access to the internet.

Well there isn't really anything to ligetly prove or disprove both our claims so wanna do what I did with VM2 and agree to disagree. This maybe a bit of a personal question but your friend is it a boy or girl. (You don't have to answer if ya don't want to)

Well ty for the compliment but i'm not that much of a smooth talker lol xD. But I do have to go to bed right now so if I don't respond till later thats why.

Kay' by the way which country are you from. I'm guessing it's western though cuz here in China it's almost afternoon. (I'm not Chinese just visiting my sis)

Florida huh I'm kinda jealous. My sis isn't exactly from China she just wanted to go to highschool there. Well I think I was born in either India or China. My parents didn't really get along all that well so my father took me while he traveled and my sister stayed with my mum. I never really bothered to ask them about my birthplace.

Sorry for the late reply but I was in the hospital. You can guess what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back