• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki VS. Frieza (High 5-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Battle Assumptions

Otsusuki kaguya
Rabbit Goddess

Setting is Hell (Or HFIL, if you are fancy)
Verses are equalized as well as speed.

2204545-frieza first form
Emperor of the Universe

Crap, knew I forgot something. I meant to equalize speed, but forgot. XD

Would it be cool if I added it in? The speed equalize bit, I mean.

Speed is not equalized. Strength levels are really big. Anything past vegeta Saiyan saga possibly goku (Saiyan saga) beats kaguya.

Is it? I thought a High 5-A vs. a Low 5-B would be alright (Though I can sorta see a problem with her ETSB, but I didn't think it'd be too much an issue,,, Looking back though...).

Under normal circumstances a Low 5-B vs a High 5-A would be a stomp but with speed equalized Kaguya actually has a chance to hit with her hax abilities

The absolute highest energy output I've seen naruto characters get to is slightly over moon to small planet level. Frieza can wipe out the entire planet and even did the same with planet Vegeta which is far larger than earth. Most of kaguya's hax won't affect him. Literally the only way kaguya can win is by increasing gravity like she did with Naruto and Sasuke. DBZ characters are terrible in physical strength so that would completely incapacitate frieza even with speed unequal. After that, kaguya could easily win, but I don't see frieza letting the fight go that long before just blasting kaguya to Oblivion.

Or just one shot Frieza using her TSB or Ash Bones in combination with her portal creation. That or just mind hax him.

Yeah... But would she go straight for it? Kaguya didn't use many of those until late fight with Naruto and Sasuke because they had the seals. Kaguya wouldn't just dimension hop and leave frieza or anything else until after the point of frieza just blasting her.. we have to think in the mind of the character and kaguya is equally prideful and wouldn't take the easy win until something proves a threat, whereas frieza COULD kill kaguya before even considering kaguya a threat. I only think kaguya wins if she does the gravity manipulation to hold frieza still until death.

No, she can sense Frieza's power and know what she should go for. Like how Kakashi and the rest sensed Kaguya's power in her first appearance. On the other hand, Frieza, if he can sense too is very likely to underestimate her.

And she used ash bones before the end of the fight.

"Doesn't go straight for it"

Standard battle assumption and literally the first thing Kaguya did to them was BFR.

Frieza has no resistance to any of her hax. Kaguya haxes him.

I forgot they got sensing... Even though that went against the whole only sage mode style characters sensing. (This referring to kakashi sensing her, not kaguya being able to sense. I just forgot that for her) And kaguya DID use stuff out of the starting gate, but the main thing I've seen is the leave in a dimension idea... Which if she senses his power then yes she would do that. Because of sensing, I will switch to kaguya.

I'm going with Frieza due to Kaguya being a poor fighter, she likely won't use her best attacks until it's too late. She needed Black Zetsu to tell her what attacks to use against Naruto.

Kaguya for a lot better hax.Since speed is equalized she can easily BFR him,and even kill him with TSBs and ashe bones.She can shot a bone and teleport it from his back,his sences are poor,i dont think he would be able to dodge it.

Going Kaguya. Energy Absorbtion will make her stronger plus versatility gives her an advantage. Not much Frieza can do to her Juubi form as well. So to sum up my argument:

• Absorbing Frieza's energy attacks buffs her stats and bottle necks his options.

• Versatility gives Kaguya more outs to deal with Frieza, BFR/TSB, Ash Bone, etc

• Juubi form matter absorbtion means instant L for Frieza.

Frieza only having h2h and energy attacks to fight with isn't enough to bypass Kaguya's Hax with equal speed. No to mention, killing her is already off the table with her immortality/Regenerationn.._

Oh I didn't know a person could absorb an attack that is way above what they have shown specially something like 10000 times stronger question is would their body even handle that energy without exploding and all the energy they absorbed leaking everywhere afterwards

I'm definitely with Hue on this. Frieza should take this handily. Too much power. She won't come back from his vaping and subsequent planet busting

It's true Kaguya can't absorb his energy attacks since they are much more powerful than what she can handle, but that doesn't stop her plethora of hax to easily win the match.

Immortality is nothing lol it is only as strong as what it is shown anything surpassing that immortality should be able to kill the person like it would normally if they didn't have immortality. This is dbz so regen is useless when your this much weaker one of Frezia shoots destroy all her atoms. Only problem is her other haxes.

Huesito88 said:
This is dbz so regen is useless when your this much weaker one of Frezia shoots destroy all her atoms. Only problem is her other haxes.
Frieza now atomizes. Top kek.

What's wrong if Frieza planet busts? Naruto and Toneri were doing fine in space. Frieza has no counter for instant BFR. Kaguya will sense that he's far above her and do that. Seeing as Kaguya is essentially fodder to him (in AP and durability), he's going to underestimate her. I think. His profile says he's overconfident and arrogant.

Also, I remember Pain absorbed Naruto's Rasenshuriken without any issues. And one of them was taken down by Konohamaru's Rasengan. Dunno if it's PIS though.

no I didn't mean he has atomization haxes. But he can well destroy on a molecular level like you know what gohan did to cell or goku spirit Bomb destroyed buu

Huesito88 said:
no I didn't mean he has atomization haxes. But he can well destroy on a molecular level like you know what gohan did to cell or goku spirit Bomb destroyed buu
Cell and Buu have different Regenerationn factors and what Gohan did to Cell and what Goku did to Buu are in a completely different league than what this Frieza can dish out.

And that still doesn't matter since he gets BFRd.

Yeah, that's what Dust Release does and Edo Madara regenerated from it. That's also what TSBs do, and Obito regenerated from being harmed by his own. I mean, those abilities can attack on a molecular level too.

Yeah but it not like it destroyed them completely. It only destroy a big chunk from them and they only regenerated from that chunky that was gone.

No need to continue on that tangent for now. If Frieza has suitable counters to Kaguya's hax, we can continue. Because that'll only clog up the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back