• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki VS. Frieza (High 5-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances that Frieza will open the match with an attack capable of completely annihiliating her body? Close to none. He either opens up with h2h or a Death Beam. Considering his personality, he'll do just that.

Kaguya hasn't actually shown a cap to what she can absorb, I see how that can come across as a NLF though. All I can Say is she absorbed twice more than what Madara could without any effects, not to mention her body Isn't actually the same as Naruto characters due to chakra fruit. At any rate, yes, she can regen from complete vaporization. As shown in Naruto, souls exist as chakra. As Kaguya has shown, she can regen her entire body from pure chakra.

Frieza is far more arrogant than Kaguya, and he'll be much more likely to underestimate her. If Frieza decides to babble like he does in character he will get ash bones to the head. Also Kaguya uses her hax in character as well (she literally teleports and BFR all the time). So speed equalized Kaguya wins, Frieza has no counter to portals, and Kaguya regularly sneaks in and attacks from behind. This is not even including ability like chakra absorption (which is one of Kaguya's major power). If Frieza had hax like Kakashi he could survive the hax.

Basically this^

With speed equalized theres really nothing Frieza can do. Planet busting is moot since Kaguya would be able to survive in space, dimensional BFR Frieza in the beginning or just BFR herself to remain safe.

And now that I think about it, shouldnt Kaguya have Gentle Fist style with her? She has the Byakugan and before anyone says she's never used Gentle Fist, she used it on the crow Sasuke used via summoning jutsu to fly around while fighting her. So if thats acceptable then Kaguya would also now be able to bypass durability and attack straightly at Frieza better durability or not.

^Agreed, If Frieza decides to planet bust Kaguya can simply change the dimension. Planet busting is completely irrelevant here. Kaguya is not a saiyan who will worry about suffocating in space like Goku.

I am not sure whether gentle fist will work, blocking chakra network looks to be a strick Narutoverse concept. Not that it's any necessary in this fight, Frieza will think Kaguya is fodder and try to mock her which will result in his death.

Gentle Fist ignores durability? First she naver used it Vacum attacks are nothing like Gentle fist. And all gentle fist does is releasing chakra from your fingers like a needle to disable a chakra point that is so small that can be seen only by the byakugan not even the sharingan or the rinnegan can see it. Frieza doesn't have Chakra or a Chakra system. And i dont think this chakra "needle" will do any significant damage to him.

But that doesn't matter because is a stomp and op should restrict BFR if you want to have fair fight.

Kaguya wins with speed equalized. Too much hax, BFR AND immortality - which gives her a surprise element. On top of all that, Frieza can't sense energy so he's gonna take that surprise hit and Kaguya has at least two hax attacks that can OHKO. Plus dimension ripping for even more surprise advantage

Wasn't Kaguya only doing to Naruto and Sasuke cause she was never trying to kill them, she wanted their chakra and killing them would make that not possible.

Bepo4151 said:
Gentle Fist ignores durability? First she naver used it Vacum attacks are nothing like Gentle fist. And all gentle fist does is releasing chakra from your fingers like a needle to disable a chakra point that is so small that can be seen only by the byakugan not even the sharingan or the rinnegan can see it. Frieza doesn't have Chakra or a Chakra system. And i dont think this chakra "needle" will do any significant damage to him.
But that doesn't matter because is a stomp and op should restrict BFR if you want to have fair fight.
Under verse equalization, Frieza does have both Chakra and a Chakra System. That said I don't think Kaguya can use Gentle Fist.

Even if you restrict BFR Kaguya still wins because of her Regenerationn, TSB/Ash Bones and portal creation. Frieza can't sense energy so he'd get blindsided and die.

@Aqua that isn't accurate; she did fight with the intent to kill them, she even destroyed several of Narutos clones when she thought it was him

Davidsteel1 said:
@Aqua that isn't accurate; she did fight with the intent to kill them, she even destroyed several of Narutos clones when she thought it was him
she did but that was after half of the fight

ScarletFirefly said:
Under verse equalization, Frieza does have both Chakra and a Chakra System. That said I don't think Kaguya can use Gentle Fist.
Well she does have the Byakugan so she is able to see her opponents chakra points. I believe either we, the Naruto wikia, or both even admit this. And yes she should be able to use it, she used it on the crow Sasuke summoned in order to disable it from flying by hitting its chakra points.

Not to mention the Hyuga clan is derived from her and Hamura so it would make little sense to say she can't fire chakra into her opponents body when she can already see them via Byakugan.

Davidsteel1 said:
Actually that was pretty late in the fight when she had already abandoned the prospect of capturing Naruto and Sasuke and just wanted to end the fight (because they were proving to be a challenge for her)

I also don't think Kaguya knows Gentle Fist. And yeah, she wasn't trying to kill them at the beginning. Didn't she actually cry at the beginning of their fight?

having the byakugan does not equate to knowing gentle fist. After all, that is a martial arts technique created and polished by generations of the Hyuga clan

RoyGundam said:
having the byakugan does not equate to knowing gentle fist. After all, that is a martial arts technique created and polished by generations of the Hyuga cla
This is my argument as well. It's true that Kagya can see the Chakra Nodes, however she lacks the means to attack them since she hasn't developed the GF style.

Did you even click the link? It says on her page that she can hit the vital points using her Byakugan, she did this in the fight too. And that same clan your speaking of is derived from her as well. Besides, all Gentle Fist is being able to release your chakra from different parts of your body and drill them into the opponent, not just purely a form of Taijutsu. As someone who made the Hyuga, Kaguya should be perfectly capable of that.

I don't see a reason why Kaguya cannot be given Gentle Fist.

I would say inconclusive because Kaguya can kill Frieza bur frieza can also decided to destroy world and win. I don't think Kaguya can survive in the space.

Incase you wanted a scan:

Kaguya literally attacked the chakra points in Sasuke's crow (Sasuke himself also admits it) and thats what caused the crow to almost fall and have them nearly drown in Lava.

Even Sasuke himself got his chakra points hit.

So yes she can use Gentle Fist, even at a long-ranged unlike any other Hyuga.
Gentle Fist

Toneri and Naruto can survive in space IIRC, so Kaguya should have no issue. Besides, she can either just BFR herself to another dimension to save herself before it blows up or just BFR Frieza so blows it up elsewhere instead.

ScarletFirefly said:
^Fair enough, I retract my statement.
Kk. Also my bad if it look like I was mad, was not lol.

So back to the battle, Kaguya can now also bypass durability via close and long ranged Gentle Fist. So thats an even bigger disadvantage for Frieza and with how cocky he is, he'll think they'll be weak attacks so he'll just let them directly hit himself.

I'm still wondering if Frieza can actually do something to give him the win. I know he has a pretty big AP advantage, but will that be enough to permanently put down Kaguya? Her regen is pretty high.

ScarletFirefly said:
This is my argument as well. It's true that Kagya can see the Chakra Nodes, however she lacks the means to attack them since she hasn't developed the GF style.
0680-017

Would this not be a haxstomp? According to your arguments there is nothing Frieza can do here.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Would this not be a haxstomp? According to your arguments there is nothing Frieza can do here.
This is kinda complicated. On one hand Kaguya has a lot of hax, while on the other, Frieza has a very big AP advantage. Now her regen probably makes his AP advantage void. I don't know if regen counts as hax, but I don't think it does.

I can definitely see if one decides to call this either a fair or a mismatch.

If said vote was made before other arguments were made it does still count. It doesn't count once said point has been debunked and someone brings up said debunked topic.

And they were debunked from what I can see. The only arguments brought up for Frieza were him busting the planet (which won't effect Kaguya in any way due to her just BFRign Frieza or herself away, or just surviving in Space) and Kaguya not being able to absorb his energy (Which is only one out of the many other options Kaguya has of winning here).

Making this a haxstomp. Also were they debunked before or afterwards? If afterwards their votes still count. If before it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back