• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki VS. Frieza (High 5-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I'm sorry I don't get this before or afterwards thing. What difference does it make when were they debunked if the argument has no legs to stand on? By that logic anyone could go and post first in a vs thread and cast a vote for any reason. It won't matter if the info is false or it has been debunked since it still counts.

Same here, I agree with Scarlet.

If the arguments no longer have anything to support them then they should no longer count. It would be like giving the win to someone for the wrong reasons because they were posted first. Basically lying in a way.

No disrespect of course, just confusion towards that before/afterwards rule.

You mean how votes have been counted in the past? We've counted votes for characters all the time despite said votes being debunked. See Arceus vs Cronus, the old Arceus vs Hades, Erza vs Meliodas. We count the votes. Whether their votes have meaning is judged on the addition thread. It will be seen before it is added.

If the argument given in the vote is up for interpretation, sure you can count it since it's subjective.

But if the argument given in the vote is downright false, then it shouldn't count. For example: Frieza wins here because he can vaporize Kaguya (while Kaguya's regen allows her to regen from vaping attacks).

Either way I am closing this. This is a haxstomp. A tier advantage doesn't always make a hax vs power match-up fair....

Zooey for reopening this, but I'd really like to stop the wank that was coming here. Check any of the Kaguya threads from last year. She lost to YAMCHA on this site, along with Boros and Crono. If they beat her, Frieza would body.

That doesn't mean anything. Those battles probably had certain conditions that resulted in Kaguya losing.

In this match there's literally nothing Frieza can do, having more AP isnt saving him. He either gets BFR'd, genjutsu'd, Ash boned, Gentle fisted, and maybe more. Especially on the BFR part.

That is a legit speed blitz on both matches, @Weekly.

Edit: We gonna need to differ between AP stomp and Hax stomp as no way is she gonna tank those attacks from those two characters alone.

The real cal howard said:
Zooey for reopening this, but I'd really like to stop the wank that was coming here. Check any of the Kaguya threads from last year. She lost to YAMCHA on this site, along with Boros and Crono. If they beat her, Frieza would body.
Speed equalized is the big factor. Frieza losing to Kaguya is just an example of DBZ's lack of hax. Frieza can't body anything when Kaguya can teleport, BFR and sneak attack which ignore durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back