• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Vs. Arcueid Brunestud (ArcheType: Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alakabamm said:
Kaguya and the Shinki are both alien to the Naruto world. The whole Ootsutsukis are. It was in the 4th databook.
Holy crap, I'm reading on it right now... I didn't read the novels and the 4th databook. This is ultimate proof that the Narutoverse goes FAR beyond Earth. It's stated that the Otsutsuki's scattered throughout the Universe. Also Kaguya is the Ten Tailed Beast if I recall...

"She consumed the fruit of the Shinju and became the first wielder of chakra, in addition to fusing with the Shinju and becoming the Ten-Tails."

Still doesn't prove Kaguya's alternate dimensions aren't alternate Earths. There's no evidence of long distance travel and traveling to the moon was considered a significant feat.

Arc has no such restriction for she is known for being able to teleport and freely left the Moon Cell and overrode its functions despite the fact that she should have been deleted by the system for "losing" as Berserker.

I don't have to prove anything any further when you guys can't disprove what I'm saying. And even if the other planets were "Alternate Earth's", that'd mean it would no longer be Gaia. The different properities would completely invalidate the thought of Gaia even existing on an alternate because it's not EARTH.

If it's the same planet as Earth. It's Earth. It doesn't matter if it's an alternate version of it. As long as she is within the same planet-moon system she still has her full power. She is the embodiment of the concept of that particular planet in the solar system and has absolute authority over it.

Even if she wasn't on Earth she'd still have to deal with ATE's hax, which quite frankly I doubt she can overcome. She can probably recreate the moon and then slice Kaguya's stats down to a sixth of normal while she's at it. There's also the fact that you still haven't come up with a reason as to why Kaguya can overcome ATE's intangibility and the fact that ATE is a concept that Kaguya can't destroy.

Besides, if she can be restrained by sealing her within a moon and sealing her Chakra I'm pretty sure ATE can manage that. She's the embodiment of all natural processes that can happen on Earth and can make any natural phenomenon occur. She can seal her own abilities by chaining herself to Millenium Castle Brunestud and can recreate the moon with ease. As a result, she can easily chain up Kaguya and lock her in a moon before sending it into space.

Zerzavyx98 said:
I don't have to prove anything any further when you guys can't disprove what I'm saying. And even if the other planets were "Alternate Earth's", that'd mean it would no longer be Gaia. The different properities would completely invalidate the thought of Gaia even existing on an alternate because it's not EARTH.
You state someting - you prove it. Otherwise it's not considered in debate. End of talk.

Well, my vote goes to Arcueid, I don't see Kaguya winning even a Bloodlusted one.

ArcheType: Earth has speed advantage, better immortality and Regenerationn and better hax i would said. Pus some stuff as Non-Corporeal, Time Manipulation, Mind Control, lack of concepts such as death and damage, etc.

KamiYasha said:
Well, my vote goes to Arcueid, I don't see Kaguya winning even a Bloodlusted one.
ArcheType: Earth has speed advantage, better immortality and Regenerationn and better hax i would said. Pus some stuff as Non-Corporeal, Time Manipulation, Mind Control, lack of concepts such as death and damage, etc.
Actually like more superior Types ATE has concept of damage. She can be destroyed by extreme force and put into restoration mode afterward (Gaia can restore her).

Yamatohime said:
Actually like more superior Types ATE has concept of damage. She can be destroyed by extreme force and put into restoration mode afterward (Gaia can restore her).
Yeah, I don't know why in the Type Moon Wiki, says: The Ultimate Ones don't have concept of damage.

Dragonmasterxyz wrote: Pietro Maximoff wrote: Dragonmasterxyz wrote: seriously? i am sick of kaguya getting so many losses.I'm not.....*sniffs* so cruel....

You didn't see that coming?

Pietro Maximoff said:
Dragonmasterxyz wrote:
Pietro Maximoff wrote: Dragonmasterxyz wrote: seriously? i am sick of kaguya getting so many losses.I'm not.....*sniffs* so cruel....

You didn't see that coming?
i did....yet i posted this anyway....against my better judgement.

KamiYasha said:
Yeah, I don't know why in the Type Moon Wiki, says: The Ultimate Ones don't have concept of damage.
It is easy to understand though. All because Nasuverse has crazy MEoDP which inflict damage and death through concept of damage and death of targets. You can damage them. But it's only about their bodies. Their own concept (the strongest of the planet) still lack it.

Yamatohime said:
It is easy to understand though. All because Nasuverse has crazy MEoDP which inflict damage and death through concept of damage and death of targets. You can damage them. But it's only about their bodies. Their own concept (the strongest of the planet) still lack it.
Thanks for clarifying, is really hard to find a good source about Angel Notes.

Well, I think that most people do not understand how it works because they know Nasuverse by watching FSN series while concepts and other variables are described more in Tsukihime and KnK.

Knk is a masterpiece, Shiki's eyes (MDEoDP) are really Op. Even her 3rd personality claiming that it would be trivially easy for her to annihilate reality.

I stated that Kaguya's dimensions are not Earth, arguing that it will weaken Arc by several tiers, AND provided textual and photographic evidence, and manga statements and you still won't comply. That's definitely the end of talk. Kaguya's dimensions are not alternate to the main world.

With this being said, it's shown in several sources I found, including Vs Battle that show if her link to Gaia is de-linked, she will lose her incredible power. Strangely enough there is a big thing missing in Arc's article: If she is shown the perception of death she will be vulnerable to death.

1 ) "Archetype Earth power depends on backup from
Gaia (although she always get energy it would be only marginally higher than that of her opponent) and can be cut off by powerful barriers or by warping an area until Arcueid's power can no longer recognize it as "Earth" (with the most notable example being a Reality Marble)" - VsBattle weakness description : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arcueid_Brunestud

- Easily, this means that Arc being delinked from "Gaia", (cut off by powerful barriers or by warping an area until Arc's power can no longer recognize it as Earth) she will be voided of her power leaving her vulnerable. I've already proven that Kaguya can do this to the farthest, and the only thing holding people back from agreeing is their own opinion.

---------

2) "She is hard to kill during the day, and she is almost invulnerable at night, her power reaching its peak during the full moo. During the night, she technically "has no death", so all of her lines and points of death disappear. It is possible to see them if she is weakened, and removing her connection with the planet by killing part of the world around her allows for Shiki to view them clearly even at night. She can regenerate most wounds rapidly, but her time during Tsukihime leaves her unable to do so while trying to hold back her bloodlust. She can normally even regain her form after being cut into pieces, but the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception leave her unable to regenerate. She can bypass it by creating an entirely new body, but the act costs eighty percent of her available energy and leaves her close to death unless she returns to her castle to rest."

- This is the part where Arc is exposed. Kaguya is a god, and has easy access to showing Arc the concept of death. Through the use of rinne-sharingan, Kaguya can use Infinite Tsukiyomi to show Arc the death infact does exist, which will make Arc vulnerable to death. When Arc bypasses the concept of death by creating an entirely new body, Kaguya will have an even higher advantage seeing as how Arc would lose 80% of her available energy and near death.

3) For MCB being used to seal Kaguya, you'd have to keep in mind that Kaguya is always on her feat. The fact that she blitzed Naruto and Sasuke whom are calc'd at mach 3,000 must mean she's at least 3x faster than them (going by calc rules). If Arc could somehow catch Kaguya, she'd still have to deal with Kaguya's swift teleportation and instantaneous jumps through her own dimensions. This is basically saying Kaguya could drop off Arc in one of her dimensions and leave Arc to rot unless Arc could teleport through an incredibly long range, or jump through dimensions as well.

4) Another point I'd like to bring up is Arc's handling of conceptual weapons. It's stated that "
Alongside the normal Regenerationn granted by her race, she has developed a resistance to most Conceptual Weapons and magecraft like Runes and Kabbalah. She states that she will only be vulnerable to those she has yet to experience, which she believes to be limited to the ancient Shinto magecraft of Japan and treasures from South America."

- From what I know, Arc has never dealt with the weaponry of Kaguya's arsenal. This means that ash-killing bones are still a big thing in Kaguya's play which she could shoot at Arc through her portal openings. Arc will need some critical reaction feats to dodge that attack.

Lastly I'd like some information on Arc's intangibility. I cannot find information on it, and from googling it I found it actually doesn't even exist.

KamiYasha said:
Knk is a masterpiece, Shiki's eyes (MDEoDP) are really Op. Even her 3rd personality claiming that it would be trivially easy for her to annihilate reality.
That's actually what bothers me. Ryougi Shiki stated in KnK that she can destroy reality... But why she is so high here? She just stated that she can destroy Gaia's Reality. That's all. The same conceptual power-level of full charged Enuma Elish.

With all of these critical Arc hax's, this character should be Tier 3-A/ 0. A lot of her hax brings up NLF and aren't thoroughly explained at max extent. I'm fully aware that Arc has impressive hax, but I'm not backing down on Kaguya losing to so many people with "hax", especially when I see light and counters all over the place. Gonna need a blitz and some information on how fast Arc can use her moves when fighting Kaguya. Kaguya's attacks are mostly instantaneous and do not rely on the rules of nature to be made. Kaguya makes things from NOTHING. From what I've read Arc could only build up a town at max power, and for something more impressive she'd need to destroy something and build it back up but that'd take more time. Kaguya's reality manipulation is instantenous and shows no strain on Kaguya, she does reality warping on a whim.

As long as battlefield is Earth... ATE has full authority over all Gaia processes. She can even stop rotation of Earth instantly without any effort. After all... "The earth is my body, the wind are my breath, the water is my blood, the fire is my heart" is the power of Nature Spirits like ATE.

Since she is the Moon Princess she has full authority over Moon too.

2Zerzavyx98
You stated but didn't prove your statement so it invalid agrument.

Welp the battle field can be instantenously's warped from Earth, so that Gaia link is oveeerr.

being a moon princess as an excuse for authoirty over the moon doesn't really work out on Vsbattle. Especially when people like Piccolo or Kaguya could destroy it effortlessly... thats out of topic though.

Take a look at my critical analysis and break down of why Kaguya will have the upperhand in defeating Arc.

Yamatohime said:
That's actually what bothers me. Ryougi Shiki stated in KnK that she can destroy reality... But why she is so high here? She just stated that she can destroy Gaia's Reality. That's all. The same conceptual power-level of full charged Enuma Elish.
Because of this

The way that she explicitly said it, is a Low 2-C by our tier.

The main problem of this is that... It was never stated about Univers as whole. As far as I understand it's still go around human's reality.

Well, she said: "I can change the very structure of elementary particles. I can transmute evolution itself, changing everything into something wholly different. All creation dances to the tune of magic and the melody of the arcane Art. I can bend the rules of this lie of a reality, this prison that keeps so many minds in sleep. I can break it as easily as a twig."

The way she describe it is a Low 2-C. I know, she didn't said Universe, but sometimes they meaning of reality = The World or = The Universe. It isn't specified which. Also, She is connected to Akasha (A big controversy as well) (To someones is metaphysical place, others a being, others something "else") Mostly depends on how you interpret it.

Either way, she would be only capable of fighting servants defensively (Which is completely ridiculous, if she can do what she said.)

KamiYasha said:
Either way, she would be only capable of fighting servants defensively (Which is completely ridiculous, if she can do what she said.)
It's all because her powers are the same as ATE's and works only on Earth... She lacks ATE's durability and conceptual protection though.

Yeah, it could be, or because they reside in a higher dimension, but i'm not so sure... if she can use her MDEoDP on concepts, "durability" is meaningless to her. But i don't know.

Even Nasu is kinda unconscious sometimes.

Yamatohime said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Welp the battle field can be instantenously's warped from Earth, so that Gaia link is oveeerr.
Please, prove it.
I'll help you out by reading a Naruto manga chapter along.

Page 16: http://www.**********.com/naruto/679/16

- Kaguya appears in front of Team 7... She a panel later, everyone in her premense...

Page 17: http://www.**********.com/naruto/679/17

- Everyone is instantly teleported away from Earth. The Hokages back on Earth couldn't feel they're presnce, and two of them with Sage mode couldn't detect their presence anywhere near. The ones who can detect chakra in other dimensions and far out in the universe are the god tiers of Naruto.

A bloodlusted Kaguya (Aiming to kill) is more prominent to use ETSB first than use her dimensional travel first.

@Zerzavyx You still didn't prove those are different planets and not alternate Earths. This is just going to go on until you either prove that or give up, or until someone locks this thread because it wasn't going anywhere, just like that one JoJo vs Toaru thread. Even KamiYasha, who created this in the first place, went off topic there. You still haven't proved those are different planets, and i don't think you will be able to, mainly because no such evidence was presented in the manga, at least as far as i rebember. Even if you did, both of them are bloodlusted, meaning Kaguya, having no knowledge of Arc's powers, would most likely start with the Ash-Bones or the ETSB, and those wouldn't do anything to Arc. Arc, on the other hand, would just hax Kaguya to death instantly with Marble Phantasm or Reality Warping and make Kaguya's chances of regenerating 0 with her Probability Manipulation. Arc wins.

Zerzavyx98 said:
- Everyone is instantly teleported away from Earth. The Hokages back on Earth couldn't feel they're presnce, and two of them with Sage mode couldn't detect their presence anywhere near. The ones who can detect chakra in other dimensions and far out in the universe are the god tiers of Naruto.
Where is not on Earth? I see just a different Earth probability. Not something like Dimension X fron TMNT or Pluto surface from Spaceship Troopers.

Actually Kaguya is more likely to use ash-killing bones, shown in the manga when she became bloodlusted:

http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=684&page=1#

And she blizted a what could be thousands of Naruto clones while flying around in bloodlust:

http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=686&page=17#

cool fun hax:

gravity manipulation..

Zerzavyx98 said:
Actually Kaguya is more likely to use ash-killing bones, shown in the manga when she became bloodlusted:

And she blizted a what could be thousands of Naruto clones while flying around in bloodlust:

cool fun hax:

gravity manipulation..
The Ash-Killing bones woudn't hurt Arc. She didn't blitz anything there, she only reacted to the 4 of them that got close to her, and she needed Byakugan too. Why do you think Gravity Manipulation is going to help against a Non-Corporeal being?

ugh, I was writing a long thing with photo graphic evidence of how the dimensions are 100% different from the main dimension, and I pressed back space. For now, I'm going to upload the first part and bring the rest minutes later..

The following may be a lot to take in if you didn't get the gist that Kaguya's dimensions are clearly not Earth, nor are "alternate" Earths.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/679/17

Shown visually: Team 7 was moved to another dimension

http://www.**********.com/naruto/680/6

Stated by Kakashi: He questioned whether it was an illusion, and then corrected himself knowing that she transported them to another dimension. He knows what it's like to be in another dimension because he's been inside the Kamui dimension.

Later on after Team 7 is gone from the home dimension, the kages state that

1) Madara's rods and truth-seeking balls have vanished

2) The chakra of Team 7 is undetectable.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/680/12

---

Naruto can sense things all around the planet, shown here:

http://www.**********.com/naruto/630/19

Where he knew Minato was coming as back up with Sasuke and the other Kage.

And also here:

http://www.**********.com/naruto/535/7

Where he could sense his comrades throughout the entire planet by feeling their negative energy.

So far, this is saying that Naruto would pick up literally any emotions, and judging by the fact that he DIDN'T in Kaguya's dimensions = Not on Earth.

I'm gonna have to further prove that Kaguya's Dimensions are surely not Earth at all. At this point, I'd also like you guys to try and disprove the following in any means, with factual evidence and not opinion.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/682/4

Kakashi states that she's able to switch dimensions instantaneously, and this is shown in combat here:

http://www.**********.com/naruto/682/10 - Flying towards here and in just one panel

http://www.**********.com/naruto/682/11 - Boom. They're in ice without even noticing it.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/682/13 - This new dimension seems very familiar to her other dimension correct? That doesn't make it parallel to Earth, or her dimensions in total. Kaguya does this intentionally, and it's shown she has full control over her dimensions properties.

Example of her having full control of her dimensions:

http://www.**********.com/naruto/683/6

http://www.**********.com/naruto/683/7

http://www.**********.com/naruto/683/14

The feeling of instantenous switching is discussed between Kakashi and Sakura: http://www.**********.com/naruto/682/14

Sasuke is then dragged into the sand dimension: http://www.**********.com/naruto/682/17

It is stated by Naruto that he can no longer sense Sasuke. This mean's he's: Not on the same planet, and not on the same world : http://www.**********.com/naruto/683/7

----- This is a checkmark. At this point it's already proven its already a completely different place but I'll go on even further.

Obito, someone who has access to a dimension of his own (Kamui) confirms to Kakashi that Sasuke is INDEED in another dimension: http://www.**********.com/naruto/683/15

And Kakashi also can no longer sense Sasuke.

Obito states that he himself could warp into Kaguya's other dimensions when she opens up a portal, and he states that it'll require an immense amount of chakra. http://www.**********.com/naruto/683/17

If it was somewhere within the same realm, it wouldn't have required such a big amount seeing as how Obito flew around the Naruto homeworld freely as much as he liked.

Here, Black Zetsu states that Kaguya is in some trouble because Obito and Naruto got into the dimension that connects the other dimensions : http://www.**********.com/naruto/684/14

This doesn't mean the dimensions are on the same planet, it just means its the main spot Kaguya transports to to link to other places.

This next line brings confusion. Obito states that Kaguya's dimension is an extremely far distance: http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=685&page=16#

Does that mean its on the same planet? No. What this means it's difficult for Obito to force himself into another dimension even from the hub world. Such a feat wouldn't be possible with his little chakra and plus, earlier it was already established that no one could sense Sasuke, not even Naruto. So this is still not the same planet. It's just that the hub world is linked to many other dimensions.

Obtio not being able to sense Sasuke back in the Lava dimension: http://www.**********.com/naruto/685/10

If everyone WERE on the same planet, one of the dimension "spots" on the planet would at least have had people sense Sasuke since it were closer correct? That only happens when Obito, Sakura, and Naruto are in the hub world with Sasuke.

http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=685&page=16#

Sasuke states he swore he felt Naruto's presence, which means they were in the same area/planet. This follows the consistency of Naruto being able to sense people all over a planet with people, and Obito not sensing anyone in a planet with no one.

This next line will be exposing a translation error just in case anyone says I left it out.

*********** is known to have the most accurate translations, seeing as how their translators take much more time.

Obito states he can't sense Sasuke in the Lava dimension:
http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=685&page=12

This proves that Sasuke is indeed not on the same plane as Obito. If he were, he would have been sensed.

Here, Sasuke states that he could swap places from a limited distance (which is later expanded to dimension traveling later in the Boruto movie)

http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=685&page=12#

In the manga panda version, it states that he could jump through dimensions but that was a translation error. He later does actually have the ability to do so.

In this line, Hiruzen confirms that Team 7 is indeed in another dimension, and since Hagoromo didn't disapprove that statement it means he's correct.

http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=686&page=17

---- Final checkpoint. This is visual evidence showing that the dimensions are indeed not on the same planet.

This huge black orb was scaled to a moon or planet, not sure :

http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=689&page=5

• That is the creation of a brand new dimension, stated by Black Zetsu (go to page 5 if the link doesn't work)

Naruto and Sasuke activating chibaku tensei:

http://www.**********.com/naruto/690/3

http://www.**********.com/naruto/690/8 - This is taking place in the sand dimension, with no shinju tree in sight or any organisms. The only relation it has to Earth is the fact that it's a freaking planet.

View from the planet longer range:
http://www.**********.com/naruto/690/11 No sight of the shinju tree OR any other the Naruto-world's countries and continent. This is a completely different planet in a completely different dimension. If it were the same dimension as the Naruto earth world, Naruto would have sense his comrades but he can't. Remember this moon.

Team 7 is transported to their ACTUAL home dimension in an instant..:
http://www.**********.com/naruto/690/15

Views of the shinju tree in the Naruto home dimension (And nine more Chibaku tensei's)

http://www.**********.com/naruto/691/14

http://www.**********.com/naruto/692/16

A a few view examples to show you that the shinju tree is no where in sight: http://www.**********.com/naruto/695/8

http://www.**********.com/naruto/695/18

But when it is, you'll see the newly formed chibaku tensei's along the shinju tree in the background: http://www.**********.com/naruto/696/6

What this is showing is that if it were the same planet as the sand one, since they switched spots shouldn't the moon on the sand planet still be in the same area? It's not because its in another dimension.

Another view of Naruto's home world from deep:

http://www.**********.com/naruto/696/13 - Nothing of the Kaguya battle in sight. Only the things that happened on the Naruto world in sight.

Now keep in mind, Naruto's home dimension planet still has a moon, it's just not visible.

A few years later, its split. :
http://i.imgur.com/ytQrnLx.png

You might be wondering if that's the same moon as the sand dimension one. Well no, it isn't. This moon colonized people inside, and the one made on the sand moon was made from scratch on-screen. The one made here was made presumably by Hagoromo or his sons, and it also had people inside long before the sand moon was created.

Here's a view of Naruto's dimension planet from space:
http://i.imgur.com/Vph6Tyg.jpg

Clearly, it's very different from being: all lava, all sand, all ice, and being all acid. It's appearance doesn't match the description of any of Kaguya's dimensions, so that tells us two things.

One, none of Kaguya's dimensions are on Earth, seeing as how the sand dimension had a moon created there, and later in the Boruto movie a moon is seen also in the ice world. Go watch the movie if you want to see that, the moon is literally in like the first 3 minutes of the film.

With all of that evidence showing that the dimensions are indeed within their own realm, and are not apart of the Naruto-verse, that is the final nail in the coffin. Kaguya takes the lead by cutting off Arc from the Gaia power thing, and even if Arc gets a power boost from her counter force all Kaguya has to do is hit Arc with ash-killing bones (I already explained why this would work, but again I'll repost the reasoning) and she wins. If there's anything you disagree with, go ahead and disapprove it yourself. I've went incredibly far with tons and manga fact, visual evidence and character statement to prove my points, now its your turn.

Reason as to how Kaguya will void Arc's ability of not being able to die due to not knowing the concept of death:

"2) "She is hard to kill during the day, and she is almost invulnerable at night, her power reaching its peak during the full moo. During the night, she technically "has no death", so all of her lines and points of death disappear. It is possible to see them if she is weakened, and removing her connection with the planet by killing part of the world around her allows for Shiki to view them clearly even at night. She can regenerate most wounds rapidly, but her time during Tsukihime leaves her unable to do so while trying to hold back her bloodlust. She can normally even regain her form after being cut into pieces, but the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception leave her unable to regenerate. She can bypass it by creating an entirely new body, but the act costs eighty percent of her available energy and leaves her close to death unless she returns to her castle to rest."

- This is the part where Arc is exposed. Kaguya is a god, and has easy access to showing Arc the concept of death. Through the use of rinne-sharingan, Kaguya can use Infinite Tsukiyomi to show Arc the death infact does exist, which will make Arc vulnerable to death. When Arc bypasses the concept of death by creating an entirely new body, Kaguya will have an even higher advantage seeing as how Arc would lose 80% of her available energy and near death."

Reason as to how Kaguya will handle with the "conceptual weapon" thing:

"4) Another point I'd like to bring up is Arc's handling of conceptual weapons. It's stated that "Alongside the normal Regenerationn granted by her race, she has developed a resistance to most Conceptual Weapons and magecraft like Runes and Kabbalah. She states that she will only be vulnerable to those she has yet to experience, which she believes to be limited to the ancient Shinto magecraft of Japan and treasures from South America."

- From what I know, Arc has never dealt with the weaponry of Kaguya's arsenal. This means that ash-killing bones are still a big thing in Kaguya's play which she could shoot at Arc through her portal openings. Arc will need some critical reaction feats to dodge that attack."

This last part is important:

"Lastly I'd like some information on Arc's intangibility. I cannot find information on it, and from googling it I found it actually doesn't even exist."

There's some information on Arc's profile that is false and was put there through critical wank. A lot of details are missed of the extend of Arc's abilities and weaknesses. I had to do research myself to find out things not explained here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back