• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Downgrade (not overall stats, just super hax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I was waiting for this for a while, but CRTs were closed so I kept my mouth shut. I checked that the Kaguya and the Narutoverse tags had no recent CRTs, so I thought it would be alright for me to make this.

I had a conversation with a few people in this thread about Kaguya, and it was revealed to me that she got her upgrade to Star level because she created a dimension with a star, then connected it to the Truthseeking orb. Now, here's my issue.

Kaguya's Dimensions​

Where was it ever stated that she created it?

I'll just send my message from the post verbatim because it's easier for me to explain than to make up stuff off the spot.

"Please note, the Naruto Fourth databook and above has not been officially translated, so we can't take anything that looks official (Kaguya's stuff and Kinshiki's planet splitting) at face value.
It was stated that she created the dimensions here, but this is what I'm claiming to be a mistranslation with proof.

This is the raw scan I found via this link under Fourth Databooks, Databook Raws. This link says changes instead of creates. This link goes to the imgur where scans that me and a few others picked up, just some translations and one of them has the manga next to it.
Just to back it up, the manga agrees and says that she summons, changes, and rewrites the world. It never says she created it.

Also backed up by Kamui translations, and how the dimension/time-space was created by Obito's eye, not Obito. It says "A dojutsu that transfers objects into the dimension created with the Mangekyo Sharingan". We don't visibly see the Kamui dimension being created, but we can just assume for now that it appeared when Obito got his Mangekyo Sharingan, same with Kaguya.

It's stated that it takes immense amounts of chakra to go to dimensions/time-spaces that aren't your own (even Kaguya was losing chakra when she was changing the world around them), yet Sasuke (the day Naruto became Hokage OVA and in Boruto manga when he went to the space with the Otsutsuki holograms ), Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Urashiki (Boruto anime) can each go there casually.
From what we know, they just appeared when the eye was created, just like Kamui dimension."

So unless I'm wrong about the reasoning for her upgrade, or there's any counters that I'm missing, I honestly believe the max she should be at is Planet Level with Expansive Truthseeking Orb. But here's another counter for that as well. This one is new because I haven't put this under any threads yet.

Expansive Truthseeking Orb​

The Expansive Truthseeking Ball was stated here to absorb the chakra of the shinobi under the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I would need to prove somehow that the amount of chakra in the ETSO was not a planetary amount of chakra.

Kaguya is basically the God Tree. The God Tree takes chakra from the planet, making all of it in total a planetary amount of chakra. Half of the nine tails rivaled 5 bijuu and is equal to its other half. Half of the nine tails had more chakra than the entire shinobi alliance.

So if you do the math, that's minimum 75% of the original chakra that was in the planet that wasn't in the expansive truthseeking orb, not even including the Eight, One, and Four tails. They specifically said other chakra, so the Shinobis chakra, not the bijuus, were used for that.

Most of the Shinobi that know how to mold chakra died. All Kaguya had was a couple hundreds of Shinobi and animals and civilians that barely knew how to mold chakra. So unless those other civilians match up all that I said above, nope.

So here's my revision.​

Attack Potency: Large Star level with the Expansive Truth Seeking Ball (Kaguya's dimensions contain Stars and Planets and her ETSB is capable of destroying and re-creating them, but this does not scale to her normal statistics)

Turn that into Attack Potency: Moon+ to Small Planet level with the Expansive Truth Seeking Ball. This is all backed up by how the Databook said (in my links for the first point) that she would reshape the world, not destroy it.

If you need any more scans or information, let me know.

In the "Kaguya's Dimension" section you are talking about her ability to Switch Dimensions, Amenominaka.
Everybody knows that already, she doesn't create Dimensions on spot.
Everything else you wrote there is irrelevant.

"Expansive Truthseeking Orb" section is filled with nonsense and headcanon.
I don't think I need to point out why.

So, why is Kaguya Star Level? Because ETSB can create and destroy a Dimension of at least a Solar System Size, was stated both in DB and in the manga by Zetsu.
So, she doesn't need a downgrade, in fact, ETSB needs an upgrade to 4-B.

ETSB really does not need an upgrade. Though if there needs to be site-wide revision to address our Creation standards then I'll make one soon.

No.

Your arguing one Fan translation is superior to Another.

The Original Translator Kiyuitsukage has an extremely Impressive track record and has translated countless series including a shit ton of Naruto Novels

The second Translator is using the Raw Scans and running them through Google Translate.

Addressing the Manga "Support"

1. Kakashi is speculating about something that just randomly happened, Kakashi's no Authority on Kaguya's powers.

2. The context for Changes, is that just before Naruto and Sasuke wanted to Seal Kaguya she shifted the dimension, which caught the two off guard which is why they assumed the landscape changed instead of shifted.

3. The context for Rewrite is Kakashi being Hyperbolic, he outright states earlier that they shifted dimensions and this is confirmed by naruto when talking about those other worlds. Kakashi is comparing the seamlessness of the Jutsu to Genjutsu.

We know she isn't constantly rewriting the world because the Dimensions exist Independent of one another, this is supported by the fact that she separated Naruto and Sasuke by putting them in different Dimensions See here

Your Argument for Kamui is a non Sequitor, they are entirely separate Jutsu with their own rules and properties.

The Sasuke vs Kaguya Comparision doesn't work either because the circumstances are different, Sasuke was teleporting between Dimensions with large time gaps in between while Kaguya was consistently shifting Dimensions until her defeat.

Along with the databook Zetsu outright states that Kaguya was going to create a New Dimension. meaning it's already an implied thing. Occam's razor will do the rest.

>The Expansive Truthseeking Ball was stated here to absorb the chakra of the shinobi under the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I would need to prove somehow that the amount of chakra in the ETSO was not a planetary amount of chakra.

The Literal amount of Chakra from each Individual does not = Attack Potency of the Jutsu, we judge the attack Potency based on what the feat did or was implied to do.

Remember Goku was able to defeat Kid Buu a Solar system level buster by using the energy of mostly just earth.

In the "Kaguya's Dimension" section you are talking about her ability to Switch Dimensions, Amenominaka.
Everybody knows that already, she doesn't create Dimensions on spot.
Everything else you wrote there is irrelevant.

"Expansive Truthseeking Orb" section is filled with nonsense and headcanon.
I don't think I need to point out why.

So, why is Kaguya Star Level? Because ETSB can create and destroy a Dimension of at least a Solar System Size, was stated both in DB and in the manga by Zetsu.
So, she doesn't need a downgrade, in fact, ETSB needs an upgrade to 4-B.
Her root dimension had no shown star in it, so if you mean solar in size, you're referring to the other dimensions. All that had was a singluar planet.

And if you mean that "it's the start of a new time space" just refers to her changing the state of the matter in the dimension, like the databook said, it could "reshape the world". Another definition of new is "just beginning or beginning anew and regarded as better than what went before."

@Shadowbokunohero alright.

> No. Your arguing one Fan translation is superior to Another.

A translation stands if it makes sense with canon. Most of the fandom doesn't speak Japanese, so we need to translate it on our own, and as you can see, I sent a bunch of manga.

> The Original Translator Kiyuitsukage has an extremely Impressive track record and has translated countless series including a shit ton of Naruto Novels

You're mistaking translating good with translating a lot.

He says here verbatim for a different technique. "The title’s probably wrong. There’s this part, いざ, I really don’t get. Usually Masashi-sensei prefers old-fashioned forms over “normal” ones in this databook, but that iza is totally beyond my reach. I adjusted the title as I could."

We all have flaws Shadow, even the best of us.

> The second Translator is using the Raw Scans and running them through Google Translate.

The second translator is me and a group of others who use Jisho.org for specific Kanji and other websites for translations. Only a few is google translate, then we use Viz manga (Mangasee uses Viz) to see if it backs it up. If it doesn't back it up, we don't use it. We don't just throw anything that benefits us there.

We follow a code of "google translate is a last resort".

> Addressing the Manga "Support"

Alright.

> 1. Kakashi is speculating about something that just randomly happened, Kakashi's no Authority on Kaguya's powers.

Kakashi is Kishimoto's spokesperson for a technique we see like 3 times in the entire series in the span of like 10 chapters.

> 2. The context for Changes, is that just before Naruto and Sasuke wanted to Seal Kaguya she shifted the dimension, which caught the two off guard which is why they assumed the landscape changed instead of shifted.

Zetsu flat out says changes here in Viz for a completely different instance.

> 3. The context for Rewrite is Kakashi being Hyperbolic, he outright states earlier that they shifted dimensions and this is confirmed by naruto when talking about those other worlds. Kakashi is comparing the seamlessness of the Jutsu to Genjutsu.

We know she isn't constantly rewriting the world because the Dimensions exist Independent of one another, this is supported by the fact that she separated Naruto and Sasuke by putting them in different Dimensions
See here

My point is not that Kaguya rewrites the world, it's that she doesn't create new ones. We agree on that, I assumed I made that clear.

You misinterpreted my entire argument. My argument wasn't that she changed, rewrote, or summons new dimensions, it was that she doesn't create them.

> Your Argument for Kamui is a non Sequitor, they are entirely separate Jutsu with their own rules and properties.

I never said the jutsus are similar
, I said the method of dimension creation is similar. Did the Sharingan not come from the Rinne-Sharingan?

And even if I did say that, Kaguya's other technique is the original space-time ninjutsu though, correct? Obito confirms the dimensions are similar.

> The Sasuke vs Kaguya Comparision doesn't work either because the circumstances are different, Sasuke was teleporting between Dimensions with large time gaps in between while Kaguya was consistently shifting Dimensions until her defeat.

Kaguya had a constant flow of chakra coming from those trapped under the Infinite Tsukuyomi while having 8.5 bijuu inside of her + Madara's chakra. She has no excuse for doing a jutsu that she can use casually.

> Along with the databook Zetsu outright states that Kaguya was going to create a New Dimension. meaning it's already an implied thing. Occam's razor will do the rest.

Please send the databook page where it says that she was going to create a new dimension.

So we should give Obito life manipulation since he said verbatim that he would create a new world?

A definition of new is "just beginning or beginning anew and regarded as better than what went before".
What in the world would they gain from creating a new dimension?
All they were going to do was change how it was before, backed up by the databook here (translation), but I'll send it here.
"Taking in all natures of chakra, it grows into an enormous mass. A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the world!"

Reshape ≠ create new.
Reshape: shape or form (something) differently or again.

It's implied that they were going to destroy the planet they were on. Kakashi (one of the smartest ninja in the show who's opinion has no say in this conversation for some reason) says this here. He says if it gets too big they won't be able to return.
Where in the manga does it say that she's making a new one? That is 100% headcanon which was never implied.

Occam's razor does not back you up at all.

> The Literal amount of Chakra from each Individual does not = Attack Potency of the Jutsu, we judge the attack Potency based on what the feat did or was implied to do.

Remember Goku was able to defeat Kid Buu a Solar system level buster by using the energy of mostly just earth.

Truthseeking Balls destroy whatever they touch on a molecular level while the spirit bomb just puts a large amount of energy and force on whatever's evil.
You're equating Ki and Chakra, which can't possibly be more flawed.
Ki is pure life force energy that comes from the body. Chakra came from a planet. It's a transference of energy for chakra.

The databook says this for the Truth-Seeking Ball here (translation) in the Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal section, but I'll send it here.
"⬆ Obtaining the power of the ten bodies of the tailed beasts is the same as owning the power of the Sage of Six Paths. It's also accompanied by black orbs that are similar to the "Tailed Beast Ball"."

The tailed beast ball? The one that works on the principle of a 8:2 ratio? 16:4, 32:8, 64:16, 128:32 and so on correct? Since the TSB isn't positive and negative chakra, it's just regular chakra, it works.
And doesn't F = MA? Attack potency is Force, and it's gaining mass via chakra. Doesn't seem to be getting faster or slower, so it gaining mass = it gaining force since the wiki doesn't consider it to be a durability negator.

@BlackeJan please, spare me.

Her root dimension had no shown star in it, so if you mean solar in size, you're referring to the other dimensions. All that had was a singluar planet.
Her root Dimension has a bigger space than just a planet, or else there would be impossible to create a Moon and launch it.
And if you mean that "it's the start of a new time space" just refers to her changing the state of the matter in the dimension, like the databook said, it could "reshape the world". Another definition of new is "just beginning or beginning anew and regarded as better than what went before."
I don't remember Zetsu or DB stating "She will change the state of the matter in the dimension", this is your headcanon , the canon states she can create a Space-Time and erase it, if this isn't obvious I don't know what is
I think everything was already cleared out, you are turning a fairly easy subject into a controversial one.
I really hoped we wouldn't start Naruto revisions like that.

I apologize for the inconvenience @Slacjow

I know the dimension had a bigger space than just a planet, but assuming its star sized w/ no proof is an issue. The sun is a yellow dwarf that can fit a million earths or 64.3 million moons, so that doesn't work.

Refresh the page and check in my huge counter against shadow for the DB that says they were going to reshape the world

Truthseeking Balls destroy whatever they touch on a molecular level while the spirit bomb just puts a large amount of energy and force on whatever's evil.
Ki is pure life force energy that comes from the body. Chakra came from a planet. It's a transference of energy for chakra.
I agree with King on this part, we can't compare Ki with Chakra like this.
Both have similar properties but they are way different.
Chakra comes from a extraterrestial tree, not every living has it, only humans. Animals have a different source of energy called Natural energy, you could argue that it's Ki/Chi.
And, in DB, Ki equates to your AP, the higher your Ki is, the higher is the destruction you make. While in Naruto, your Chakra reserves doesn't equate to the potency of the Jutsu that's true. I have to agree with Shadow here.
Anyway, Kaguya's Truth seeking orbs and Goku's Spirit Bomb can't be compared, both are completely different and both are made by different energies with different properties and natures.

Last edited:
I agree with King on this part, we can't compare Ki with Chakra like this.
Both have similar properties but they are way different.
Chakra comes from a extraterrestial tree, not every living has it, only humans. Animals have a different source of energy called Natural energy, you could argue that it's Ki/Chi.
And, in DB, Ki equates to your AP. While in Naruto, your Chakra reserves doesn't equate to the potency of the Jutsu that's true. I have to agree with Shadow here.
Anyway, Kaguya's Truth seeking orbs and Goku's Spirit Bomb can't be compared, both are completely different and both are made by different energies with different properties and natures.
I genuinely appreciate the input
Also, the animals have chakra as well, revealed by Gamabunta in the top right.

Boruto retconned chakra not being innate, it is plain stated everything has chakra.

Yes, this blatantly goes against Naruto, but alas... retcons are like that.

You're mistaking translating good with translating a lot.

Don't assume what I'm thinking and constructing a strawman, I cited his body of work in an appeal to Experience, not Quantity within itself. meaning we value people with a consistent track record and experience over people using a variety of unreliable translating tools.

> He says here verbatim for a different technique. "The title’s probably wrong. There’s this part, いざ, I really don’t get. Usually Masashi-sensei prefers old-fashioned forms over “normal” ones in this databook, but that iza is totally beyond my reach. I adjusted the title as I could."

This is an extremely disingenuous argument to make.

The Context here is the title of the databook page, generally, the things that are full of hyperbole and flowery dialect, in which case tons of Authors often fuse and blend Kanji prefixes or suffixes to create new words to emphasize meanings, the most notable one being Naruto's iconic Dattebayo. The Translator here is unable to find a comparable English translation. and he even goes as far as to make note of this.

1. His Kaguya Dimension Translation does not inherit any of these qualities

2. Arguing the Validity of one Jutsu's translation by highlighting a cherry-picked example of an entirely unrelated Jutsu from the entire catalog of translations is an example of bad faith argumentation, because not only is it low but it commits a huge amount of Logical fallacies to present your argument.

The Most Obviously and glaring one being the association fallacy and whataboutism. If your going to argue someone's Validity please do so on the basis of the specific example opposed to making bizarre comparisons.

>We all have flaws Shadow, even the best of us.

Nobody argued otherwise.

> Kakashi is Kishimoto's spokesperson for a technique we see like 3 times in the entire series in the span of like 10 chapters.

Except the specific example, your using entirely removes its context, Kakashi is making an assumption based on the limited information he has. from a narrative standpoint this what we call a red herring, this is proven true because Kakashi's Initial statement is contradicted not only by the events of the story but Kakashi himself, This is because Kakashi's deduction on the Jutsu changes as he learns more about it through their fight.

> Zetsu flat out says changes here in Viz for a completely different instance.

Change is being used as a synonym for shift, you would know that given the context. stop appealing to equivocation.

>You misinterpreted my entire argument. My argument wasn't that she changed, rewrote, or summons new dimensions.

One of your first arguments entirely relies on arguing Kakashi's statement of summoning a dimension as truth.
I simply responded to the examples you used, If your argument truly was not about changed, summon or rewrote then the entire first half of your argument is superfluous and Irrelevant because Kaguya's ability to shift Dimensions isn't the same thing she uses to create Dimensions.

The Problem here isnt me Misinterpreting your argument, It's you Misinterpreting Kaguya's statistics.

My Issue with your Initial Translation argument was If you actually read my first reply again is the idea of "brrr bad Translations" I Never argued that Kaguya's Amenominaka Literally creates Dimensions but that the translation was more trustworthy. Create in the context of that Scan is Intentional hyperbole as is most Naruto databook Titles.

The Problem is your using this Scan to debunk the Hyperbole that's not being used as a justification in the first place, along with creating arguments that are irrelevant your main point (kakashi's summoning, shift vs change), this muddies the idea that you want to convey.

If you want to challenge the assertion that Kaguya creates dimensions then all you needed to do was tackle the actual argument that's used to justify that. that being the expansive truth-seeking orb.

> I never said the jutsus are similar

Never said you did, I said they fundamentally two different Jutsu with their own internal logic and rules, Obito's comparison is in reference to time space jutsu's themselves in the same way you can say me and my friend both have a car despite the two cars being entirely different and not comparable

> Kaguya had a constant flow of chakra coming from those trapped under the Infinite Tsukuyomi while having 8.5 bijuu inside of her + Madara's chakra. She has no excuse for doing a jutsu that she can use casually.

She cant do it Casually, it's stated countless times in the manga that it drains up huge amounts of chakra even for her and she needed to go to her prime dimension to get chakra from the people in the IT again.

> Please send the databook page where it says that she was going to create a new dimension.

1. Databook "
Enclosing the power of all of creation, a chaos invoking jet black orb

Taking in the chakra of the shinobi that were captured in the Shinju, a maximized "Truth-Seeking Ball". It's the same as the black orbs on Naruto's back after he used the Six Paths Sage Mode, however, their size is not comparable. Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught....!!

⬆ Taking in all natures of chakra, it grows into an enormous mass. A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the world! "

It's a start of a New Dimension

It's a Start of a New Time Space

Was going to destroy everything to the point that it would be impossible to return to the Dimension

> So we should give Obito life manipulation since he said verbatim that he would create a new world?

Obito is referring to creating a new world as in a Society and it's people.

You Know Context is a powerful thing, I suggest using it.

> A definition of new is "just beginning or beginning anew and regarded as better than what went before"

No the Oxford Definition of new is "produced, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time; not existing before."

and anew and New are two separate things and have specific uses.

Kaguya's ETSB isn't Metaphorical.

> Reshape ≠ create new.

It does when the Databook claims reshape and the Manga confirms this by saying creating a new Time Space

This is supported by the fact that the Dimension would have been destroyed and not be accessible as seen here and that the results would be a New Dimension.

This is implying destruction and reformation.

Lets look at the databook.

"It hides within the power to let the world come to naught....!!"

Meaning of Naught: nothing.

"It hides within the power to let the world come to Nothing"

This straight Up Destruction not just simply reshaping.

"A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the world"

Meaning of Reshape: shape or form (something) differently or again.

Meaning of form: bring together parts or combine to create (something).

" Start of a New Time Space'

Meaning of Start.

1. begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space; come into being.
2. the point in time or space at which something has its origin; the beginning.

> Where in the manga does it say that she's making a new one? That is 100% headcanon which was never implied.

The Start of a New Dimension in the aftermath of destroying or reshaping the old implies Recreation, Occam's razor once again.

> Truthseeking Balls destroy whatever they touch on a molecular level while the spirit bomb just puts a large amount of energy and force on whatever's evil.

I'm not comparing Ki or Chakra, I'm comparing Plot devices in which the story uses to progress in spite of the Logistics.

> The databook says this for the Truth-Seeking Ball here (translation) in the Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal section, but I'll send it here.
"⬆ Obtaining the power of the ten bodies of the tailed beasts is the same as owning the power of the Sage of Six Paths. It's also accompanied by black orbs that are similar to the "Tailed Beast Ball"."

Similar does not Equal the same, the comparison being made is in references to its density and their source but their mechanics are entirely different, Once again false Equivalence.

Edit: This will be my last post on this thread cheers.

Last edited:
Shadowbokunohero seems to make sense to me.

IIRC the dimensions r said to be HER dimensions so it means she made them.Even if u argue against it,still doesnt change the fact that she was going to destroy one of them which contained a star(or stars,I don’t quite remember)

Is there a reason why the ETSO isn't just given Durability Negation?

@Damage3245
TSB is a bit different than Jinton.
Aside from its properties to Deconstruct it also deals physical damage if you are resistant to the effect, like how Naruto and Madara use TSB as a stuff to deal blunt damage.
Then again, it's not uncommon to give tiers to abilities that negate durability.
Like, people may still argue that a character that resisted localized EE wouldn't be able to resist a Universal EE, because of potency or something.
It's the same with mind hax and soul hax, the one that has more range is basically considered the better one on this site at least, not that I agree with it.

Last edited:
I have issues with that 4-B calc that is being proposed. It's seemingly modelling the attack of the ETSO as an explosion with a radius reaching from the planet to the star but I don't think that's necessarily what would have happened.

The ETSO could have just continued expanding until it destroyed everything inside the dimension.

The ETSO could have just continued expanding until it destroyed everything inside the dimension.
I agree, the basis for it exploding is the fact that TSB's are shown to be capable of exploding, but based on what we're shown in the manga, I think it's pretty clear it would have just kept expanding until it deconstructed everything in the dimension.

I wouldn't disagree but I wouldn't agree either.
Both methods are valid, your's isn't better than the explosion one.

Since Shadow said that it was his last post on this thread, there's no reason for me to send a large counter paragraph. I appreciate him countering though, it would be a boring thread if no one did what he did.

@Makstar05 ownership does not mean creation. She called the earth her nursery as well, signifying ownership, yet we know she didn't create it. Kamui dimension is Obito's, he didn't make it. They say jutsus belong to people, it doesn't mean they created it (unless it's stated that they actually created it like Kakashi-Chidori and Tobirama-Shadow Clone & Flying Raijin).

@LordTracer an issue with that and all the others is that he's assuming that there's a star in the core dimension, which has not been shown.

@Damage3245 people don't like to quantify it as dura negation cause it turns to dust, they just assume that it's Pulverization. But the truthseeking orb has shown 2 properties
  1. Without yin-yang chakra: Turn to dust.
  2. With yin-yang chakra: Turn to nothing.
And it did have yin-yang chakra in the ETSB, and the qualities of its effects were stated to be similar to Dust Release. So I agree with you and it should honestly be given durability negation.
That would affect Toneri though and nullify his moon split feat, since he used Truth-Seeking Balls for that.

@Purgy it is stated to explode, but it's heavily implied like Damage said to expand until all is gone. Kakashi says "if it gets too big, we won't be able to come back" which can be taken different ways, but I take it as expand until there is no more.

I do think Damage's question is worth considering. While tier 4 through environmental destruction is a thing for sure, I see no reason why the ETSB would be counted as plain AP. It doesn't atomite the matter though Ap, it does it through hax, it just applies that ability over a large area.

Without yin-yang chakra: Turn to dust.
TSB erases stuff without Yin-Yang chakra.
With yin-yang chakra: Turn to nothing.
With Yin-Yang it gains a power null. This is what Tobirama was referring about.
I do think Damage's question is worth considering. While tier 4 through environmental destruction is a thing for sure, I see no reason why the ETSB would be counted as plain AP. It doesn't atomite the matter though Ap, it does it through hax, it just applies that ability over a large area.
Actually, ETSB can create Dimension as well as destroy it, creation still counts as AP.

@Slacjow; it doesn't have 4-B creation though. And the creation standards still need to go through a CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back