• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya and Momoshiki's stats need revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it say Kaguya changed the environment of an entire planet? How is she planet level with the Expansive Truthseeking Ball when it was stated to be able to create a new dimension (return the world to nothingness)? She can't be the same level as Obito and Madara who by the way should be planet level in attack potency. I skimmed through the comments on that page and a few people said the same thing. Not to be harsh but why hasn't anything been done. This is kind of lowballing a god tier. I understand that we have no exact idea how large the dimensions are. But she should still be higher. I've seen people mention how the moon had to go into outer space and that there's a sun and everything. I understand we have no exact idea how large they are but she should still be placed higher. Also we can get an idea from the Boruto villain and the novel.

Naruto was inside darkness.

He didn't think they'd gotten very far from the village of Konohagakure, but, rather than saying this was some place he didn't remember, it'd be more accurate to say this was a parallel world.

Kaguya had held the power of sending people into parallel worlds too
… Is this something like a kekkai, or a subspace?

About half of it looked like the second-hand knowledge he had of the games his son played, but this place shouldn't be all that different from his own world.

Momoshiki, who had passed from being an ogre into a comrade-eating fiend and transformed into a inhumane demon, began to suck in the chakra from his surroundings.

He was even draining the chakra that was beyond the parallel dimension he'd made. Sasuke could clearly see the stream with his rinnegan.

"Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra."

They couldn't allow such a thing to happen.

This wasn't a problem of scrambling for the bijuu anymore.

This was a question of whether mankind who lived on this star would be able to greet tomorrow.

"There will be destruction."

The two men were smiling slightly as they looked at Naruto's back in the light of the rising sun.

"…This time, it's my win." Sasuke said.

Kishi is telling us these dimensions are parallel worlds of Naruto's world. They are no much different than Naruto's world (I don't want to use the term "universe" as I fear I will be frowned upon). These are not pocket dimensions, they don't exist within Naruto's world. People and civilizations lived in these parallel realities. Stars and Outer space. Momoshiki created the parallel world much like Kaguya. The Otsutsuki are not aliens their species are called Orgres.

Momoshiki's range and potency should be changed and Kaguya's as well. Also Momoshiki can use crimson flames, absolute zero blizzards, and the Rasengan.

I have read the movie novelization, but I'm not really sure if they're cannon. I have heard from some sources that all of the hiden novels are overseen by kishimoto himself, but i'm not sure about the movie novelizations.

I only agree with the Kaguya part the show has thrown enough hints and stuff to make her above planetary even if it sounds ridiculous.However the rest I do not Obito and Madara are not planetary by any means I know of.

Obito is debatable, but Madara used two Planetary techniques in rapid succession without a problem. I'm talking about Infinite Tsukuyomi and Wood Release Deep Forest Emergence. I'd imagine that should give everyone an idea how much power he could put into his techniques at the very least.

I wonder why it was taken away from his profile too lol.

But I don't think anything is going to change. Dimension Level Kaguya (or whatever you call it) is something that no one would by even if everything suggested that she was going to destroy it.

I do think that via powerscaling Momoshiki should have similar stats compared to Kaguya though. Apparently he's the sole reason why she was raising an army and he's done things similar to her in feats.

Obito is planetary because of the Sword of Nunoboko. It is stated multiple times that the sword is planetary. Madara is a bit stronger than Obito. He is stated to be capable of planet destruction. The Juubi was deemed a threat to the planet by Hagoromo who by the way is the one who used the Sword of Nunoboko to create the planet. We don't know too much about Hagoromo and Hamura's past fight when they fought the Juubi.

@YubbelSeraphim

The script for the Boruto Movie was written by Kishimoto and Kodachi, the novelization of the script was written by Kodachi. So if anything, the Boruto Movie Novelization is more canon than the Hiden Novels

@DocMindstorm

The movie script was converted into a novel by the guy who helped wrote the script. It's more like copy and paste if anything. While the hiden novels are a different story.

Novels aint canon. I remember reading something about moviegoers who saw the bolt movie in japan getting a booklet showing the timeline of naruto and the hidden novels weren't listed. Also the bolt novel has different scenes than in the movie.

Momoshiki can keep up with Sasuke and Naruto and he can casually deflect bijuu bomb. For Kaguya, in DC, Kaguya's dimension is the same like the real universe, so Kaguya should be able to destroy Naruto real world too. In his world, there're countless stars and galaxies, although it's a little bit hyperbole if we say she can destroy the stars and galaxies. Momoshiki is also stated to be stronger than Kaguya, but I believe Kaguya would win against him after a hard fight.

Baniesabeni said:
Momoshiki can keep up with Sasuke and Naruto and he can casually deflect bijuu bomb. For Kaguya, in DC, Kaguya's dimension is the same like the real universe, so Kaguya should be able to destroy Naruto real world too. In his world, there're countless stars and galaxies, although it's a little bit hyperbole if we say she can destroy the stars and galaxies. Momoshiki is also stated to be stronger than Kaguya, but I believe Kaguya would win against him after a hard fight.
Exactly Naruto's world is a dimension parallel to Kaguya's worlds and where the otsutsuki originated from. The Otsutsuki are from a parallel universe. It wouldn't be hyperbole to say Kaguya can destroy any of those things. I understand the way of thinking around here. People are scaling Kaguya to characters in Naruto lower than her. I saw someone claim since no one in Naruto has previous shown power like that she isn't that strong. Well that's like claiming the Truth isn't omnipotent because there are no nigh omnipotents or even planet busters in Fullmetal Alchemist. You can't put a god tier of a verse on the same scale or pedestal as the verse itself there's a reason they are called god beings.

Truth Omnipotent

If Kaguya was universe level, it would have been impossible for Naruto and Sasuke to have beaten her. End of discussion. Also, you are breaking the rules of the wiki by bringing up this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back