• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kabuterimon vs Heracross (4 votes left)

PaChi2 said:
NeoZex6399 said:
But Kabuteriomon doesn't have Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation.
Via verse equalization heracross would have a digicore, which contains the soul and mind. If kabuterimon destroys it, its gg.
Not exactly. There is something else. I will find the quote. But this is a revision for later.

I think Ex said something about the Mind, Body and Soul being seen as nothing but data and as such a Digimon can attack any one of them, hence why when a Digimon kills another they are labelled as "deleted" i.e erased from existence....or something like that. I dunno. It's best to hear it from him.

Explaining right in Hackers Memory is explained that for the Digimon everything that exists is just another form of data, so they can affect anything. For example, as the mind is just data, Digimon can destroy or control it in the same way it does with any other type of data.

This obviously scales to Lucemon because Lucemon scales to anything even if it does not do anything OvO

Or eating OvO (Literally there is a scene where Digimon says he would eat the soul of a human to know its flavor)

Kaltias said:
So literally everyone can destroy mind, body and soul by punching?
Basically as they are just data to the Digimon. Ironically this is brand new info from Hacker's Memory.

Not exactly, before there were already several confirmations of everything being Data and we see Digimon interacting with it. What Hackers Memory did was explain it directly leaving no loopholes for multiple interpretations (Which is good, because in some forums always try to interpret Digimon things in order to underestimate Digimon).

@PaChi2 Not necessarily, remember that Digimon has its own method of equalization of verses (Between the Physical World and the Digital World) and in any Situation the Digimon remained the same, the problem is the Physical Existence. Digimon explains that Data is superior to the Physical World, so much so that it is impossible for physical beings to cross the dimensions of time and space, but Data are capable of doing so. For the Digimon the Physical World is just a "fragile house of cards"

And really, it seems to be something unique for originally digital beings, and in fact this is something that the humans of digimon themselves do not understand as it happens. For them it does not make sense, for example, a computer virus to affect a physical being, but it happens. It's similar to Yu-Gi-OH! VRAINS where computer viruses normally affect human beings even in their physical forms.

I think the reason for this doubt is because Humans think that data is just computer stuff, but in Digimon the Existence of the data is much earlier than the universe itself and the Digimon is an application of Plato's Theory of Souls. Digimon actually uses data in a very unique way, at least for what I know about that.

I think maybe a blog on the nature of data with updates from Hacker's Memory may be best instead now that you bring this combat application up.

I talked about this to you, but you thought a Respet Thread about characters would be better OvO

Executor N0 said:
Not exactly, before there were already several confirmations of everything being Data and we see Digimon interacting with it. What Hackers Memory did was explain it directly leaving no loopholes for multiple interpretations (Which is good, because in some forums always try to interpret Digimon things in order to underestimate Digimon).

So...me then.

Back