• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kabuterimon vs Heracross (4 votes left)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I was gonna do Pinsir, but I didn't make Pinsir's profile, so this (or Vikavolt) was the next best thing. I also know the next profile I'm gonna make.

KabuterimonRender
Heracross

This reminds me that I gotta make a composite Tentomon file...

This match fits as they are both Rhinoceros Beetles.

Pinsir vs Kuwagamon would fit thematically as they are stag beetles and are rivals to the rhinoceros beetles in their respective verse.

While you wait, you should make a Pinsir file so that we can do Kuwagamon vs Pinsir later. ovo

Well I haven't updated GranKuwagamon yet anyway.

Either way, I vote Kabuterimon here. While Heracross has the AP advantage, Kabuterimon has more mobility as well as way more willing to spam ranged attacks. His main claim to fame here is his Fire and Air based skills (Which Heracross is weak to) and his ability to Poison Heracross, weakening him or even killing him after a period of time.

So Kabuterimon 8/10 for me.

Tfw Dragon ignores the major coincidence Cal found between the Japanese names of two flying stag beetles that hate blue rhinoceros beetles from two competing franchises.

2 reasons.

1) GranKuwagamon's file has not been updated with everything yet.

2) I didn't know Kuwagannon had a file.

3) I'm lazy af

Fun fact: It has been shown that poison in Pokémon can affect beings that are made entirely of data (Porygon)

Too bad Heracross doesn't learn Toxic naturally.

Kabuterimon FRA

Heracross can fly (Those wings aren't there for nothing). He's just that much of an air fighter and doesn't stay in flight for long.

You are about to have Ex type out a wall of text explaining what he means. Do you want that? OvO

NeoZex6399 said:
But Kabuteriomon doesn't have Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation.
Via verse equalization heracross would have a digicore, which contains the soul and mind. If kabuterimon destroys it, its gg.

Back