• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Justification for Nasuverse/Type-Moon 4-B ratings?

I'm actually unsure about Kiara's 4-B rating, why is it assumed that having planets orbit you makes you 4-B?

Doesn't that only require you to have a mass similar to that of the sun?

The other two things supporting that reasoning are the statements of her being a pocket universe(of apparently indeterminate size, and scaling to buddha, but the latter is scaled from her to begin with.

Boddhisavata like Saver can govern solar systems, and Kiara taking the place of the sun in her NP is substantiated as being 4-B by said statement.

But in what way does he govern the solar system? Bimply ruling over something doesn't mean you have the AP to destroy it

Kiara taking the place of the sun doesn't really support 4-B exlcusively, it could be taken as a 4-C feat as well.

I can guarantee that the total energy needed to replace the sun doesn't reach even baseline 4-B. "Ruling the solar system" doesn't really help either.

She puts a string through all the planets when they allign and uses them as anal beads.

I mention this beacuse I genuinly thought it was the answer once upon a time lol

@All (in question to the rating): There was a thread about this made sometime back regarding how and why Beast III/R (FGO!) Kiara got 4-B.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/722792

Though if it's really that much of a problem and how it's nowhere near 4-B, i don't mind if it's downgraded but i'm not going to be part of a potential discussion that goes down here so...just putting this down here if anyone asks how it got made in the first place.

Well if the main argument for her rating is explicitly blowing up the planets then that should be what it's written as the justification.

Back