• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Doing the Justice League some Justice owo

New 52/Rebirth Aquama
These are all New 52 feats

Black Canary

Captain Marvel

Zatanna
Jesus Christ. Why is she composited like this? Remove the Post-Flashpoint stuff from her profile and just turn it into a Post-Crisis one. Trust me, she has a goddamn textwall for every incarnation which is separate.

Post-Crisis

I mean it's a pretty clear deconstruction using her sounds, I don't know why it wouldn't be legit.

Anyway, deconstruction seems like an out of place exaggeration for Black Canary, but I could see the other abilities being applicable. I haven't had the time to check all of the scans yet though.

A

• Neutral on the Low 2-C thing as I'm not sure what I was reading there.
BC

• The second link in Martial Arts shows a cat with a tie.
  • I agree with Deconstruction but would like to hear the reasons why others don't.
  • Resistance to Mind Manipulation: What's the power doing? The feat may be something someone with no resistance would be able to do.
CM

• Minor Precognition: I don't see how's that precog, also idk if Solomon's voice really did that or that was poetic.
S

• Memory Manipulation: Well, she's not manipulating the memories so it's Mind Manipulation and Telepathy.
  • Life Manipulation: He already was alife, shouldn't that be creation?
The rest is all good.

Partially shattering a gun via pure vibrational force is not remotely the same as being able to completely deconstruct other objects and beings in general.

Other than that, Eficiente's conclusions are probably fine.

That makes sense on Deconstruction but I believe no one would really get that by reading the page of the power, should that be changed?

I suppose that might be an idea. Do you have any suggestions for how to rephrase unclear text?

I cleaned up the text a bit. Is this fine?

"Note that natural side effects from powers, such as Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, and other abilities that can produce enough energy output to destroy or dismantle objects, do not mean that characters automatically qualify for this ability, unless the abilities in question specifically and directly focus on deconstruction in itself, rather than as a consequence."

A

• Aquaman merges two realities, with the Prime Earth completely absorbing the other
BC

• Whoops, nvm
  • That power controlled her mind and made her attack the rest of the League, but she wills through it, I don't think it shows this limit with anyone else.
CM

• I mean it's pretty clear that since the Wisdom of Solomon asked him to refrain from attacking despite not knowing why so, idk why it'll be poetic, seems pretty straightforward.
Z

• I thought accessing someone's memories was under Memory Manip?
  • She brought him back to life, idk why it'll be creation solely.
@Antvasima Seems fine, however does that imply Canary Cries can be classified under Vibration Manipulation since it causes some very clear rattling.

A

• I believe more evidence should be shown for this to affect both universes and not just their Earths, like showing that poisoning that threaten the universe which got redirected into the Low 2-C feat.
BC

• It should be shown how that controlled her mind and made her attack the rest of the League, as it is she just resisted something.
CM

• If poetic (and if not as well) regular wisdom can tell you to not do something, because it would be wise/one shouldn't do it/etc., it doesn't have to be precog.
Z

• I can image many users doing the same but my reasons as to why that's not the case are the same. Now if this was like one of those cases where the memory is like a place where someone can move things there and/or talk with people that's there, then that would be Memory Manip.
  • Was he a soul before it? I was thinking she made him a body and put the soul there, if he was smoke then that's not the case.

A

BC:

• I'll list it as such, but even then it is quite clear she resisted something mind related
CM

• He had no reason not to attack said person, wisdom or otherwise.
Z

• I disagree, accessing someone's memory and making them relive it is a form of memory manip
  • In the cloth manip scan it gives more context, she killed him and then brought him back to life.

• If that can be in the same album then it's good to go.
BC

• She did but it could just be some psychological influence normal people could maybe resist too.
CM

• I would need to see the context of the comic or at least that full image.
Z

• Ok the with the latter.

• I don't think we should put that in the same gallery, I can go "[Insert Feat Performance Here], [Explain Context of Feat]", that's a better method
  • Seems Unlikely, oh well
  • I can't seem to find the context of the image, so forget it ig.

Only the Memory Manipulation scan is contested, rest is accordingly agreed upon.

Okay. The memory manipulation scans do not seem like she is changing memories, just like she is reading his mind, which is general Telepathy as far as I am aware.

I said the same+Mind Manip (reading the definition of Telepathy knowing past memories isn't part of it, so I added Mind Manip to it).

For the Aquaman feat, I don't think the scans of the feat are Low 2-C without its context, so it should be "[context first/something something reality], [feat/something something consumed that world]". So world in that context would be reality.

Okay. What has been accepted can probably be applied then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back