• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Justice League Movie (Reaction Thread)

Alright. This will contain spoilers so if you don't want me to...then stop reading.

Anyway, the movie was...okay...I expected Sephenfoff to be a much powerful foe, even in the ending, but he wasn't. So I was kind of disappointed. However, he did mention Darkside by name once, which means he will likely be in the next movie

Onwards, Superman has been revived in the movie (so Yes, he actually died) however the motherbox reversed that. When he came to he was very angry at Batman, Aquaman, WW and The Flash. (Note: They were holding back) He literally curbstopped all of them pretty easily. Aquaman was trashed first, WW put up the most fight but eventually was defeated, but here's the most interesting feat....

Superman could see "The Flash" and react to him and attack him while he's using the speed force.

So, I'd say that's a speed upgrade.

Superman was half dead, his body did not rot at all.

We have not calculated the feats of Flash in this movie... So we don't can to actualized the speed of Superman now.

(Sorry for my shitty english.)

Supes is really damn powerful compared to like everyone else.

Thousands of years ago, Steppenwolf nearly destroyed Earth, and was only stopped by the Amazons, Atlanteans, and tribes of man all joining forces to drive him and the parademons away. During the fighting, Steppenwolf was shown tanking hits from guys like Zeus and Ares, only being staggered at absolute worst, while still laying waste to a huge chunk of the combined forces.

In the present, he smacks around Wonder Woman and Aquaman simultaneously with little trouble.

Superman pummels him like a bad joke and doesn't seem to view him as too much of a threat.

Then of course there's the scene right after Clark is revived, in which he beats down the other five members of the Justice League on his own with pretty much zero trouble. And let's not forget that he's as fast as Barry, who views characters like Wonder Woman as being almost entirely frozen when he uses the Speed Force.

Ssr4vegito said:
Who were the gods who fought againstvsteppenwolf in the flashback
Greek Pantheon mostly, but I have a distinct feeling that some gods from other pantheons may have been involved with that battle as well? Zeus was the one who did primary damage to Steppenwolf with his lightning abilities.

Yep Zeus staggered Wolf with his thuder bolts which is impressive since this scales to Diana and Ares (especially since it was possibly Ares who attacks Steppenwolf just after Zeus does)

What really? That's actually really cool, now i'm hoping we see more of Ares V Wolf (and the entire history lesson sequence honestly)

Well, WW was holding back. Let's be honest. They were trying to restrain him. How a Bloodlust WW would be against Superman would (and should) turn out very differently.

Back