• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heating a metal beyond its melting point would liquify it
Then maybe I mean Killian could turn metal into a molten and liquid state just even swiping at a Iron man armors in iron man 3 and they've only gotten far stronger and resistant to things he's dealt with previously so I'd assume he can somewhat take it

Pretty sure 3.5 million kelvin is a lot more than the heat Killian produced
Oh it for sure likely is I'm just using killian as one of the only examples we have of Iron Man's heat resistance from a earlier suit since I don't recall any heat feats like that

Idk why the Avengers team is only 4 members. Pretty sure Banner and Thor never lost their membership. It's so confusing it hurts.

Gonna vote Incon for now. I see Superman being the biggest threat, but I think the combined spam of Rhodey and IM with their AP advantage might be able to take him down with difficulty, plus I think Diana will have to work her socks off with the amount of guns War Machine has. I think Vision should be able to counter Cyborg's hacking, although he might be out for a bit. Spider-Man would easily take on Batman, although Flash could be a bit of a pain (Spidey Sense should help out a lot though).

Aquaman I guess does Aquaman things? Best I can see him do is help out with Clark and Diana, although I don't think he can do much from range aside from throw his trident.

Idk, I can see this going both ways, depends how each team plays their cards and who gets an early lead by knocking the heavy hitter out first.

Last edited:
Apparently Flash is also High 7-A at his peak. Not sure what his 9-A feat scales to though.

I mean he's just bad wonder woman
v2ol8V9.gif

Also just for reference, I'm going with Avengers on this one, the AP advantage, versatility (they all have some kind of range, analysis, AI helper, and other hax vs over half of the Justice League here being just punchy tanks) and their teamwork is just over all better than the Justice League, who once two or three of their members go down, are in HUGE trouble.

Also just for reference, I'm going with Avengers on this one, the AP advantage, versatility (they all have some kind of range, analysis, AI helper, and other hax vs over half of the Justice League here being just punchy tanks) and their teamwork is just over all better than the Justice League, who once two or three of their members go down, are in HUGE trouble.
Am going to go with Infinity War Team due to this reasoning.

So, um... Sides, Supes, who is the most troublesome here? Flash or Wonder Woman? Does the former has access to Time Travel?

Flash or Wonder Woman? Does the former has access to Time Travel?
He does but if dealt with quickly and restrained by anyone including spiderman and his webs then it's game for him if he gets caught and attacked before he can phase

And WW gets negged by War Machine bullet hell alone tbh if he decided to full focus her that is they'd have to have already dealt with supes or cyborg

Back