• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It comes down to Hulk, Thor, Wanda, and Vision vs Superman, Diana, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash.

I think the Justice League (aside from Batman) has the advantage due to having more heavy hitters. The JL also has massively higher Lifting Strength (Class M vs Class G, possibly Z).
  • Batman, Hawkeye, Widow, Cap, and Pietro all go down the moment they take a hit. Considering how many characters with High 6-C AP are on the field this can happen pretty quickly.
  • AoU Tony uses Mark 43, which is rated at Low 7-C, so he wouldn't be able to take on the JL's heavy hitters
  • Flash and Quicksilver are kinda handicapped by speed equalization (though Flash’s High 6-C stats means he can still be useful)
  • Cyborg can potentially hack Tony
  • Superman's Heat Vision reaches blazing temperatures of 3.5 million Kelvin, exceeding the Avengers' Heat Resistance. So he's pretty dangerous
    • It's shown that it's in-character for Superman to BFR enemies into outer space if things get dicey, which could screw over characters like the Hulk
Not voting yet but these are some notable talking points

Last edited:
Interesting, if I gave Iron Man his Hulkbuster, how would this go?
Hmmm, IIRC the best thing the Hulkbuster does is lessen the AP gap between Iron Man and the other High 6-Cs. Tony would still be at a disadvantage because The Hulkbuster isn't geared to fight opponents like Supes, Cyborg, or the Flash.

So in my view
  • Cyborg's hacking vs Tony / Vision: Cyborg has a powerful hacking feat where he instantly took control of the world's computer network, but the big thing to me is that Ultron has the exact same feat. If Jarvis wasn't there the entire time Ultron would've taken control of the world's computer system and launched nukes within the first couple minutes of activating. Iron Man and Vision have both shown the ability to resist hacking on the same scale as Cyborg's, so I don't think they're being hacked.
  • Heat Vision: No one on the Avengers have the heat resistance to suggest they can withstand Superman's temperature
  • Scarlet Witch: She's rather strong still, but she's also a massive glass cannon and anything she does not block with her shield will instantly kill her
  • The Justice League are massively stronger than the Avengers in lifting strength
  • Vision's Density Phasing: Vision has never density shifted or phased killed a living person in the main universe. Its likely not an in-character move for him
  • Superman's BFR protentional means that he could get rid of someone like Hulk if no one else is there to assist
It mostly comes down to if the JL can get rid of someone like SW and Vision. Something I'm not 100% on.

Give iron man Hulklbuster to the number of H6C's are even.
Focusing on the high tiers i see the fight going like this.

Vision fighting Superman.
  • Vision isn't hurting superman physically. Steppenwolf physically is H6C and even with an axe on top of that he didn't injure superman. Although in terms of AP vision might be able to tank a few hits from supes since Steppenwolf could.
  • The only Wincon i can see for Vision is him phasing through supermans chest and killing him, he did this in a deleted scene but honestly once he realises he cant do shit im fairly certain he'd resort to this.
So I can see that one going either way.
And even if you think he can't dura neg (Which he's done before) it's not like Superman is hitting him either.
Next up is Thor vs Aquaman
  • So Thor is physically stronger than aquaman, at least with his hammer.
  • They should be relative in skill (Maybe the upper hand to Thor)
  • However Thor outhaxes and outranges, I see thor beating him up within a minute or two considering this isn't even the aquaman with the trident of atlantis.
Overall I see thor beating him and moving on to fight.
Next up is Hulkbuster vs Cyborg.
  • Hulkbuster should be quite a bit stronger. Hulkbuster >= Hulk > Thor = 163 gigatons. Whereas. Cyborg<Steppenwolf>=Superman (Pre revival) = 152 gigatons.
  • Cyborg should be more agile however considering Iron Mans ability to analyze fighting styles and create counters I don't see this being much of a problem.
  • Cyborg can hack, however him and Ultron literally have the same hacking feats and Ultron didn't just take control of Stark/Jarvis so he wont be able to either.
  • Iron man does have the advantage where even when he takes damage he can get more parts, however these parts are limited and can be destroyed whilst transporting.
I see this becoming an incon with both Hulkbuster and Cyborb being too busted up to fight.
Next up is Hulk vs Diana.
  • Hulk is 100% stronger, although this isn't enough to say he can one tap or even 2-3 tap.
  • Diana is WAY more skilled than hulk and I'd argue more agile too.
  • Diana has more weapons, I don't see hulk getting past that shield and although his regen is good considering diana was capable of slicing clean through Doomsday she should be able to do this to hulk.
I see Diana winning this coming out injured however she should be able to still fight with regen.
Next up is Wanda vs Flash
  • With = speed this is a stomp, flash can stop time if given the chance however only he remembers what happens and this takes a HUGE build up
  • If he can land a hit he could kill her, however I don't see her giving him the chance.
Diana no-low diffs.
The ones left are Thor and Wanda, Diana and (Maybe) Superman.

I don't see Thor Really injuring superman that badly, maybe scratches. However a good hit on wanda could take her out, and in a prolonged battle thor would definitely beat her mid-high diff.
Now Wanda vs Superman. Supes should lowkey violate. Wanda is only class K here whereas superman is class G, in AoU she literally only had telekinesis type abilities, and although her mind manip would work on other members superman can resist the anti life mind manip which is FAR better than hers.
After beating her I see him proceeding to low diff an already weakened Thor who just beat Auqaman then Diana.

So my vote is Avengers. The main x factor here is superman they wouldn't have a problem with anyone else. The person I see beating him is vision via phasing dura neg, although it was a deleted scene he should still be able to do it regardless and has done stuff like that to the Ultron bots in none deleted scenes regardless.

Also wether you give hulkbuster or not is irrelevant, since Flash loses to anyone on here No-Low diff with = speed and the only reason I said to add him was to even out the numbers.

Last edited:
  • Vision's Density Phasing: Vision has never density shifted or phased killed a living person in the main universe. Its likely not an in-character move for him
He killed corvus with phasing in deleted scenes.
Also he density shifted and dura negged multiple ultron robots so it's in character for him to do.
If the OP changes this to a bloodlusted battle then he would 100% do it.
But even if he doesn't I feel like Vision would end up bloodlusted once his own team members start dying off or if he's about to die.
  • Superman's BFR protentional means that he could get rid of someone like Hulk if no one else is there to assist
Supermans bfr would also mean he's leaving the battle field. And also basically everyone except for Hulk and MAYBE Hulkbuster could fly back.

He killed corvus with phasing in deleted scenes.
So a non-canon instance.
Also he density shifted and dura negged multiple ultron robots so it's in character for him to do.
He has, but I mentioned this in my comment
Vision has never density shifted or phased killed a living person
Vision has morals that he limits himself to. He's never phased killed a living thing in the main universe.
Supermans bfr would also mean he's leaving the battle field.
That wouldn't be BFR.
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Leaving Hulk in space is BFR for Hulk but not Superman, because Hulk cannot come back from being ditched in space.
And also basically everyone except for Hulk and MAYBE Hulkbuster could fly back.
Vision can't fly in space afaik (his flight is based purely on making himself lighter than air) and neither can Thor without his hammer

Vision can't fly in space afaik (his flight is based purely on making himself lighter than air) and neither can Thor without his hammer
Non factor he's not bringing vision into space.
That wouldn't be BFR.
His bfr comes from doomsday right? He didn't throw him into space he literally flew him up there so he'd leave the battlefield and then come back like 30 seconds later.
Leaving Hulk in space is BFR for Hulk but not Superman, because Hulk cannot come back from being ditched in space.
Nothing stops iron man sending robots to bring hulk back or using the same ai system he used to launch parts from space.
Vision has morals that he limits himself to. He's never phased killed a living thing in the main universe.
I personally believe that once members start dying off he will become bloodlusted and kill. Or the OP can just change the battle to bloodlusted, but regardless IMO I see vision killing them off once his life or someone else's life is threatened.

Non factor he's not bringing vision into space.
The fight can plausibly move there and if it does Vision can't fly.

He didn't throw him into space he literally flew him up there so he'd leave the battlefield
Yes, but like I said Hulk and Vision can just be stranded in space and someone else would need to save them for it to do anything.

Nothing stops iron man sending robots
Iron Man's drones are all 9-B and can easily one shot by anyone. In fact Iron Man when not in the Hulkbuster can be one shot by nearly everyone on the DC team.

believe that once members start dying off he will become bloodlusted and kill.
Did Vision phase kill anyone when Wanda became a Zombie? That's basically the only time we've seen a OoC Vision and I don't remember him phase killing anyone.

The fight can plausibly move there and if it does Vision can't fly.
Bro what. Literally the only person in JL to fight in space is Superman why would the fight move there unless someones about to nuke the planet or sum shit.
Iron Man's drones are all 9-B and can easily one shot by anyone. In fact Iron Man when not in the Hulkbuster can be one shot by nearly everyone on the DC team.
I never said they would fight, they would be there for support and like i said nothing stops them from just bringing back anyone superman bfr's since they all have satellite tracking access.
Did Vision phase kill anyone when Wanda became a Zombie? That's basically the only time we've seen a OoC Vision and I don't remember him phase killing anyone.
When wanda turned into a zombie im pretty sure vision was looking for a cure rather then pinning the blame since there was nothing he could do.

Back