• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Think Propellus voided a few words there.

Fact of the matter is Thanos is stronger but not overwhelmingly so from Superman

the guy above me literally tried arguing that thanos wasn't stronger than superman, when he is
What I meant was the gap was not that way far apart, meaning that Superman is going to give him a hard time

I said:

well taking that into account he probably lose but he's stronger
That was literally about the speed.
and you said:

The latter implies that Superman isn't weaker than Thanos, when he is
Cause he isn't really weaker that much given the fact that he upscales severely from his weaker key when the mother boxes amplified his strength to the extent while being ressurected.

That was literally about the speed.
That was my original statement that you responded to, which you countered by saying he isn't stronger.
Cause he isn't really weaker that much given the fact that he upscales severely from his weaker key when the mother boxes amplified his strength to the extent while being ressurected.
Upscaling from something by an unknown amount does not mean he is as strong as Thanos

Back