• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Thanos with Double-Bladed Sword, Power Stone, and Space Stone vs SnyderVerse Justice League

The Justice League’s high-end Lifting Strength ratings are used

Speed unequalized

Thanos
AP - 5.836 gigatons
Speed - Mach 1,545.54
Justice League
Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman - Scales to Pre-Resurrection Superman, who one shot the World Engine while weakened (1.79 Gigatons)
Superman - >>> 1.79 Gigatons (Shitstomps and can no-sell hits from his team)

Speed (Everyone besides Batman) - Mach 6701.77740525 (The Flash can reach FTL speeds but restricts himself not to)

Batman - 15 Kilojoules and Subsonic

Last edited:
Batman solo FMR (for my reason)

anyway, since this thanos didn't have range attacks iirc, then JL can just nuke him with various range attacks and outrange him

Okay, now this is interesting, since JL doesn't have a long record for being a team player unlike the Avengers, they may struggle a bit, but i guess Superman can just hold Thanos down with a pin while the rest of the team try to take down Thanos

Also, can Cyborg or Batman knew bout the danger of the infinity stone? They maybe can try to take the stone from Thanos

Also, sorry if i'm wrong, i'm not knowledgable bout both verse

What's stopping Thanos from just one shotting them with the power stone? Plus he can defend from any of their attacks with the space stone.

Doesn't half of the justice league members scale way above that 1.79 gigaton feat? Cause I'm pretty sure Superman is one of them.

And also, what's gonna stop Flash from outspeeding Thanos and vibrate through him?

I don't think it's about morality, the guy never uses it to kill anyone, the only thing he does is punch people. He has never used it for combat once.

It doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing that at all. But true, but how is Thanos going to catch him?

It doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing that at all. But true, but how is Thanos going to catch him?
By grabbing him with the Space Stone and teleporting him either somewhere else or just fusing him with the ground like he did to the Hulkbuster. It's not like Flash can outmuscle Thanos if he gets a good hold on him with his Class 1 LS.

By grabbing him with the Space Stone and teleporting him either somewhere else or just fusing him with the ground like he did to the Hulkbuster. It's not like Flash can outmuscle Thanos if he gets a good hold on him with his Class 1 LS.
He's way too fast to be grabbed by the Space Stone, and I doubt he's going to let himself get grabbed by that, let alone simply aimdodge him trying to do that to him.

He's only done that like once and that was a world wiping explosion. He didn't phase when guys like Superman tried to punch him.
When he raises up his hand it's a sign of him about to phase, so he was going to phase Superman about to finish him off until he got distracted

Huh, thought Thanos could work around that with Space Stone Teleportation shenanigans

No that’s not how it works, deadass, match is a stomp, Thanos can never land a hit at a 4x speed gap.

citations?
Should be pretty obvious, since Superman completely stomped the whole Justice League after he was just revived, he even also completely stomped Steppenwolf who was giving the JL a lot of trouble

Back