• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Justice League #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have scans or anything. But I've read the newest issue and Perpetua destroys a universe. However, she says she needs time to recharge afterwards and also said she had all but a fragment of her power, so she should be close to full strength. Would this be regarded as an outlier?

Then Perpetua needs to be downgraded lol. Seriously, this is In Multiverse Perpetua. She need another key 2-A or High 2-A since she has fought the Ultra-Monitor while weakened and at this time, she possessed the opposite force of the Sphere of the Gods and the Sixth Note.

I think we can simply give her a second key for her In Multiverse self, since her sons also have 1-A keys in their true forms.

This discussion has popped up a few times now.

Perpetua needs a key for operating within the multiverse similar to the keys her children have. It's been established multiple times by this point that the Monitor species is weaker while operating in lower planes, and it isn't difficult to imagine this extending to their mother as well.

2-A Within The Multiverse (Superior to her three sons) | 1-A In Her True State (Current justifications)

I am fine with that. Should I unlock the profile for you to edit?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back