• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just Getting Stronger - Lord Tirek vs Super Perfect Cell

Well, from what I remember, Cell is baseline, so, Tirek has the AP advantage (100x above baseline < Celestia and Luna < Discord < All Alicorn Twilight < Full Power Tirek), can Tirek get past that Regen tho?

Oh yeah, I forgot he could just do like Gohan did and totally destroy him to a point he couldn't Regen, so, yeah, Tirek wrecks him with his AP.

I can totally imagine the fight ending in a lot less dramatic quicker version of Gohan vs Cell final clash and we all know how that went ovo

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, from what I remember, Cell is baseline, so, Tirek has the AP advantage (100x above baseline < Celestia and Luna < Discord < All Alicorn Twilight < Full Power Tirek), can Tirek get past that Regen tho?
Cell is baseline. Tirek is 32064x baseline. Yeah...I don't, I don't think regen will help.

A better matchup would be full power Tirek vs DBverse gauntlet style with him absorbing the ki of everyone he beats via equalization, and gaining any ki based power they have (gained reality warping). Probably beginning with Buu Saga, and upwards.

^That would be a lot more interesting hell Tirek was a lot like What Cell did in his intro in the Android saga so it fits

Js250476 said:
^That would be a lot more interesting hell Tirek was a lot like What Cell did in his intro in the Android saga so it fits
The dude went from multi city block to Solar System level after a countries worth of magic. Imagine the entire planet...and with his cunning he'd most certainly be able to trick the big fighters (he played the God of Chaos like a fiddle for ***** sake).

Actually, now that you're stop to think about it, Tirek is a child-friendly and more OP version of Cell, starts out weak, kills civilians to get slightly stronger, absorbs OP characters, becomes OP as ****, starts destroying stuff just because, has battle with protagonist that ends up going nowhere and is defeated by deus ex machina form number 2.

It's always a pet peeve of mine when people call Discord the "god of chaos". He's a spirit, not a god. He has never been called a god in ANY official work as far as I'm aware. Minor nitpick.

Tirek for reasons above.

alright i'm starting to think Super Vegetto/Vegito vs Tirek would be a much better match. (and for good measure let's assume Triek is at his first or second forms.)

TurboTriangle601 said:
Tirek for reasons above.

alright i'm starting to think Super Vegetto/Vegito vs Tirek would be a much better match. (and for good measure let's assume Triek is at his weakest form or at least second weakest)
Weakest is like mcb level. Probably pre-Discord Tirek?

Back