• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a small Percy Jackson feat.

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
"Watching him lumber back toward the apartment building, I got so mad I did something I can't

explain. As Gabe reached the doorway, I made the hand gesture I'd seen Grover make on the bus, a

sort of warding-off-evil gesture, a clawed hand over my heart, then a shoving movement toward

Gabe. The screen door slammed shut so hard it whacked him in the butt and sent him flying up the

staircase as if he'd been shot from a cannon. Maybe it was just the wind, or some freak accident with

the hinges, but I didn't stay long enough to find out."

- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, Page 20.

Sooo, some degree of telekinesis or telekinectic magic for Percy, and probably the other demigods and entities?

Back