• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Percy Jackson revision

Let’s get right into this.

Luke and all of the Titans needs Telekinesis due to being able to use “an invisible force”, like when Hyperion flung Percy hundreds of meters away by putting his hand out, and Luke pointed at the ground and removed it.

Nico needs Immortality Type 4 Negation due to being able to capture essence in his blade, making it so monsters can’t reincarnate in the Underworld

All demigods need Non-Physical Interaction. They can see things and interact with monsters that regular mortals can’t see, and with celestial bronze they can harm monsters who are intangible to any other attack.

All gods should get Limited Invulnerability. They are completely above conventional ways of harm, and only magical weapons are capable of even damaging them.

Percy needs Instinctive Reaction due to being able to sense a bullet and cut it without even seeing it.

Completely agree with Telekinesis. Haven’t seen what immortality type 4 is but it should check out once I read the page on it. Neutral for the rest.

everything seems fine except maybe invulnerability, that might be controversial due to the ability itself

Completely agree with Telekinesis. Haven’t seen what immortality type 4 is but it should check out once I read the page on it. Neutral for the rest.
Nico's sword traps souls in it, so it negates type 4 immortality.

I agree with all of these, but I would like a scan that says gods are above conventional harm, because it could also be that they just have a massive AP and Durability advantage on the rest of the verse.

To me this seems uncontroversial to apply, but Zamasu made a good point in his last post.

Some quotes, if it helps in applying the changes.

Telekinesis

I was about to make some clever comment, like "No," when the Titan yelled. A wall of force slammed me through the air—just like the trick Kronos had pulled on the bridge. I sailed backward about three hundred yards and smashed into the ground. If it hadn't been for my new invulnerability, I would've broken every bone in my body.
Kronos stomped his foot, and the floor ruptured around Ethan Nakamura. The son of Nemesis fell through a fissure that went straight through the heart of the mountain—straight into open air.
2nd one could have been through strength, though. However, Kronos flicks his hand and sends people flying. This could be through strength or more likely telekinesis.

Nico's Sword

The only person anywhere near was Nico di Angelo. He stabbed a telekhine, and his black Stygian blade absorbed the monster’s essence, drinking its energy until there was nothing left but dust.
I can't find the quote for it stopping monsters from regenerating, though.

Instinctive reaction

He cleaved downward at my head, but I wasn't there.

My body thought for me. The water seemed to push me into the air and I catapulted over him, slashing
as I came down. But Ares was just as quick. He twisted, and the strike that should've caught him directly
in the spine was deflected off the end of his sword hilt.
The first skeleton fired. Time slowed down. I won't say I could see the bullet, but I could feel its path, the same way I felt water currents in the ocean. I deflected it off the edge of my blade and kept charging.

Some quotes, if it helps in applying the changes.

Telekinesis

2nd one could have been through strength, though. However, Kronos flicks his hand and sends people flying. This could be through strength or more likely telekinesis.

Nico's Sword

I can't find the quote for it stopping monsters from regenerating, though.

Instinctive reaction
Currently looking for scans for the NPI stuff

True, but they can also harm gods with such weapons, when regular things will pass through them. Here’s the scan
As far as I can see, non physical interaction is the ability to interact with intangible or non corporeal beings/objects. The gods themselves aren't intangible or non corporeal. It's just that the weapons consider mortals too important to kill.

This may still fit the ability, it's just a little confusing.

The gods themselves aren't intangible or non corporeal. It's just that the weapons consider mortals too important to kill.
Yeah but if I remember correctly, normal weapons will simply just pass through gods, so it would still be some degree of invulnerabiltiy

The first quoted example may be telekinesis or it may be a force blast. I am not certain.

The second seems like life and soul absorption.

The third seems like instinctive reactions, yes.

The first quoted example may be telekinesis or it may be a force blast. I am not certain.

The second seems like life and soul absorption.
I can get the quotes for Kronos flicking his hand and sending people flying later.

I think it was stated that it also prevents the monsters from regenerating, but I’d have to find the quote for that.

Okay, but shockwave blasts can also send other people flying.

Well, if they are sucked dry of essence, there isn't anything left to regenerate them.

I agree with most of them, but it'd be weird to give Non-Physical Interaction to everyone because magical weapons go through humans and because you need magical weapons to deal lasting damage to monsters.

Disagree with NPI cuz Jason cracks a werewolf across the face with a plank of wood at the Wolf House in Lost Hero when his IVLIVS failed to affect Lycaon previously. Physical stuff clearly affect the monsters, the enchanted metals used by demigods simply kills them. As for said enchanted metals not affecting mortals, they’re just not important enough and is a weakness of the weapon rather than a power of the characters.

Demigods seeing through the Mist also isn’t support for NPI and is just ESP or some kind of resistance to magic/illusions.

AnonymousBlank seems to make good points in his last post.

Here's some more possible evidence.
Kronos flicked his hand. Annabeth flew backward, slamming into the throne of her mother and crumpling to the floor.
Then he flicked his hand, and I flew across the room.
I slammed against a pillar. I struggled to my feet, blinking the stars out of my eyes, but Kronos had already grasped the handle of his scythe.
This could be him just hitting them with his hand, but when he's stated to be doing that it's normally phrased differently.
With his free hand, Kronos struck her face, and she slid backward.

Last edited:
Okay. I suppose that telekinesis is probably fine then.

If that is what we accepted earlier here, yes.

Back