• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a quick UEG profile fix (no real changes to anything other then quality)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old profile

New profile

To summerise what I did

• Added a new tabber
  • Seperated abilities
  • Bolded abilities
  • Bolded stats
  • Fixed some small grammar issues
  • Made the inteligence rating bold instead of a ability link

Should be quick and easy CRT since nothing is being added or removed, nor has the order of abilities been changed.

Note
1 - I also found quite a few questioable abilities, but that was beside the point for the Improvement so i just left them.
2 - ngl, It feels like people had already starting fixing the profile since I found repeated abilities.
3 - there may be a instance where a ability is either grouped out or seperated when it shouldn't be, if you find a example, please notify me.

Excuse me for the bad grammar, I just wanted it to be done today so i rushed it out.

Either way I wish all of you a great day, and hope we can all have a civilized discussion in the comments.

Everything seems fine but i do not like at all the bullet format on her profile, it's just a personal taste though. If everyone else is fine with it then so be it.

Everything seems fine but i do not like at all the bullet format on her profile, it's just a personal taste though. If everyone else is fine with it then so be it.
It is the one format I am used to, and just makes it easier for me to work with it.

Either way, thank you for your input.

Did you happen to delete the haxes that were put twice? I vaguely started doing it but frankly I don't know which one to remove and which one to keep. Last time I checked, she had two NEP for example.

Did you happen to delete the haxes that were put twice? I vaguely started doing it but frankly I don't know which one to remove and which one to keep. Last time I checked, she had two NEP for example.
Nope, wanted to just get the CRT over as quick as possible, nothing has been removed or added.

She has at least 2 of all of her abilities....

Nonexistent physiology of God in instant Death I think it's possible to explain it like this.

Vol7 God die

Vol 8 malna die
Malna kill by miranda , malna Return to Realm of darkness and physical body of Malna It has disappeared and no one knows.
AND

Because ause from this feed God in instant Death, When Killed or Erasure ( destroyed physical body) They will Existent in empty darkness without Physical body and can't interact with reality (world)

explanation Nonexistent physiology for God.
When God dies or Erasure , they will return to realm of darkness Without Physical body and floating in realm of darkness
And Waiting for the day when he will be resurrected.

For Ueg or Supreme god
When supreme God dies or Erasure , they will return to realm of darkness Without Physical body and floating in realm of darkness , But for those Supreme god, They can be revived instantly.

If it's not good, I'm sorry. (But this is what I understand in Nep God )

I know, I just improve the quality of the page, not adding anything new or deleting anything.

Either way, I will now impliment the changes. and ask for this thread to be closed.
You know you could have added the scans and references if you are improving the quality of the profile and created the thread later.

Nothing here really proves any NEP, especially since I'm almost certain the erasure mentioned about Gods is more akin to annihilation rather than literal erasure.

Also, regarding Gods regeneration at the level of UEG, it's false. They can still get into the Sea of Darkness since Luu was killed by the Demon Lord Gorbagion and Kouryu explained she'll reappear later.

(In any case, this isn't the topic)

You know you could have added the scans and references if you are improving the quality of the profile and created the thread later.
I am not active within the verse, nor do I know anything about it. I simply wanted to help do some bolding, changing tabbers, and just make the abilities easier to reqorgnise, and hit some staffs up and asked them about it. They reccomended i did it this way. It was nothing more then me simply improving the quality of the page.

also
Nothing here really proves any NEP, especially since I'm almost certain the erasure mentioned about Gods is more akin to annihilation rather than literal erasure.

Also, regarding Gods regeneration at the level of UEG, it's false. They can still get into the Sea of Darkness since Luu was killed by the Demon Lord Gorbagion and Kouryu explained she'll reappear later.

(In any case, this isn't the topic)
We keep the upgrades and downgrades out of this thread, but should be a lot easier now to do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back