• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jungle Juice / YLab Discussion Thread

Alright so turns out I actually need to calc things in order to properly get the list together, instead of just endlessly upscaling off of Huijin's Falling Blossom, but this week's been exam heavy so I'll get to that later. Even thinking about it though has made me realize just how steep the Power Creep has been lately.

I mean, technically it's not true Power Creep, since the Power Ceiling is still intact. The "Epitome of the Insecta Complex" / Jun Ji's Tactical Nuke still has zero competition in terms of best AP feat, but still holy crud.
So Bom shows up and one-shots Huijin, who had basically no bad showings in direct combat in S1. Literally every other time Huijin threw a punch in S1, someone was like "Shit she's strong".
  • "The Class President?!"
  • "I can't believe how strong she is...!"
  • "My fishbowl, in one shot?!"
  • "You'd damn near kill her if you had the chance!"
  • "How can she be that strong?!"
  • "She's so powerful- is that the Freshman Class Prez?"
And then she just got Worfed.

Then Woochang appears and is explicitly the physically strongest member of the Stray Dogs, with no one rivaling his strength. And then Black Out Suchan literally rips him apart, but is stopped by Black Out Mastery Hanseong.

Then two minibosses make Bom irrelevant for the next two arcs by poisoning her, they get literally ripped apart by Black Out Suchan too, and MASK is like "Well they were weaker than the rest of us anyway." And then all of MASK pulls up.

Asian Hornet Lady starts wrecking Hanseong, attacking him before he has the time to transform despite how he had no problem transforming in time to intercept Black Out Suchan, and then Suchan pulls up and he starts getting wrecked too. And then he repeats his suicide attempt from Ch 2 in order to force a Black Out (which is actually dope- I really like this scene) and pulls out Black Out 25% Mastery, and literally one-shots the Asian Hornet Lady.

And then Giant Moth Mommy the White Witch pulls up like Mothra- bigger than even a Healthy Gigantea (doing a rough calc on her dimensions compared to the truck yielded a weight of >100 tonnes), despite how Gigantea had been Breeder's oldest pet, and Breeder's assistant specifically mentioned how the flying kinds are hard to train- and they just leave. And Nest is even specifically like, "Yeah we think that thing's more dangerous than Gigantea."

Also Huijin gets worfed two more times, first by Junhyeok and then by the Dean.

Last edited:
Alright so turns out I actually need to calc things in order to properly get the list together, instead of just endlessly upscaling off of Huijin's Falling Blossom, but this week's been exam heavy so I'll get to that later. Even thinking about it though has made me realize just how steep the Power Creep has been lately.
I know it's weird of me to offer for a series I've yet to read, but I may be able to help with some calculations if you want.

Back