• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Reminder that Miwa was more useful than a majority of her classmates.
Miwa's feats: Pushed Kenjaku to use 1000% of his power, Tanked 120% Malevolant Kitchen and Fuga while saving Maki's life.
You have to keep in mind that she literaily did these feats with a binding vow that prevent her from using any CT or Cursed Tool/Tool against fodders, which mean She was at less than 20% of her power and no one managed to even scratch her 🥶🥶🥶

I KNEW

20240919_092945.jpg

Honestly hate Yuta, ignore Todo, everyone knows Yuta putting himself against Kenjaku was not the right move even if a ton of curses came out,
The things Todo pointed out were valid points though, Maki likely wouldn't have even got a hit in given Kenjaku reacted to Yuta's initial attempted and Todo had to teleport him.
there's Gakuganji doing nothing,
What was he supposed to do? He's not exactly a notable fighter, all we know is that he can weaponise sound attacks (which even fodder like Juzo can counter), bros unironically a Haruta victim.
there's the entire Kamo clan and Gojo clan
Most of them likely just didn't want to fight Sukuna (i.e. didn't want to march to their own death, like Kamo chose not to) nor have any good enough scaling to even be worth considering, not to mention they've been preparing for war between each other.
random cursed users along with the newly made cursed users from the culling games
Charles allowed his CT to be used, and he'd get blitzed by anyone else in the fight given base Hakari was badly blitzing him (making him more of nuisance than anything - similar to the other mentions), Hazenoki fought Kenjaku and probably wasn't able to be located, Uro definitely doesn't have the backbone to fight Sukuna, most of the Culling Game players were also taken in by the military. The only exceptions would be Daido and Miyo, they could've been useful, though again there could be a billion reasons why they personally wouldn't want to or were simply just hard to find.
They also just decided not to use Utahime's amping ct against Sukuna the whole time...
Utahime's CT requires close proximity, a lot of the insurance required the use of domains and Sukuna was very mobile throughout, plus Sukuna would've likely just killed Utahime (with that being something Higuruma planned around with his own plan of avoiding Yuta's presence to not make Sukuna go for the kill immediately).
No one learned chanting for this battle?
Chants in general are just ineffective for combat, unless you're GOJO SATORU and Sukuna ig... we see this with Yuta.

He did have a mini arc of finally dedicating himself to making everybody laugh and he found the perfect partner in Kenjaku
I don't believe he's back whatsoever
But I think this is one of those lil things authors throw in at the end of the series with no real explanation for feel good points (Like the reincarnate of Zeref and Mavis at the end of Fairy Tail)
and I'm here for it

He did have a mini arc of finally dedicating himself to making everybody laugh and he found the perfect partner in Kenjaku
I don't believe he's back whatsoever
But I think this is one of those lil things authors throw in at the end of the series with no real explanation for feel good points (Like the reincarnate of Zeref and Mavis at the end of Fairy Tail)
and I'm here for it
In what world does the revival of Jujutsu Hitler count as a "feel good thing"

The things Todo pointed out were valid points though, Maki likely wouldn't have even got a hit in given Kenjaku reacted to Yuta's initial attempted and Todo had to teleport him.
Maki got it like that she good for it.

What was he supposed to do? He's not exactly a notable fighter, all we know is that he can weaponise sound attacks (which even fodder like Juzo can counter), bros unironically a Haruta victim.
Ya act like the curses Kenjaku has are all special grades or something. Gaku is the very least a first grade, he can handle fighting tons of curses.

Charles allowed his CT to be used, and he'd get blitzed by anyone else in the fight given base Hakari was badly blitzing him (making him more of nuisance than anything - similar to the other mentions), Hazenoki fought Kenjaku and probably wasn't able to be located, Uro definitely doesn't have the backbone to fight Sukuna, most of the Culling Game players were also taken in by the military. The only exceptions would be Daido and Miyo, they could've been useful, though again there could be a billion reasons why they personally wouldn't want to or were simply just hard to find.
Dude what??? I'm saying these guys could've all fought the curses when Kenjaku died.

Utahime's CT requires close proximity, a lot of the insurance required the use of domains and Sukuna was very mobile throughout, plus Sukuna would've likely just killed Utahime (with that being something Higuruma planned around with his own plan of avoiding Yuta's presence to not make Sukuna go for the kill immediately).
Where are ya getting Utahime's ct range is really small?

Chants in general are just ineffective for combat, unless you're GOJO SATORU and Sukuna ig... we see this with Yuta.
What is this rewriting of the manga?? Chants, handsigns they are all the basic means of doing jujutsu and the subtraction of them is a display of mastery. How would they suddenly be ineffective for this new generation of gassed up sorcerers?

• Can't be sensed
I know you just surf through chapters. SSK is a cursed tool
  • Too fast for Kenjaku
Nice headcanon. I would take Todo's words above your headcanon.
  • Resist curses
Curses ≠ Cursed technique of curses
  • Split Soul Katana
Wow doesn't matter if it can't hit him.
  • Physically stronger
Doesn't matter
He doesn't need to heal when she can't even hit him.
  • Domain not strong enough
Irrelevant
  • Takaba wearing him down
Irrelevant Todo's statement includes Weakened Kenny.
  • Todo aids via actually fighting
He couldn't possibly win
Doesn't matter.

I know you just surf through chapters. SSK is a cursed tool
Maki can't be sensed is what I'm referring to. And do you not remember this? It's still hard to keep track of them even by sensing the ce on them. And the funny part Kenjaku's in a forest, Maki would've been so capable of surprising him.
0071-018.png

Nice headcanon. I would take Todo's words above your headcanon.
Show me Kenjaku being fast as Maki. Dude fights no speed feats Yuki and bum First Grade Choso lmao.

Curses ≠ Cursed technique of curses
No one said that, but name these cursed techniques of the curses since you brought it up.

Wow doesn't matter if it can't hit him.
Can and will.

Doesn't matter
Sounds like you agree.

He doesn't need to heal when she can't even hit him.
I'm saying Maki can heal....

Irrelevant
Sounds like you agree.

Irrelevant Todo's statement includes Weakened Kenny.
Right listen to Todo lmao. Everyone opposed Yuta's choice but somehow Todo said Maki wrong so its wrong? Todo's statement is solely to do with Maki not being viable for teleporting around Kenjaku, not that she's overall a bad choice. And then, they had a work around for Maki being unable to be teleported which they literally used against Sukuna. Makes no sense someone couldn't have accompanied Maki, say idk, Kusakabe, Miwa, Ino and this then allows Yuta to be there to aid them fight Sukuna.

Maki can't be sensed is what I'm referring to. And do you not remember this? It's still hard to keep track of them even by sensing the ce on them. And the funny part Kenjaku's in a forest, Maki would've been so capable of surprising him.
0071-018.png

Show me Kenjaku being fast as Maki. Dude fights no speed feats Yuki and bum First Grade Choso lmao.

No one said that, but name these cursed techniques of the curses since you brought it up.

Can and will.

Sounds like you agree.

I'm saying Maki can heal....

Sounds like you agree.

Right listen to Todo lmao. Everyone opposed Yuta's choice but somehow Todo said Maki wrong so its wrong? Todo's statement is solely to do with Maki not being viable for teleporting around Kenjaku, not that she's overall a bad choice. And then, they had a work around for Maki being unable to be teleported which they literally used against Sukuna. Makes no sense someone couldn't have accompanied Maki, say idk, Kusakabe, Miwa, Ino and this then allows Yuta to be there to aid them fight Sukuna.
Scan explicitly states Toji is faster than Gojo. Go make a match for Maki vs Kenny. I'll participate there. I'm not wasting my time with you here.

Idk how many times it needs to be said that Yuta was their biggest hope for y'all to realise replacing him with someone else makes whatever plan null
He wasn't. The plan could've been thought out more. And the thing is Yuta acknowledges how bad his choice was after seeing how everything went without him there.

Scan explicitly states Toji is faster than Gojo. Go make a match for Maki vs Kenny. I'll participate there. I'm not wasting my time with you here.
Just ignored the entire point lmao.

they have only one chance at surprise attack and he almost got yuta catch up in anti-gravity.

anyone else that doesn't significantly faster than yuta will get pin down by anti-gravity. this is pretty clear🤷‍♂️

maki can't be sense doesn't help anti-gravity is AOE.

Even with Yuta being around Higuruma, it's explicitly stated that Higuruma would have died sooner. Sukuna wouldn't be playing around with him. Then they would be in the same situation, where Yuta opens his domain, and it all starts over again.

I feel like people just want to push some agenda nowadays instead of reading what's actually written in the manga.
6-A_NCq899AOrxz.png

they have only one chance at surprise attack and he almost got yuta catch up in anti-gravity.

anyone else that doesn't significantly faster than yuta will get pin down by anti-gravity. this is pretty clear🤷‍♂️

maki can't be sense doesn't help anti-gravity is AOE.
zGX3Ztn.png

Maki > Yuki.

Even with Yuta being around Higuruma, it's explicitly stated that Higuruma would have died sooner. Sukuna wouldn't be playing around with him. Then they would be in the same situation, where Yuta opens his domain, and it all starts over again.

I feel like people just want to push some agenda nowadays instead of reading what's actually written in the manga.
Hig is talking about after their plan failed and Sukuna could've killed all them anyway, that isn't a good explanation for why Yuta wasn't there. And Hig's domain would've stopped this as well. How is Yuta being there when Sukuna's rct is weak, he has no domain and he's got several others aiding him not the better plan? Especially with Larue and Miguel coming in shortly after this.

zGX3Ztn.png

Maki > Yuki.

Hig is talking about after their plan failed and Sukuna could've killed all them anyway, that isn't a good explanation for why Yuta wasn't there. And Hig's domain would've stopped this as well. How is Yuta being there when Sukuna's rct is weak, he has no domain and he's got several others aiding him not the better plan? Especially with Larue and Miguel coming in shortly after this.
maury-well.gif

yeah she will survive but they lose they only chances at surprise attack.

now it's become full fight and they plan fails.
For one, if Yuki's fast enough to dodge out of, and Maki's faster, in addition to her senses she would sense it coming earlier, dodge, and then in the interval where he can't use it, press him again and shred any curses he throws. And we can tell Kenjaku was low on curses of any substantial note to be effective in this fight. The fact we see nothing come out after his death is one, but also the fact when faced with a new opponent he resorts to his gravity instead of any curses says a lot about his arsenal.

tbh I think yuta just get emotional and make wrong choices because he want to kill kenjaku is better writing but what ever
I think so too. But Gege definitely could've spun it to be emotional against Sukuna, the guy who just killed his sensei. We all saw how Yuta looked on 236.

Back