• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

@TheGunsFinalWrath needs the scan for this Soul was represented in white dots in the manga

Planning some upgrade. I only have Gojo seeing Megumi and Kenjaku/Geto's soul for example.
Also if possible need references for the scans you'll send.

Others who are interested can help me with this request. 🤝
230. Really hope no bs comes from this
0230-005.png

0147-015.png

0061-002.png

Last edited:
Eh, 15F Sukuna matched Gojo.
He intercepted a strike meant to kill Kenjaku
And did Gojo just do all of that to bring Sukuna down to ~15F level? I don’t think so.
It does sound weird, but considering Sukuna, after being brought down to a level where Yuta can press him further, made a statement that reads like he's at the level he was at during the Culling Game—when he had 16 fingers—it tracks fairly

Unlikely, moments before he used enough power to shake Japan on random curses Kenjaku put there to guard the seal.
We don't know what exactly happened. That could've been completely unintentional, like a byproduct of his release

Or we can say absolutely casual Gojo is High 7-C and that 15/16F Sukuna scales to that, which is kinda based

We currently consider that to be a Blue-enhanced fist. That’s where the rating comes from.
While that is a fair interpretation, it's questionable. We see an earthquake happen, and then it cuts to Kenjaku talking to Gojo. We don't know what precisely happened
And it can’t be a byproduct of his release because that happened after the release.
It happened completely subsequently

He says his output is experiencing fluctuations, and that he doesn't have access to even 10% of his maximum at the absolute worst

Later on, he mentioned his Cursed Technique, but he already claimed his general output is fluctuating anyway

I really don't think we should scale 15F Sukuna to Maki and Itadori

We have seen him easily defeat and speedblitz Ryu and clash against a bloodlusted Gojo
The "I can only use less than 10% of my CE" has a lot of interpretations but I don't think it means only CT if you count these two instances
We really shouldn't, especially not for Yuji at that point. Given Sukuna's statement

The shit about 16F Sukuna vs Maki and Yuji

Wanna give it another go? lmao
Everyone has a different interpretation of this scene it’s insane. I believe Sukuna wasn’t nerfed physically but it’s very hard to scale Maki and Yuji at 15F level after Shinjuku Showdown.
I don't believe or at least don't want to believe Sukuna's physicals were nerfed so I'll do my best to keep that potential bias in mind w/my logic and the points I make.

Based on Lightning's current translations, 15/16F Sukuna fought Yuji and Maki w/only his physical/CE reinforcement capabilities in tact but reduced CT output.

Then, Sukuna had his Evil CE bath that suppressed Megumi to where he had access to all of his techniques and capabilities to the fullest. But now that I think about it, Sukuna also has, not only Megumi's Ten Shadows but could also have the rest of the boy's Jujutsu capabilities added as well, like CE pool. Maybe even an increase in efficiency if it's possible to use another's on top of your own? If that makes sense, 15/16F Sukuna would have his full arsenal back, along w/some possible overall increase to his abilities as well when he fought Ryu and Yorozu.

Also, given Sukuna killed Ryu using Cleave and/or Dismantle, the durability/scaling issue could be a case of a blade attack vs a blunt force version.

And the Shinjuku showdown, Sukuna statements are still kinda vague and/or hold some room for bias. Like, Sukuna says everyone's drastically improved, but that could be different for each person (Yuta by 25%, Maki 20%, Yuji 40% etc.) And Sukuna's absolute HATRED AND DISMISSAL of Yuji might be getting in the way of having the most accurate assessment of him and others by extension (that can apply for other parts of the series and not just Shinjuku).

Trying to my best for this to have a logical, sensical "flow", but I've been at this for a while; should go to bed and so my prescription do it's thing.

Goodnight and Hope this makes at least some sense! :giggle:

Sukunas statements about Yuji's shortcomings do seem to be a bit unreliable considering his very obvious bias against him. He was wrong about the Yuta 50% statement when he said his CE was equal to Yuta around the time when he popped DE, or rather it could've been just a continuity error, and him glazing others just to spite Yuji is also something to be taken note of.

There really needs to be some kind of databook for EOS because we can't accurately use the manga's details (at least what we were given) with some of the statements and interpretations.

Sukuna is a big hypocrite. He said Yuji's output is low on Shrine because it's a new technique, but in chapter 215, he praises Maki for tanking Nue's attack. By his own logic, Yuji tanking Dismantle here > the output of Maki tanking a new technique. Yet, he praised her while downplaying Yuji.

Back