• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

And besides, my argument is that striking strength and durability being in two completely different tiers is unprecedented which still hasn't been disputed

Its a literal standard by our durability page
Proving that only we think like that.
Plus theres literally just ONE case where you could argue that Hakari has lower dura, and its Uraume using a piercing attack
This is not Naruto, not like you can make a case everyone getting ducked to piercing damage.

Lightning is not hax also. Hakari gets ****** by Kashimo’s lightning all the time. It does not ignore durability.

Lightning is not hax also. Hakari gets ****** by Kashimo’s lightning all the time. It does not ignore durability.
I don't see how being grievously damaged by an attack that admittedly requires building up a lot of Cursed Energy proves Hakari has low durability

Last edited:
Proving that only we think like that
Your argument is "Gege doesn't think like that"
Thats true brainrot
Lightning is not hax also. Hakari gets ****** by Kashimo’s lightning all the time. It does not ignore dudurability.
Kashimo's lightning is obviously above his normal stats tho, otherwise Hakari is comparable to him
This is not Naruto, not like you can make a case everyone getting ducked to piercing damage.
Idk about Naruto, but its just common sense that if I stab you with a 50cm piece of ice it would damage you more than a ice block punch

This doesn't prove comparability. They were having fun punching it back and forth.
0188-004.png

This doesn't prove comparability. They were having fun punching it back and forth.
0188-004.png
Arkenis
Be fr
They get close and close to each other little by little to the point where it basically turns into a ORA ORA ORA vs MUDA MUDA MUDA
And anyway, there the other 3 chapters of their fight for you

And anyway, there the other 3 chapters of their fight for you
Then use that at least. Still wouldn't say they're comparable in ss. Kashimo clearly hits harder than Hakari, enough to knock him out.

Mfs gonna do everything to not say a paper like durability character has paper like durability.
And I've filled out Hakari's section already, not sure what else needs to be covered. Wouldn't say the guy's durability is bad, just not on high tier level.

Attack Potency: TBD (Hakari being a Third-Year and physically fit demonstrates an experienced Sorcerer in power being able to beat up Charles Bernard with ease. Is also considered strong by several people like Yuta and was even sought out to help in the Culling Games for this. Gojo had also stated Hakari would be as good[103] as him some day), higher in Domain Expansion (Domains grant a buff to stats[104] while in them to the user. One's curse energy output[105] is higher in domain), TBD hitting Jackpot (Hitting Jackpot grants Hakari infinite Cursed Energy, boosting his output[106] greatly)

Striking Strength: TBD (Due to his curse energy trait being rougher[107] than others, regardless of how much force behind them, each blow is painful[108]), TBD in Domain Expansion, TBD hitting Jackpot (He's able to send Kashimo flying[109] with a punch. While in Jackpot, Hakari is strong enough to somewhat harm Kashimo, bruising[75] his face with punches. Sent Uraume flying[13] with a kick. Was praised[110] by Uraume for the way he fought, deeming Hakari worth going all out on)

Durability: TBD (Completely unaffected by a headbutt[111] from Yuji. Should be above the likes of Nanami and Kusakabe), Bold in Domain Expansion (Can survive several hits[112] from Kashimo outside of Jackpot), even higher hitting Jackpot

That's my take on it

Hakari is no stonewall, but it's asinine to act like he has low durability when he takes comparable hits like any non-stonewall character would

They both hit it each other wow, Kashimo knocks the guy out on several occasions and Hakari has to get a boost in ce to come back from it.
Correction: Kashimo only seemingly knocks him out when he hasn't hit a Jackpot

When he's on a roll, Hakari goes hit for hit with Kashimo at every turn

WHEN ARKENIS
I just posted every time that Jackpot Hakari vs Kashimo went mano a mano
And nothing like that happened
He's mistaking the first part of that image gallery. That's not Kashimo knocking out Hakari. That's Hakari going delirious because he's overly fixated on the feeling of his surging Cursed Energy, to which Kashimo then attacks him, and realizes he didn't even attempt to fight back. I already disputed the second instance of him knocking him out

He's confusing the first part of that image gallery, and that's not Kashimo knocking out Hakari. That's Hakari going delirious because he's overly fixated on the feeling of his surging Cursed Energy, to which Kashimo then attacks him, and realizes he didn't even attempt to fight back. I already disputed the second instance of him knocking him out
So that's happening in both these instances too? It's not, the guy's getting knocked out and does a pseudo spin to undo the damage.

0187-004.png
0187-005.png
0187-006.png
0187-007.png

Is it not? They trade blows, draw blood from each other, and floor each other

This is pretty clear and dry
No not really. Trading blows means nothing when the guy you're doing it to can keep regenerating from it and has endless ce flowing into him to keep him going. It only seems clear due to that but it's not like that. Yuta and Ryu is probably a good example, Yuta's defense to Ryu's explosive ce is just having more ce and guarding properly, Hakari is like that only with his regeneration keeping him going.

That idea having weight hinges on you proving that Jackpot Hakari and Kashimo aren't comparable, which you haven't actually done yet

Hakari's regeneration only serves to heal from any notable damage. He is otherwise still receiving hits in a comparable manner to Kashimo

They go hit for hit in completely comparable ways. This is the clearest shit ever. I ain't having this argument go further because of a glorified "nuh uh"

when RCT will get Cloth manip by being able to repair damaged clothes? (Yuji's shirt, Gojo's clothes where capable to heal after Cleave and Malevolant Shrine)

RCT can also mean Restoration Clothes Technique

Back