• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Team work is pretty subjective, there isn't much team work in say relying on Todo to just keep swapping Yuji and Mahito around, that's just Todo at work and Yuji taking advantage in it, it's Todo carrying if we're being honest, as he did in the Sukuna fight too. Also jumpings in JJK are very much "well shit I guess I have to" against Dagon, against Sukuna, against Yuta, against Kenjaku, against Mahito, against Hanami, all these fights effectively required them to be jumped or they'd have lost the 1v1. Give other times where teaming had everyone in the team contributing to the fight, not one ct carried the rest.
Okay now hold up, I care little for this argument but it's insane to say that there's little team work in relying on Todo to keep swapping Yuji and Mahito around. Like that's textbook teamwork.

Okay now hold up, I care little for this argument but it's insane to say that there's little team work in relying on Todo to keep swapping Yuji and Mahito around. Like that's textbook teamwork.
I don’t think so. Todo’s ct is demonstrably the reason Yuji did so good against Hanami, its the reason Yuji beat Mahito, its partially the reason Yuji did so good against Sukuna. Teamwork is more them complimenting their cts, Todo’s just switching Yuji, Sukuna and himself around and Yuji somehow has more focus than Sukuna in all of it. Feel like teamwork’s 40% & 60% or 50% & 50% but Todo’s 80% and Yuji’s 20%.

What are you on? Like actually? Do you not see how insane what you're saying sounds like?

Todo allows for crazy assist, yes, but in every fight but Hanami's, Yuji is a key pillar to the success just as Todo is. Todo can't harm Mahito, so his ability to position Yuji and better allow for him to land his soul hitting strikes is vytal for their collective victory. Or against Sukuna, where Yuji once again is needed to lower Sukuna's output. Todo by himself, wouldn't be able to succeed nearly as much as he does with Yuji. And even against Hanami, while Todo shows he can put some work in, Yuji is still an effective team-member in both setting Todo up and saving him.

Like, textbook teamwork.

What are you on? Like actually? Do you not see how insane what you're saying sounds like?

Todo allows for crazy assist, yes, but in every fight but Hanami's, Yuji is a key pillar to the success just as Todo is. Todo can't harm Mahito, so his ability to position Yuji and better allow for him to land his soul hitting strikes is vytal for their collective victory. Or against Sukuna, where Yuji once again is needed to lower Sukuna's output. Todo by himself, wouldn't be able to succeed nearly as much as he does with Yuji. And even against Hanami, while Todo shows he can put some work in, Yuji is still an effective team-member in both setting Todo up and saving him.

Like, textbook teamwork.
I think of teamwork as more complex set ups with the abilities enhancing one another to further their effectiveness on the target really. There just isn’t much happening to call it teamwork for me.

I don’t think so. Todo’s ct is demonstrably the reason Yuji did so good against Hanami, its the reason Yuji beat Mahito, its partially the reason Yuji did so good against Sukuna. Teamwork is more them complimenting their cts, Todo’s just switching Yuji, Sukuna and himself around and Yuji somehow has more focus than Sukuna in all of it. Feel like teamwork’s 40% & 60% or 50% & 50% but Todo’s 80% and Yuji’s 20%.
dont-ever-let-him-cook-awful.gif

It's like saying Mai is the real reason Maki did so better against Zenin clan massacre

It's like saying Yuta did so much better against Geto, Ryu and Uro because of his dead GF.

Arkenis, take your good takes medicine, I think you're overdue
The mindstate of someone who voted for Kashimo against Yuta btw
Not my fault “teamwork” is a guy getting teleported around for five minutes to you guys 😭.

dont-ever-let-him-cook-awful.gif

It's like saying Mai is the real reason Maki did so better against Zenin clan massacre

It's like saying Yuta did so much better against Geto, Ryu and Uro because of his dead GF.
Those aren’t the same at all. Mai and Maki weren’t a team and didn’t fight together. Yuta and Rika teamwork is basic as well.

For a fanbase that tends to hype up the creativity of fights in jjk, ya are somehow missing how bland Yuji getting swapped around is.

Working together in sync with the aim of defeating someone is teamwork
It doesn't need all participants to be landing hits
That's why support roles exist
Yeah I don’t really disagree, I just don’t consider their teamwork anything special, its not much teamwork which is what I said originally

Those aren’t the same at all. Mai and Maki weren’t a team and didn’t fight together. Yuta and Rika teamwork is basic as well.
At this point I can't keep up with what you are trying to say lol
For a fanbase that tends to hype up the creativity of fights in jjk, ya are somehow missing how bland Yuji getting swapped around is.
Latest chapter there is no teamwork. Yuji cooked fully healed Sukuna on his own while both exchanged few blows. Sukuna couldn't even react and use HWB when Yuji used his domain (unless it changes anything in next chaptes). Just take the L Arkenis your hate agenda on Yuji is not gonna change the fact Yuji is just Him.

At this point I can't keep up with what you are trying to say lol
The examples you brought up didn’t prove anything, that’s it.

Latest chapter there is no teamwork. Yuji cooked fully healed Sukuna on his own while both exchanged few blows. Sukuna couldn't even react and use HWB when Yuji used his domain (unless it changes anything in next chaptes). Just take the L Arkenis your hate agenda on Yuji is not gonna change the fact Yuji is just Him.
Glad you noticed that, now read when Todo appears to fight with Yuji, I am clearly referring to that. No one hates Yuji, and this isn’t about him, the discussion was about teamwork in general.

I want to know where all this Lashimo wank came from. It's common knownledge that isn't on the same level as Yuta, Yorozu and Kenjaku. Yall wanking this fuckass meanwhile he got mogged easily by Sukuna.

The guy that is more blessed than Gojo himself.

The guy who originally had a conditionless copy

The guy who has the second highest CE probably in history

The guy who was stated several times to be a prodigy second to Gojo only (after 1 year of being a sorcerer too)

The guy who, with 1 month of real training, was the only one besides Gojo who could actually kill Sukuna.

Vs

A farmer killer who isn't even stated to be the strongest of his era

I want to know where all this Lashimo wank came from. It's common knownledge that isn't on the same level as Yuta, Yorozu and Kenjaku. Yall wanking this fuckass meanwhile he got mogged easily by Sukuna.
Kept up with Sukuna*. Blocked several of his attacks and forced dude into his form. The guy’s ct literally states he’s surpassed human limits.

Yeah he would be the strongest in there and make Kashimo and Ryu his bitches.
Would’ve died due to a lack of ce management. Big dawg Kashi went three rounds with Hakari and would’ve kept going. That boy Yuta ran out of fuel in minutes and needed his dead gf then saw two domains got scared and frantically expanded his, he never seen a battle like that. Be lucky he’s blessed, would’ve been an average first grade otherwise

The downplay is insane. CT Kashimo was legitimately going h2h with a fresh but weakened TF Sukuna. He straight up only lost because he got outhaxed with a huge ass WCS. Yuta got his ass handed to him by a Sukuna who was holding back, despite being in his domain and throwing everything he could, along with Yuji lowering his output.

We can see one hand Sukuna with less output than the time he fought Kashimo already dog walking the whole cast. Even taking hits from Miguel. Kashimo was dog walking one armed Meguna. Sukuna just ended him quickly because mostly he got annoyed with bullshit about strength and all. His physical capabilities shouldn't be any less than Yuta, Kenny and Yorozu.

Last edited:
as a yuta fan I'm loving the kashimo glaze, I remember after he died all we got was slander about him then everyone stopped talking about him lmao, it's good to see people put respect on his name

Kept up with Sukuna*. Blocked several of his attacks and forced dude into his form. The guy’s ct literally states he’s surpassed human limits.
Kept up with a dying Sukuna without his arm and one leg, heavily damaged and when Sukuna transformed he was blitzed a lot of times and didn't hit a single hit.
Would’ve died due to a lack of ce management. Big dawg Kashi went three rounds with Hakari and would’ve kept going. That boy Yuta ran out of fuel in minutes and needed his dead gf then saw two domains got scared and frantically expanded his, he never seen a battle like that. Be lucky he’s blessed, would’ve been an average first grade otherwise
No, he actually would've ruled everyone. You know that.
The downplay is insane. CT Kashimo was legitimately going h2h with a fresh but weakened TF Sukuna. He straight up only lost because he got outhaxed with a huge ass WCS. Yuta got his ass handed to him by a Sukuna who was holding back, despite being in his domain and throwing everything he could, along with Yuji lowering his output.
What downplay? Kashimo literally didn't hit Sukuna when he transformed, and he only kept up with this ************:
0235-018.png

Sorry but there is no such a thing as Kashimo downplay. Kashimo never hit a single hit against Sukuna after the transformation and was constantly blitzed by him. He is not as strong as yall wank him.

I swear yall are reading a different fight. Chapter 238. All Kashimo did was getting his ass beaten by Sukuna without any chance to counter attack. Sukuna was even playing with him telling him to dodge his next attack

The only reason Kashimo was that high in a top 10 is because of the lack of characters to take his position. Now Yuji took it.

Back