• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

dont-listen-to-these-people-jared-dines.gif

I thought Max already updated his profile 🤔
Is it for Shinjuku Showdown?
I don't think. This is all that's there
At least Multi-City Block level (Should be stronger than before. Can throw hands with Kenjaku & made him dodge his attacks), far higher with Flowing Red Scale: Stacked, far higher with other Blood Manipulation techniques (Damaged Kenjaku with Piercing Blood)

This is for updating characters and laters keys overall since before we updated earlier characters in the first crt.

Who y'all got between Post-Awakening Yuji (with DE) and Teen Gojo?
Depends what does the DE of Itadori, but if Sukuna was unable to active his anti-domian Technique due DE's speed, Teen Gojo not should

Yuji know enough about Teen Gojo while he dont know a shit about Yuji, of course Six Eyes and Limintless making every attacks of Yuji unable to land

Also would be funny if Yuji pull DA, since that is the only ability that Sukuna's that he dont have aside Spatial Dismantle

Also, Yorozu scaling to 16F Sukuna is pretty unreliable, considering it’s stated he was turned off by her excitement, and we know when sukuna is turned off his ce waves lower.
You're not wrong. It's not just the excitement to factor in. Sukuna's using techniques he's only had for a few days to I'd say a week max in that fight and was only doing so to put Megumi in a deep enough depression to completely suppress his soul. Saying Sukuna was even trying let alone going all out is a bit of a stretch.

Yorozu has some hype statements from being an impressive Heian era sorcerer and her liquid metal defeating those generals if that helps. Is there say a standard level of AP, SS, speed etc. for the Heian sorcerers?

Arent Gojo and Yuta cheaters too then lmao.

Btw didnt Yuji learn how to change the target of his CT a few minutes after awakening shrine? Thats not something he learned from sukuna
Gojo was born with Six Eyes and Limitless so he hit the Jackpot but he’s also an extremely skilled sorcerer, knowing both anti-domain techniques, being able to destroy his brain and heal it to spam domain expansions, and alter the conditions of his domain on the fly. Similarly with Yuta, bro can use select the target of his domain expansion’s sure hit without hitting anyone else and unlocked RCT in his first fight and is one of three characters able to use it to output positive energy ( the others being Shoko and Sukuna).

True.

Pretty sure thats how yuta learned how to select the target of his DE
Off the top of my head I can’t think of any other characters that can do that with their DE that he’d swap with to learn that. Gojo explicitly couldn’t do that, that’s why Megukuna was safe inside of Gojo’s domain because part of the domain was that anyone touching Gojo would be safe from the sure hit. Meanwhile Yuta fired Jacob’s Ladder on Sukuna and Yuji could walk into it and attack Sukuna without being injured.

I think selecting target was Yuta's own skill. Gojo didn't had that

Do we know whom Yuta swapped with during the training other than Gojo? I forgot.
Didnt he say "Doing switch training with Gojo sensei allowed me to elevate my barrier techniques" or something like that + when sukuna asked them how did they improve so fast he replied "We cheated".

Off the top of my head I can’t think of any other characters that can do that with their DE that he’d swap with to learn that. Gojo explicitly couldn’t do that, that’s why Megukuna was safe inside of Gojo’s domain because part of the domain was that anyone touching Gojo would be safe from the sure hit. Meanwhile Yuta fired Jacob’s Ladder on Sukuna and Yuji could walk into it and attack Sukuna without being injured.
Well maybe gojo learned how to do it during the timeskip lol

Didnt he say "Doing switch training with Gojo sensei allowed me to elevate my barrier techniques" or something like that + when sukuna asked them how did they improve so fast he replied "We cheated".
Gojo doesn't have that skill. Also Yuta most likely talking about teleportation with Domain

Can we give Kenjaku at least something like "possible Black Flash" cuz theres no way that this guy who can travel between dream and reality and lived for 1000+ years havent done one single Black Flash in his lifetime

Back