• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

iirc, gojo did body sukuna in hand to hand combat

he is ****** against the guy now tho, bro got taller, bigger and has 4 arms, if miguel was a threat to gojo because of his reinforcement and muscular structure alone an incarnated sukuna is gonna body gojo in H2H combat 10 times outta 10 and it's not even close
Miguel wasn't a threat. Miguel can just perform better in a short fight Lightning explains this in a post a while back. Gojo would end up performing better overall basically. And we see Kashimo and Miguel handle multiple arms decent enough, Gojo would be far better than them.

Gojo was ALWAYS stronger. Hand to hand we know. CE control we know. Technique refinement via DE we know. Better sure hit DE. Better technique quite literally. Better DE skill and not so reliant on binding vows like Sukuna was when trying to match gojo in DE tricks. Sukuna admitting 3vs1. Two CT, one from a kid he's possessing and one that is his own, said kid happens to be a convenient tool for adapting to UV, as well as making gojo hold back in lethality if they wanna save megumi. Gojo got better physicals (hence the punch in his stomach making a small donut. Twice)

In the end how did Sukuna win? Through a one time binding vow that skipped any steps in launching off WS, likely was at full output (hypothetical 20F Output WS) or had a sure hit effect, but it was also possibly enhanced further by the BV to skip any CE spark signals or the like so that gojo can't detect it in anyway

Said BV nerfed his WS now. Now he gotta do multiple other steps to pull it off that is so laughably easy to dodge if you're not sofar apart from Sukuna.

Man even his fire arrow is ass if it needs BV to be strong, and a DE. That fire arrow lacked shit to do anything to gojo if it couldn't be used against gojo.
Might be the first time I agree with you.

iirc, gojo did body sukuna in hand to hand combat

he is ****** against the guy now tho, bro got taller, bigger and has 4 arms, if miguel was a threat to gojo because of his reinforcement and muscular structure alone an incarnated sukuna is gonna body gojo in H2H combat 10 times outta 10 and it's not even close
Being taller means jack shit lol.
Gojo low-key got better muscles than Miguel does. So does Todo. You can't confuse what Miguel innately has to what Sukuna has
They're not even comparable. Not the same thing. Infact nothing even says Sukuna got better stats now to a whole different tier or something. Not even any increase is mentioned for that.

Infact the Miguel and gojo convo isn't about physical stats but rather physique and its correlation to skill being the point that gojo made.
Might be the first time I agree with you.
Imaginary technique: Gaslighting - "You always agreed with me on everything"

Being taller means jack shit lol.
Gojo low-key got better muscles than Miguel does. So does Todo. You can't confuse what Miguel innately has to what Sukuna has
They're not even comparable. Not the same thing. Infact nothing even says Sukuna got better stats now to a whole different tier or something. Not even any increase is mentioned for that.

Infact the Miguel and gojo convo isn't about physical stats but rather physique and its correlation to skill being the point that gojo made.
Miguel wasn't a threat. Miguel can just perform better in a short fight Lightning explains this in a post a while back. Gojo would end up performing better overall basically. And we see Kashimo and Miguel handle multiple arms decent enough, Gojo would be far better than them.
Assuming everything's proportional, then an increase in height would mean longer limbs, giving more reach/range of striking, and more weight, thus increasing the force of their attacks as well. Though, that would only work if the speed can stay the same or at least close enough.

And if Gojo and Miguel can get into a fight where both parties have a reasonable chance of winning, I'd say they'd be comparable in that specific category/scenario. Like, I don't see the issue w/Miguel and others being equal, if not, above Gojo in one area or skill, especially when it's happened before.

The problem with Miguel being equal to no CT Gojo without him himself using a CT to buff himself, is that Miguel:
-Didn't statue blitz Sukuna despite the sheer disparity between them
-Didn't one shot Sukuna either.
That same Sukuna is 9F-10F when it comes to CE reserves, with his own CE control, specifically CE output is also on the low due to the nerfs from previous fights and Yuji's punches.

But this can be solved by taking in another interpretation: Miguel is simply just equal to Gojo in skills, and the physique had a correlation to it like Lightning explained. Additionally. Even if gojo talks about Ce reinforcement contest only in skill, he's known to be always holding back on practically everybody he's fought, bar Sukuna and Toji, when it comes to going truly all out. Thus the spar gojo mentions could simply be a normal one where there is no reason to go all out in physicals and is just a skill contest. The fact that nothing mentions anything about being truly serious or going all out without holding back of any sort in this hypothetical spar between them that gojo conjured up, does help this interpretation.

Additionally, it is implied that Vol 0 Gojo when fighting Miguel, was doing this with just only one eye showing (it is implied that the usage of blindfold or glasses do weaken his six eyes which would in return nerf him too), and it was also kind of implied in context that he wasn't really going all out when hitting him, either, despite fighting him. (Evident by the fact that he didn't use any of his CT really nor was it implied)

Assuming everything's proportional, then an increase in height would mean longer limbs, giving more reach/range of striking, and more weight, thus increasing the force of their attacks as well. Though, that would only work if the speed can stay the same or at least close enough.

And if Gojo and Miguel can get into a fight where both parties have a reasonable chance of winning, I'd say they'd be comparable in that specific category/scenario. Like, I don't see the issue w/Miguel and others being equal, if not, above Gojo in one area or skill, especially when it's happened before.
All that can be true, Kashimo and Miguel still show us they can handle the height and arm increase with competence. Miguel counters all of Sukuna's strikes, Kashimo can block Sukuna's extra arms. And Gojo and Miguel aren't comparable, Miguel fights in a way that makes him better in a short fight in tandem with his ct being able to debuff his opponent and buff him, while Gojo's way of fighting is better in a fight overall.

It's like competing for two different things, Miguel can't last long with his way of fighting, its less about winning and more stylish than simply being better while Gojo's is more about winning getting in real strikes.

And besides this point, this arm and height thing is DUMB. Did ya not see the height difference with Mahoraga and Agito? Did we forget Gojo fought a 3v1 and kept up in it?

mcdonalds-mcdonalds-worker.gif

Sukuna without binding vows

You are wasting your time bruh 😐 😞. Let it go Arkenis gonna make another worst take.
See Arkenis brought up 2½ arms Sukuna fighting Miguel and Kashimo blocking an attack from non serious Sukuna & getting cooked later by 4 arms as an argument.

I feel like in these Sukuna v Gojo debates we're always engaging with so many unknowns.

"Sukuna has a superior physicality now, so he's gained a stat amp" - Greater height and muscle mass isn't always going to be a "stat amp" in the context of fighting; there's a reason why boxers, MMA fighters, etc., aren't the tallest people or the buffest people in the world - and this is especially true in the context of JJK with fairly slim builds like Yuji's being superior to Todo's build. With Sukuna we also know that he already augments his vessel, Megumi tells us that 3F Sukuna not only had better jujutsu (i.e. reinforcement, since Sukuna hadn't shown anything else) but even his physicality was somehow on a whole different level from Yuji's, which would explain why Sukuna didn't have a drop in power when body swapping between Yuji and Megumi. So given the narrator never implied any stat amp from the new form when explaining what makes it powerful, should we assume there's some huge stat difference here?

"Sukuna has 2 additional arms, he's better at H2H combat" - We've already seen that additional arms doesn't improve your skill in H2H combat, i.e. the grasshopper curse spirit and Yuji outright told us that Yuji won out of superior combat skill, and Gojo specifically was outperforming Sukuna in a 1v3 situation. A 1v3 should be infinitely harder to fight against than just a 1v1 where the person has 2 additional arms. Once again, too, when the narrator was listing off Sukuna's new advantages it never claims he now has better H2H combat skill.

I don't care much about who has better physicals but some of the arguments are funny & Gojo Glazers love to read Burrito Manga with half sleep.

Dishonesty at finest chapter 234 Sukuna lands a single kick on 2BF amped Gojo. Chapter 233 Sukuna tries to tag Gojo who was amped by 1BF once in 3 vs 1 tag. But Gojo glazes starts spitting nonsense like It's 3 vs 1 all time. Yeah sure whoever supports Gojo are not biased Gojo was fighting 3 vs 1 despite Mahoraga is the only key which could bypass infinity and others needed to utilise the correct timing. Brother we are reading same Burrito Manga fr. Acting like Sukuna wasn't tired and getting weaker while time goes on while Gojo was in Zone.

Sukuna and Grasshopper are at same level skills fr. Most logical arguments anyone can make.

I don't care much about who has better physicals but some of the arguments are funny & Gojo Glazers love to read Burrito Manga with half sleep.

Dishonesty at finest chapter 234 Sukuna lands a single kick on 2BF amped Gojo. Chapter 233 Sukuna tries to tag Gojo who was amped by 1BF once in 3 vs 1 tag. But Gojo glazes starts spitting nonsense like It's 3 vs 1 all time. Yeah sure whoever supports Gojo are not biased Gojo was fighting 3 vs 1 despite Mahoraga is the only key which could bypass infinity and others needed to utilise the correct timing. Brother we are reading same Burrito Manga fr. Acting like Sukuna wasn't tired and getting weaker while time goes on while Gojo was in Zone.
The reason why Sukuna only landed 1 kick is because he was afraid if he went outside of Mahoraga's shadowed he'd just get outright destroyed.
Sukuna and Grasshopper are at same level skills fr. Most logical arguments anyone can make.
Did anyone say this? Please show were anyone is saying this.

Greater height and muscle mass isn't always going to be a "stat amp" in the context of fighting
Gojo when stereotyping black people as being athletic and better built than the average Japanese person says that that quality gives Miguel an edge over Japanese sorcerers when CE Reinforcement is applied on top.
this is especially true in the context of JJK with fairly slim builds like Yuji's being superior to Todo's build
Yuji isn't really a good example. The major point about Yuji's strength at the beginning of the series is that it's unnatural to regular people because it's superhuman and it's also unnatural to most sorcerers because Yuji wasn't using any CE to reinforce his body nor did he have a Heavenly Restriction preventing him from having CE like Toji. Yuji being stronger than Todo when CE isn't involved despite Yuji's smaller build is also something that Todo notes so this kind of thing isn't the norm which makes Yuji an exception, not the rule.
With Sukuna we also know that he already augments his vessel, Megumi tells us that 3F Sukuna not only had better jujutsu (i.e. reinforcement, since Sukuna hadn't shown anything else) but even his physicality was somehow on a whole different level from Yuji's, which would explain why Sukuna didn't have a drop in power when body swapping between Yuji and Megumi.
Sukuna was likely similar to Yuji in that he had unnatural strength even without using CE to reinforce himself which is then transferred over to his vessel's body when he's in control since the shear difference in Yuji and Megumi's physicals (without CE) would have the narrator or anyone else note some difference in power in which case Sukuna's build would be irrelevant

Sukuna was likely similar to Yuji in that he had unnatural strength even without using CE to reinforce himself which is then transferred over to his vessel's body when he's in control since the shear difference in Yuji and Megumi's physicals (without CE) would have the narrator or anyone else note some difference in power in which case Sukuna's build would be irrelevant
This was essentially what I was getting at. Lowkey I think Sukuna, likely due to the twin theory, has some akin to HR with his physicals (obv not HR itself, but something that makes his senses and physicality superhuman).

Dishonesty at finest chapter 234 Sukuna lands a single kick on 2BF amped Gojo.
After he got his arm cut, got ganked especially after getting his arm cut off.
And that was when Sukuna was afraid to come out to fight Gojo, where he had to hide behind the shadows
Btw those BF didn't do much. He was trying to figure out on how to create a new rct circuit to increase his output. That's when the actual benefits kicked in for him.

After he got his arm cut, got ganked especially after getting his arm cut off.
And that was when Sukuna was afraid to come out to fight Gojo, where he had to hide behind the shadows
So technically that shit wasn't a proper 3 vs 1 as you guys are making out Gojo's feat of Fighting them.
Btw those BF didn't do much. He was trying to figure out on how to create a new rct circuit to increase his output. That's when the actual benefits kicked in for him.
2BF already got his RCT output back and we already know 1BF is enough to get the sorcerers into the Zone.

Last edited:
The reason why Sukuna only landed 1 kick is because he was afraid if he went outside of Mahoraga's shadowed he'd just get outright destroyed.
He was literally outside the Shadow in chapter 235 and still alive. At this point, you are making things up. He wasn't afraid of getting destroyed; instead, he wanted to give Mahoraga orders properly. Agito was a one-trick phony. It didn't contribute much, and Gojo literally mocks it. So it's more like Gojo vs. Mahoraga, with Sukuna controlling it in the background. The arguments shouldn't exist, as Sukuna using his own four arms is equivalent to Mahoraga and brainless Agito using their own hands. Sukuna doesn't lose any momentum even with four arms; he can freely use all of them, unlike Agito, who doesn't have any IQ.

Your argument that Sukuna was afraid isn't going to get you anywhere with the 3 vs. 1 argument. You are technically admitting it was 2 vs. 1 99% of the time, but only Mahoraga was doing something. Agito was just there to fill the gap.
Did anyone say this? Please show were anyone is saying this.
You just didn't compared Sukuna & Grasshopper here?
"Sukuna has 2 additional arms, he's better at H2H combat" - We've already seen that additional arms doesn't improve your skill in H2H combat, i.e. the grasshopper curse spirit and Yuji outright told us that Yuji won out of superior combat skill,

Ah yet again the 17534664th argument irrelevant to the profiles and crts in the jjk discussion thread and its about Gojo and Sukuna again.

So technically that shit wasn't a proper 3 vs 1 as you guys are making out Gojo's feat of Fighting them.

Sukuna was afraid to 1v3 Gojo, knowing he'd lose
"AHA! SO SUKUNA DIDN'T technically LOSE A 1V3!"

bro come on 😭 either way Sukuna did try sneak attacking Gojo alongside Maho and Agito in 233, shit failed and he went back to hiding.
He was literally outside the Shadow in chapter 235 and still alive. At this point, you are making things up.
Sukuna came out, got perception blitzed, Mahoraga then saved him from being hit by a BF, Sukuna tries punching Gojo and gets dragged around by his wrist and caught by Mahoraga, Mahoraga then saves him from a second BF hit, Gojo charges red and Sukuna thinks "it's okay, Mahoraga can save me again!", Gojo fires it and Sukuna, sweating and spitting, begs Mahoraga to save him before trying to sneak another PB shot but gets countered, then Gojo successfully lands purple. Show me where this contradicts Sukuna's fear that Gojo would unleash purple if he came out of hiding?
He wasn't afraid of getting destroyed; instead, he wanted to give Mahoraga orders properly
Sukuna says he's doing it to avoid purple, pretty blatant why he's hiding when he tells us why.
Agito was a one-trick phony. It didn't contribute much, and Gojo literally mocks it. So it's more like Gojo vs. Mahoraga, with Sukuna controlling it in the background. The arguments shouldn't exist, as Sukuna using his own four arms is equivalent to Mahoraga and brainless Agito using their own hands. Sukuna doesn't lose any momentum even with four arms; he can freely use all of them, unlike Agito, who doesn't have any IQ.
Agito is still stat relative to the three of them, so her having low battle IQ doesn't make it non-comparable. Sukuna is more skilled, sure, but Gojo fighting against 3 sets of arms.
Your argument that Sukuna was afraid isn't going to get you anywhere with the 3 vs. 1 argument. You are technically admitting it was 2 vs. 1 99% of the time, but only Mahoraga was doing something. Agito was just there to fill the gap.
My argument is that Gojo can easily account for a numerical difference in arms, you've yet to show that Sukuna can cross a skill gap with extra arms.
You just didn't compared Sukuna & Grasshopper here?
I used an instance where a 4-armed opponent lost to a 2-armed opponent purely due to a skill gap to infer that the same could theoretically occur to another 4-armed opponent if he went up against a better H2H fighters - how is that the same as saying "both 4-armed opponents are equal in skill"?

you know people can just talk in here for fun right? not every message needs to be about future CRTs... If you don't want to participate, sure just don't, but why be so bitter about it 😭
I'm not bitter, I was semi joking and I like participating in random discussions. I got into this discussion like two pages ago. Just thought it was funny how much the thread is about Gojo and Sukuna rather than updating profiles/crts is all.

I'm not bitter, I was semi joking and I like participating in random discussions. I got into this discussion like two pages ago. Just thought it was funny how much the thread is about Gojo and Sukuna rather than updating profiles/crts is all.
Eh, we're in a weird spot where most who'd be doing a thread want to wait for the series to end before doing anymore CRT. Or at least this arc if we somehow manage to get another after. We only got these last two threads recently because the last speed downgrade, I don't think ever got implemented properly.

Eh, for now I think we should be more worried about whether or not the calc will be even accepted. The cloud end could be dismissed as dust from the debris or whatever, and I'm not too sure at how much sense this actually makes given Sukuna's moveset.
He just asked If it would scale. I'm not saying if the calc is right or not. In fact, I dont even know the calc method

I think FTL might have better legs to stand on now, but that's still a real uphill battle
Was thinking on it and the anti-feats people use against MHS+ and above just come from inverse takes (like "Naoya > Hakari") which are definitely not set it stone, to the point every crt thread on it comes down to me arguing inverse scaling about these characters which I think is at the very least weak. Like if you need to disregard several feats because of your own inverse metas, a meta which has no explicit feats and statements only "narrative implication", then maybe the inverse meta simply isn't allat. If I ever do a CRT defending JJK speed scaling, I'll focus it far more on attacking all the Naoya and Naobito wank on this site.

It was given how he hides within the shadows and occasionally takes shots to prevent him from unleashing HP. Agito and Maho are fighting him, where he can't use his neutral infinity almost all of the time. And Sukuna hides within the shadows. IT IS a 3vs1. It's not like Sukuna left the fight. Gojo still has to pay attention to sneak attacks.

2BF already got his RCT output back and we already know 1BF is enough to get the sorcerers into the Zone.
Cool, and he was still having his output drop. Why do you think he's barely healing these wounds. It's only after he got his arm cut off that he was finally able to establish a RCT circuit. Those black flashes barely do anything when his brain damage is centered on his CT and is also making his output decline still. Like I said the actual benefits of these only kicked in after some time.

Back