• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

nah....also i have no idea when or how you can debunk an event that happened but i'll take your word for it, ig the universal kratos can be harmed by arrows and falling debris
Listen, I'm all for cutting down on the stupid shit on the GoW pages

But can we not bring back literal reddit powerscaling talking points? Shit is embarrassing

I'm all for cutting down on the stupid shit on the GoW pages

But can we not bring back literal reddit powerscaling talking points? Shit is embarrassing

i have no idea what arguments you're talking about for i have never been to reddit nor even installed it, all i know is that people clown on it, what's inside the mytical app, i legitimately have no idea

Like, ya all can say that Kratos isnt Low 1-C, 2-C, 3-A and so on

But "he is damaged by arrows and dies by falling" is dumb. The man literally killed a Titan with hundred of meters and lift the world

Did that guy create an album full of whatever anti feats he could he his hands on?

If anything the motivation to do that is quite something.

Did that guy create an album full of whatever anti feats he could he his hands on?

If anything the motivation to do that is quite something.
Why does he consider all anti-feats relevant? Is he Guacamolefletcher?
images

You're misunderstanding that 5% argument. The entire point is that making that marginal increase is incredibly hard eventhough it's just a tiny 5% marginal increase.
Idk why you'd think this is an appropriate argument to make in a fictional setting. In any piece of fiction when a characters jumps several tiers in power we don't bring up how hard it is to grow in strength in real life, we don't make this analogy for Dragon Ball, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, 7 Deadly Sins, Black Clover, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, etc., so why would we start using it for Jujutsu Kaisen?
I maintain it's the same between someone like Gojo and Yuta.

Yuta is strong enough to take punches from Gojo with no blue,
"Not sure if it counts as serious, but he once applied Limitless cursed technique to striking me"
"If by seriously punched you mean taken as a blow from his Limitless technique, then I have"
"本気でっていうか無下限呪術を応用した打撃ってことならあります" = "It's not that he was serious, but if you're asking if he's ever hit me using limitless cursed techniques, then yes."

Notice how in none of these Yuta is saying Gojo punched him with all his strength? Well it could be because Uraume, who has durability on par with characters like Yuta, was wounded so severely by Gojo's punch that they weren't fully healed even a month later. Or maybe it's because Gojo's punches can make Sukuna bleed, the same man who tanked Yuta's maximum techniques. Or maybe it's because Gojo's punches scale to Sukuna who could punch straight through characters like Choso, characters with enough CE reinforcement to fight alongside Yuta and Yuji.

Furthermore, in context, both Yuta and Hakari were incapacitated by this singular punch, so it's not at all comparable to Yuta being "hurt" by Ryu's punches in a prolonged exchange of blows.
It's the reason why 80% of Sukuna (at worst) can't deal lethal blows to Ryu without cleave
Sukuna used cleave to kill him, doesn't mean Sukuna NEEDED cleave to kill him. Sukuna's initial dismantle was held back, as stated, and later in ch250 Sukuna says he needed an on-contact cut within reference to his level of suppression (evident by how he later killed Yuta with a regular dismantle once things got risky).
Ryu > 100% Sukuna via the greatest output in history shit.
The statement doesn't say this. It was rumoured Ryu had the greatest output recorded (Sukuna's was never recorded, it's stated future sorcerers don't know his power) IN THAT REGION, and even then Kashimo doubts the rumours as true. So why should we take it at face value to say Ryu > Sukuna?
More stuff supporting it would be the narrative with Yuta surpassing Gojo. Yuta wouldn't train Rika to grow in AP 100x to grow to Gojo level, but rather Rika is already at that level of physicality and Yuta needs to polish other aspects to grow as a sorcerer
Why wouldn't Yuta train to increase his AP?

Last edited:
Its wrong to use as a antifeat cuz otherwise you would making a insane claim of Kratos being Peak Human at best
you do know i can just flip the ball and say it's wrong to use his strongest feats because you will make him more superhuman than he actually is and i'd have just as solid an argument as yours right?

like idk what's people's problems with saying it's dumb to use those, call them outliers, call the events themselvs stupid, but the still happened, just as kratos killed a titan and lifted worlds, he got harmed by arrows a rock falling debris and a bear, me stating what happened isn't dumb, it's just the truth

how that affects your powerscaling of him doesn't really matter because all this implies is the series is inconsistent

And dies by falling
there is just something comical about it lmao

bro killed a titan, lifted multiple worlds with his bare hands, and still gets impaled by a random rock

I'd say all three. Stupid, boarish, and resillient, in the wrong way. You know when you've won when they haven't replied.
that's where i started my powerscaling bs, altoough i was pretty trash back then

that's where i started my powerscaling bs, altoough i was pretty trash back then
I was okay at best. I had real debating skills but it was being wasted. But if I could take a comment section on a controversial WIS edit and put it here, I'd be reported. Those mfs have no respect

Not really, zero correlation with Yuta knowing Miguel’s strength and the period of the training.

It’s stated that this “training” was more like a search for another rope.
If he knows Miguel's strength, he wouldn't be surprised when Gojo hyped Miguel. It seems like Gojo explained Miguel's strength to Yuta before letting Miguel train him. If Yuta has been training with Miguel, I'm pretty sure he would have grasped Miguel's physical abilities. Also, Miguel does worse than Yuta in the current arc.

It heavily implies Gojo's statement comes from JJK0 time period (around there)
Yeah the Miguel refusing to meet him point is fine, but Gojo could've just changed clothes lol, he’s a weirdo but I think he’d bring different clothes.
I doubt Gojo went there to stay. The dude looked like he was in a hurry since he didn't change his uniform; he just went to Africa, warned Yuta, and came back. If he was going to stay there, it would have been more logical for him to wear casual clothing.

Yeah, he sure could have changed clothes if he wasn't in a hurry. The fact that he traveled to a foreign country in his uniform implies he didn't stay there long enough to chat with Miguel after changing clothes.

Back