• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The 5% is an example, but I doubt the average person thinks Gojo’s physicals without blue are stronger than Rika or Yuki Tsukumo

The point is the stat gaps aren’t where it’s at
Oh my god, you are not real

In what world does a character of whom Ryu can go hit for hit have greater physicals than Gojo? And don't start with the Ryu > Gojo bullshit again. That's already been disputed

More importantly, Sukuna at his peak is stated to be stronger than Rika, so there's no way Gojo is below her

Ryu’s entire cursed technique is CE output, basically.
Get Ryu past CG Yuta first lmaoooooo

He cannot have worse physicals than Gojo, who has Miguel level physicals
Miguel barely even has JJK 0 era Gojo level physicals. He also doesn't fw with a weakened Sukuna even with Hakuna Lana

And we've repeatedly been over the fact that Ryu gets filleted by a 16F Sukuna's Cleave, while Gojo tanked getting hit by waves of 20F Malevolent Shrine

TL;DR stop it

wait is this really a take he has?
6 pages back

He also says Kenjaku is relative to Sukuna and Gojo in combat speed and that Maki is relative to 16F Sukuna (and also thinks therefore that 16F Sukuna is a Naoya victim)

Grounded scaling or whatever
speed-try-not-to-laugh-speed-dont-laugh.gif

I saw some people saying that VSBW is purposely downplaying Toji and wanking Kobeni as if everyone who worked on the JJK and CSM profiles are the same people?

This isn't the first time I've seen this type of thing happen and it's weird how many times this pops up.
It’s because they know nothing about how this site operates.

This isn't the first time I've seen this type of thing happen and it's weird how many times this pops up.
a lot of people don't take the ratings seriously tbh, altough they do say it got better recently

and it seems like it has to do with the fact that the speed and stats shown in profiles usually don't exactly reflect all that well in the series being scaled in terms of destructive output or just speed in general, the first that comes to mind is naruto because i had no idea people even tough he was mach a million until i saw power scalers because his feats and showings just aren't that good, only thing i do remember that's decent is intercepting the ten tails bijuu bombs that seemed to cross several hundred kms in a few seconds

jjk on the other hand, suffers from having an author that knows how to handle speed, mach 3 is pretty impressive, crossing a km in less than a second and in order to reach that speed the character had to build momentum from quite the distance, supersonic is not a joke speed your friendly neighbor steve can reach it's something that will allow you to cross cities in minutes, these are pretty impressive speed showings that only get overshadowed when power scalers come in with the databook statements complete disrgard of the plot and an obssession of having bigger numbers show up, in black clover as a general example as well the timers introduced by the author (example: chap 259) kills the LS speed scaling and treats it like a silly joke, for a LS speedster 50 seconds would be a literal eternity, and they very visibly don't cross any meaningful distance in that 50 seconds or the later 3 seconds where asta only managed to hold his sword and perform a single attack and the wiki has him as someone fast enough to statue light

it's fickle, to say the least, so people usually don't actually take the values in the profiles that seriously, and those who do are usually powerscalers as well

I've seen some people have an issue with the gap between mid-tiers to high-tiers, going mach 3 to lightning timers, but ultimately if you ignore calcs entirely and assume everything falls under a certain speed there is a clear speed progression from subsonic to mach 3 to lightning and to potential rel/ftl with god tiers

I've seen some people have an issue with the gap between mid-tiers to high-tiers, going mach 3 to lightning timers, but ultimately if you ignore calcs entirely and assume everything falls under a certain speed there is a clear speed progression from subsonic to mach 3 to lightning and to potential rel/ftl with god tiers

..there is no lightning nor light speed bits, i can maybe see the god tiers being the double digit mach range but even then the gojo vs sukuna fight had multiple timers in the seconds where they didn't cross the entire planet back to back got to the moon fought there for a bit came back exchanged billions of blows statue gravity and be invinsible to everyone(example being he 41 second timeframe in Chapter 235 where they're showed only throwing around like a couple dozen blows at most and reacting to Red before it reaches its target, no matter how you twist it, that fight cannot be happening in reltavisitc or massively hypersonic velocities) nothing in jjk supports that notion

LS anything in jjk or even lightning timing isn't exactly supported by much of anything, the power scalers usually just blow the stats out of proportions without understanding the implications the speed would have for the acual scenes, from what i remember of the fight it wasn't a constant blur of ungodly relativistic velocities, even the fact that Gojo's Red was able to loop around and strike sukuna in the same position indicates that Sukuna is standing in the same place for an amount of time not measured in the nanoseconds and the fact that gojo only manages to land one blow on Sukuna and then fails to follow it up in the 10 seconds of exposure to UV before Mahoraga emerges and shatters his domain also says a lot

as i said, i can see the god tiers being hyperonic, double digit mach? maybe

lightning timing and above is a hell no

edit: fixed some typos

Last edited:
Because here is the place to talk about these nerd stuff and not on ******* twitter lol
It's why I cringe whenever I see stuff like Outerversal on stuff outside the wiki. That type of stuff only makes sense in an indexing wiki, not in a general sense.

And a good chunk of people who throw around 1-A ratings outside the wiki I feel have no idea what 1-A actually is.

Because here is the place to talk about these nerd stuff and not on ******* twitter lol
understandable

it just sounded like you hated it

a good chunk of people who throw around 1-A ratings outside the wiki I feel have no idea what 1-A actually is.

tbf, i also have no idea what those multi dimensional space time "transcending laws" shenanigans mean either lol, i just know it exists, and that it's stupid

It's why I cringe whenever I see stuff like Outerversal on stuff outside the wiki. That type of stuff only makes sense in an indexing wiki, not in a general sense.

And a good chunk of people who throw around 1-A ratings outside the wiki I feel have no idea what 1-A actually is.
It's like, people legit watch/read a series WITH NO FEATS FROM THIS TIER AT ALL and yet they keep throwing it around

"bro trust me Naruto is solar system level" - a manga where a single planet haven't been destroyed

It's like, people legit watch/read a series WITH NO FEATS FROM THIS TIER AT ALL and yet they keep throwing it around

"bro trust me Naruto is solar system level" - a manga where a single planet haven't been destroyed
It's really just because it sounds powerful and they wanna wank their series that high.

Guys what are your predictions for Vol 27 cover pic

My predictions are like this (Chances of them getting)
  • Takaba 90%
  • Kenjaku (Nurse version) 4%
  • MBA Kashimo 2%
  • True Form Sukuna 2%
  • Uraume 2%

and get hit with the good ol DC =/= AP

people abuse it more than they do their spouse at this point and it's annoying because every time you mention the inconsistencies they tell you "you're stupid and have no idea how to scale" as they follow a bunch of rules nobody ever made because yk, it feels right, so why not

i can get behind the idea that authors don't draw collateral damage all that often but that should only be taken in select cases and analyzed in a step by step basis, a nuke tier character punching the ground full strenght and having it only show a couple of cracks here and there then nothing else says a lot about the character's actual tier

delete everything else and multiply this by 50 then you get an accurate result, set your expectations as such and in the off chance you're wrong rejoice over the fact that you won't have to see sukuna's ugly mug in the cover
The thing is True form Sukuna is still running the Gauntlet so he has higher chance of getting Cover page in Vol 28 or 29. Takaba Chances of getting the cover page is higher this time.

Back