• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Sukuna saying he has the same amount of CE as Yuta right now is weird given he said the same thing 10 chapters ago. Is he schizophrenic?
May be 5 BF boost him up again. Also Sukuna said his CE is around Yuta's level 10 chapter ago most likely current fight is not taxing him enough to same point as he fought Gojo. May be Gege is trying to say fighting Gojo taxed him much CE than him fighting others.

His soul seizing black flashes definitely have got to him lol, Sukuna even said every hit is destabalizing him or something like that.

Maybe Yuta was lowballling when he said "more than double", and the "more" should be emphasized as a LOT more. That could make both statements of him having around Yuta's level of CE correct since the larger the pool the larger amount of CE usage it would take to go below that, paired with his godly efficiency.

His brain probably grew really fast tentacles or some shit and that's how he crawled around. 🗿
MV5BNzU1MTQwYWEtYTExNy00ZTNkLWI0ODgtNjg4MWE0YzVhYmJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

All my dismissal and slander but if Gojo copers end up right and he comes back via sacrificing an eye or something like that, then I think its time to call it quits for JJK and take up something more my speed, like Fairy Tail instead ngl. No Gege to terrorise me...
Well ya better start catching up with Fairy Tail now cause daddy is coming home
UcquC3q.png

All my dismissal and slander but if Gojo copers end up right and he comes back via sacrificing an eye or something like that, then I think its time to call it quits for JJK and take up something more my speed, like Fairy Tail instead ngl. No Gege to terrorise me...
Trust me that's Yuta with Kenjaku CT and Gojo's body.

We said Gojo was coming back. There were a huge amount of hints towards his comeback. We adviced everyone that he was returning.

Now when he appeared again everyone is like “I quit” LMFAO.

We said Gojo was coming back. There were a huge amount of hints towards his comeback. We adviced everyone that he was returning.

Now when he appeared again everyone is like “I quit” LMFAO.
there were hints, yes
but the timing just doesnt feels right, there were no boss that needed his appearance atm, and assuming bro coming back at full power, all the losses that we took to deal with sukuna feels meaningless
if the plan was to stall, throw a hakari at sukuna or smth

there were hints, yes
but the timing just doesnt feels right, there were no boss that needed his appearance atm, and assuming bro coming back at full power, all the losses that we took to deal with sukuna feels meaningless
if the plan was to stall, throw a hakari at sukuna or smth
It is highly unlikely Gojo would return at anywhere near his full strength. He was already still technically in the process of recovering his output during 235, even if he was in a significantly better state than Sukuna. Then he got cut in half

Having said that, I agree that it feels early. I think we should've gotten one more chapter of Sukuna getting jumped to let Todo's return and the jumping sink in

Last edited:
Yo guys, just wanted to drop what I thought could be a cool idea for a potential seasoning phase for Sukuna's CT (after cutting and before cooking).

It would tie in with Dismantle and Cleave in which when he cuts an opponent, he leaves a trace amount of his CE in the cuts, which takes on the form of poison (the seasoning) that burns, weakens, and potentially kills the opponent. If the opponent survived to the point of him opening the Hearth, the flames lethality and power would actually increase when they land on the target thanks to the "seasoning" that he left in the cuts.

Just a shower thought I had, would like y'all's thoughts.

Sukuna saying he has the same amount of CE as Yuta right now is weird given he said the same thing 10 chapters ago. Is he schizophrenic?
Briefly re-read Ch. 250 (I'm assuming that's the one you're referring to)

I'd say it's possible that there has been a decrease in Sukuna's CE but he's still technically in the same range of Yuta's, if that makes sense.

Sukuna (at Ch. 250) ≥ Yuta ≥ Sukuna (at Ch 260/his lowest point of the Shinjuku Showdown); maybe a difference of roughly 10%.

Briefly re-read Ch. 250 (I'm assuming that's the one you're referring to)

I'd say it's possible that there has been a decrease in Sukuna's CE but he's still technically in the same range of Yuta's, if that makes sense.

Sukuna (at Ch. 250) ≥ Yuta ≥ Sukuna (at Ch 260/his lowest point of the Shinjuku Showdown); maybe a difference of roughly 10%.
the more I look at something like this the more I think yujis "my punch have special effect" meaningless
bro has been fighting 3 fights with different allies, bro does no reducement to CE, no "my control over this-megumi body weakens"
why does gege makes an ability only for it to not be relavent in the next XX chapters of fighting? the description is great and all but its not even be seen as a win-condition to where it really should be
this anger me more as a power scaler since a cool ability like that cant be use in debate cuz it has no effect

the more I look at something like this the more I think yujis "my punch have special effect" meaningless
bro has been fighting 3 fights with different allies, bro does no reducement to CE, no "my control over this-megumi body weakens"
why does gege makes an ability only for it to not be relavent in the next XX chapters of fighting? the description is great and all but its not even be seen as a win-condition to where it really should be
this anger me more as a power scaler since a cool ability like that cant be use in debate cuz it has no effect
the soul punches wouldn't effect CE reserves, only output, so Sukuna's overall reserves remaining the same is consistent with his insane CE efficiency, but that doesn't mean his output has remained at the same level.

I mean it has been having an effect though, Yuji's punches are part of the reason Sukuna hasn't regened any limbs. As stated the very chapter Sukuna opened up his domain. He's also a large part of why everyone can sorta keep up with Sukuna and why everyone wasn't dying to his attacks because he's been lowering his output this entire time. Like without Yuji, Kusakabe, Yuta, Yuji, Choso, Larue and Maki would've gotten diced up without the need of a domain which everyone that was there for it could all defend against thanks to SD.

It's being relevant ever since it was brought up

Back