• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If Yuki who is basically just raw strength can be Special Grade, can't see why Itadori wouldn't be
Yuki has greater AOE than someone like Yuji does and also probably does just generally have greater AP by in-story logic. Like when she's wrecking Special Grade Cursed Spirits with one-hit and tearing apart the Tomb.

Yuji is special grade imo. If blud can survive a tape-and-glue Malevolent Shrine from Sukuna that can still level a city, that makes him pretty too damn strong to just be grade 1. Not to mention he has his CT
Spoiler, please mark them.

Yuji is special grade imo. If blud can survive a tape-and-glue Malevolent Shrine from Sukuna that can still level with a city, that makes him pretty too damn strong to just be grade 1. Not to mention he has his CT
This just makes Gojo even more impressive given MS only deals surface level damage to him, while it ***** up everyone else. Itadori barely tanks MS and Gojo is standing inside it like it’s nothing.

This just makes Gojo even more impressive given MS only deals surface level damage to him, while it ***** up everyone else. Itadori barely tanks MS and Gojo is standing inside it like it’s nothing.
I sometimes forget how destructive and deadly Malevolent Shrine is because we didn't see the full scope of it during the showdown and Gojo said his technique is better while body-tanking it in waves

I have to keep watching the anime episode to remind myself that it's the top 1 domain for a reason

Anyway, anyone's interested to help me with some drafts for the top to god tiers profiles? Need someone to do 2-3 Fingers Sukuna, 15 Fingers Sukuna/Meguna and full power Meguna.
It's better to nuke 2-3F keys
Problem is it's very limited. Yuji can wake up at any moment. Not really worth of an key

15F Sukuna from Shibuya (He was awake about 30-60m I guess? Idk I need to check but it's workable for the key) 16F Sukuna also works but 2-3F really don't see fitting in.

Man, doing the Kenjaku stuff I just realized this man has like one actually scalable fight and the rest of his feats are either with Takaba which is pretty much worthless or kicking the asses of the Kyoto students. No point putting that since I might as well say, "Kenjaku is above basic ass sorcerers and can body them" like no duh

Edit: I wonder if I should put his feats for his cursed spirits

a nuke is only doing much if it lands like on his side lmao
JJK sorcerers when radiation
images

I at least cant remember Naruto, Luffy, Kaido, Tanjiro, D, Baki,enji, Pochita, Kaneki, Eren or any of such tanking cancer
Isn’t cancer just the body producing bad cells? Naruto and Kaneki’s physiology/regeneration should heal from that and I believe Kaneki actually did have his own version of cancer from the rc cells or something

Cancer is just cells that cant die. You cant regenerate from that because the bad thing is that your cells arent dying (In fact, everyone with regen should have cancer)

Cancer is just cells that cant die. You cant regenerate from that because the bad thing is that your cells arent dying (In fact, everyone with regen should have cancer)
Cancer is because there is a mutated cell because of a wrong DNA codification either because something isn't working properly or because it is damaged.

Regen by definition should cure that stuff so no cancer (plus you can argue other stuff but that goes on with more complex stuff that no verse explains)

I just want to mention that the correct translation says that Gojo has to aim for this timeframe.
Screenshot_20240427_222116.jpg

Copium destroyed
Next.

How do you make sense of Ryu's output being the highest in cg, and his time, with Kashimo who is part of Ryu's time being comparable to Hakari in output combined with the fact Ryu thinks Yuta's output isn't bad and Yuta being comparable to Ryu's output in reinforcement?

The way I see it, the statement Hakari is stronger in JP isn't important when Yuta's reinforcement is greater than Hakari's output, Yuta's output isn't considered bad by the highest output in cg, and Yuta's speed is comparable to Sukuna and Yuji, both who can keep up with Maki.

It's like arguing "well my swords stronger" so, what "my swords bigger and I have fire and its more durable and I can duplicate my sword and I'm cooler"

Its just a pointless topic to argue over when Yuta outperforms in better aspects. The only thing Hakari has that's worth bringing up is rct speed.
You're not grasping the fact that if Yuta was the second strongest then he would be stronger than 16F Sukuna which he clearly is not. He's not stronger than CT Kashimo who is already relative to JP Hakari, who is at the very least relative to Yuta, with Ryu having better output than him.

This all debunks the idea that Yuta is the second strongest in the modern era that yall are so persistent in arguing about him being so. Wonder why the gang don't think they can fight Kenny conventionally 😂

Maybe just maybe the unusual abilities is the correct translation 😂 which it is and has no correlation to stats. Not so hard to grasp that Rika and Yuta's CT is unique.

ye and u got bad takes as sad as it is. u and arkenis in shambles over PB getting faster 😂 especially the BF speed cap being a goner

I come back to vs wiki and this is what I see. This community most of the time can be so cooked unfortunately ☹️

Screenshot_20240427_222116.jpg

Copium destroyed
Next.

You're not grasping the fact that if Yuta was the second strongest then he would be stronger than 16F Sukuna which he clearly is not. He's not stronger than CT Kashimo who is already relative to JP Hakari, who is at the very least relative to Yuta, with Ryu having better output than him.

This all debunks the idea that Yuta is the second strongest in the modern era that yall are so persistent in arguing about him being so. Wonder why the gang don't think they can fight Kenny conventionally 😂

Maybe just maybe the unusual abilities is the correct translation 😂 which it is and has no correlation to stats. Not so hard to grasp that Rika and Yuta's CT is unique.

ye and u got bad takes as sad as it is. u and arkenis in shambles over PB getting faster 😂 especially the BF speed cap being a goner

I come back to vs wiki and this is what I see. This community most of the time can be so cooked unfortunately ☹️
fra

Back