• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

@Giannysmag @Sir_sun_man
It should have been Todo Instead of UI UI. Todo's technique is swapping things while UI UI technique is teleportation. Todo should have made a comeback learning soul manipulation because of his experience in Shibuya & helped main cast
Earlier, I thought that and saw someone else have that exact idea

Would've been the narratively perfect way to utilize Todo in the wake of him losing his arm to Idle Transfiguration

Last edited:
Do we have a statement/indication saying that teen Gojo uses Blue to enhance his punches? Or is this exclusive to his adult self?

Theres no statement

In fact, I dont even remember Teen Gojo punching someone beside that one fodder that can clone himself
Yeah, which is why I'm downgrading his regular AP/Striking Strength to Unknown. He has no physical feats at all lmao.

And those statements about being the peak of Grade 1/hype statements does not grant him that Tier either.

Do we have a statement/indication saying that teen Gojo uses Blue to enhance his punches? Or is this exclusive to his adult self?
No, but it's not like he's ever shown to be a physical fighter. He one-shotted the cloning technique user with a simple raise of his arm and that's it

The only things that make Teen Gojo 8-A are Red (Harmed Toji) and Purple (Killed him). So only these two things get the rating.

His physicals should be "Unknown" since he has no feats in this regard.

I'm also merging both pre and post awakening and there's nothing yall can do about it.

The only things that make Teen Gojo 8-A are Red (Harmed Toji) and Purple (Killed him). So only these two things get the rating.

His physicals should be "Unknown" since he has no feats in this regard.

I'm also merging both pre and post awakening and there's nothing yall can do about it.
Is Blue going to have stats? I know you're going to be making Blue into his striking strength for his present key but is Blue also going to be in his AP or is it just going to be Red and Purple?

Is Blue going to have stats? I know you're going to be making Blue into his striking strength for his present key but is Blue also going to be in his AP or is it just going to be Red and Purple?
Tempest said he does not agree with Blue being AP, and I agree, so it's not going to AP.

Blue is more like Lifting Strength. So is Red, but Red has more offensive capabilities.

I'm glad Tempest told me he does not agree with Blue being AP because I had this take for a long time and finally found someone who agreed with me. Blue has barely damaged any character and was barely used offensively against anyone lol.

I'm glad Tempest told me he does not agree with Blue being AP because I had this take for a long time and finally found someone who agreed with me. Blue has barely damaged any character and was barely used offensively against anyone lol.
Didn't Blue kill Agito tho? Or am I tripping

Outside of upscaling from the other shikigami it's made from unironically did Agito do anything or have any feats. Genuinely asking because I don't remember it doing shit other than getting shit on
0234-016.png

Back