• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I cannot rate Shibuya characters as anything other than Subsonic because Piercing Blood was stupidly faster than Itadori and his chances of dodging it are 50/50. Itadori being one of the fastest characters back there.
I agree.

I cannot rate CG characters beyond Supereonic because Naoya has to stack his CT to even surpass Subsonic speeds. Even without stacking he already blitzed Choso and Itadori.
I somewhat agree. CG is very heavily contested.

Every time we chatted about it you’re always almost attacking me saying JJK is now a MHS verse even though only two characters scales to anything at that level.
I’m not attacking you, but you make your stance very clear that nobody in the verse is MHS, literally no less than 5 hours ago you just admitted that Gojo isn’t MHS, so why do you suddenly think there are better feats for everyone scale to?

Naoya is literally fodder to top tiers. Maki stoold him lmao.
Doesn’t really matter how top tiers would consider Naoya, he still limited Itadori, Choso and who scales to them with his technique. In Culling Games, at least.

Maki I agree she scales beyond him in human form at least. Also consistent as she was faster than Itadori against Meguna.

I’m not attacking you, but you make your stance very clear that nobody in the verse is MHS, literally no less than 5 hours ago you just admitted that Gojo isn’t MHS, so why do you suddenly think there are better feats for everyone scale to?
I said that I’m not letting you make Gojo MHS with Black Flash (or something among these lines). I didn’t say that Gojo isn’t MHS at any circumstances.

Maki get's amped by her senses, so using her against Cursed Naoya isn't really smart.
That’s why I don’t agree with Maki scaling to Cursed Naoya’s Mach 3 speed.

Although I still need to reread that fight because there’s some feats to calc and I want to analyze more. But from what I remember, she only reacted and dodged Naoya after getting the senses Toji had.

I think she absolutely demolishes him and doesn’t matter how much he stacks his CT to amp his speed though. Which is beyond Subsonic.

Doesn’t really matter how top tiers would consider Naoya, he still limited Itadori, Choso and who scales to them with his technique. In Culling Games, at least.

Maki I agree she scales beyond him in human form at least. Also consistent as she was faster than Itadori against Meguna.
By top tiers I mean the likes of Yuta, Hakari, Maki, etc.

Daido literally tagged bro and fended him off despite having 0 Cursed energy as well.

Noaya wanted no smoke with Yuta. He was not faster outside of travel speed. Human Noaya is literally a travel speed/trajectory merchant.

Yuta was actually on par with Naoya when they both attacked Yuji and Itadori so I somewhat agree. I don’t believe he’s one of the fastest in the verse though but he’s up there at least.

Imo Maki’s the fastest among the students.
One day you'll reach enlightenment. Sadly that day isn't here yet but I have hope.

Regardless, other than the statement, it's clear he was holding back against Yuji considering what he pulls on Choso right there
He slapped an off guard Choso, what does this prove for holding back? And again I'm fine with saying Ap he held back, but speed I don't see.

Back