• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

What part of "he could do it just by applying his Cursed Energy within that timeframe were it not for other factors" did you not understand yet?

overly semantical about this
As if the Japanese language isn't complex and tends to have nuance to it in basic dialogue. If anything we should be semantical when there are always differences that change in translation. JJK fans make a fuss about translation errors all the time (curse John Werry), yet now we shouldn't if it is the case?

You never had an issue with TCB until it served to go against your bias
Maybe he hasn't, but TCB has been wrong on occasion, I don't see why this couldn't be another example.

Ya gotta stop throwing bias around, almost everyone has some bias in any topic and it doesn't make interpretations any less valid given the difference in information consumed and accepted. There's fans out there who think the verse was already mhs back in Shibuya, and then there's fans who think Sukuna and Gojo are infinite speed demons with concept type 2 cursed techniques, then there's us.... BIG SUBSONIC DEMONS (Ignoring those solar system black flash fans)

As if the Japanese language isn't complex and tends to have nuance to it in basic dialogue. If anything we should be semantical when there are always differences that change in translation. JJK fans make a fuss about translation errors all the time (curse John Werry), yet now we shouldn't if it is the case?
The point I'm making is that, in this instance, the meaning isn't lost in translation

What part of “at will” not being in the text you didn’t understand yet?
I dont get it, I think BF in the first place is described more of a technique rather than just simply applying cursed energy
I honestly do not know why BF mention physical and cursed energy both hits at the same time at 0.000001, isnt your hand supposed to be filled with cursed energy for the full duration of the fight? doesnt matter 0.000001 or 0.00000000000, your hits are always constantly filled with CE already
if the timing between physical and CE was off then everyone be pulling yuji's lagged punch, in which, no one does that
So my theory is the way you apply BF is more of a special technique that you're somehow applying CE differently, it should explain both the "at will" or "aim for" or whatever

I dont get it, I think BF in the first place is described more of a technique rather than just simply applying cursed energy
I honestly do not know why BF mention physical and cursed energy both hits at the same time at 0.000001, isnt your hand supposed to be filled with cursed energy for the full duration of the fight? doesnt matter 0.000001 or 0.00000000000, your hits are always constantly filled with CE already
if the timing between physical and CE was off then everyone be pulling yuji's lagged punch, in which, no one does that
So my theory is the way you apply BF is more of a special technique that you're somehow applying CE differently, it should explain both the "at will" or "aim for" or whatever
Honestly man I don’t care about Black Flash at all. Just find weird that people are so focused on it as a speed thing when there are arguably better feats to scale off.

UflldF.gif

Low 1-c, immeasurable JJK incoming
Downplay smh

I’m not, every discussion we’ve had with speed you’ve never agreed with any speed rating beyond Supersonic. So I don’t know what better feats you’re looking at.
I’ve never agreed with anything beyond Supersonic from characters that are not Sukuna and Gojo because they have a lot of limitations.

I cannot rate Shibuya characters as anything other than Subsonic because Piercing Blood was stupidly faster than Itadori and his chances of dodging it are 50/50. Itadori being one of the fastest characters back there.

I cannot rate CG characters beyond Supereonic because Naoya has to stack his CT to even surpass Subsonic speeds. Even without stacking he already blitzed Choso and Itadori.

Every time we chatted about it you’re always almost attacking me saying JJK is now a MHS verse even though only two characters scales to anything at that level.

Back