• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Is blud still holding back?

d663fd92ca502b3d44fc370c53e1685b732dd9b08e0fac4d66a9f724ea0c2b5d.jpg

Demon-Infested Shinjuku. You don't get it. Everyone's turned into a demon, the line between sorcerer and curse has already been dissolved. The merger is happening as we speak, this entire arc is a cursed world, a cursed nightmare and Kenjaku finally got what he wanted. Demon-Infested Shinjuku is narratively accurate.
It's a showdown in Shinjuku

It’s NOT stated at will though. I won’t let it go because I won’t let you use a shitty translation to wank the verse.
You can’t prove it’s shitty, you’re just obsessed with a flawed perception of the verse that’s been shattered already. Both Werry, and TCB agree it’s at will. You never had an issue with TCB until it served to go against your bias. That’s coping incarnate.

He's talking about Kaisen Backup's translation

Even then, the point Gojo is making is the same. If it's just the timing, then he could just do Black Flash off rip
Yeah, Gojo can still do it. But not at will, not whenever he wants. He has to aim for that timeframe.

You can’t prove it’s shitty, you’re just obsessed with a flawed perception of the verse that’s been shattered already. Both Werry, and TCB agree it’s at will. You never had an issue with TCB until it served to go against your bias. That’s coping incarnate.
I can because I have the raws. The translations you’re using are heavily adapted and not direct on point. The real translation says Gojo has to aim for that timeframe. At will doesn’t exist.

I stated my issues with TCB weeks ago and I linked a post from Kaisen Backup criticizing TCB’s translations and how they lost their best translators. Elde even talked with me how Shisho’s translations were the best but he unfortunately left TCB.

Anyway, you’re not making Gojo MHS off this.

I can because I have the raws. The translations you’re using are heavily adapted and not direct on point. The real translation says Gojo has to aim for that timeframe. At will doesn’t exist.
Sure, I can just ask Lightning, an official translator who would just supersede any other fan-translated author.

Anyway, you’re not making Gojo MHS off this.
I am. There isn’t much you can do to stop me besides watching.

Moreover, I've noticed that Kaisen Backup is not free of proofreading errors, so calling it "the correct translation" is wrong
I translated the raws. I’m not saying Kaisen Backup’s translations are flawless.
Sure, I can just ask Lightning, an official translator who would just supersede any other fan-translated author.
Sure.
I am. There isn’t much you can do to stop me besides watching.
Then watch your thread fail.

Furthermore, using Black Flash requires the application of Cursed Energy within a certain timeframe. "At will" doesn't mean he's not aiming for it lmao

I really don't see the point in being overly semantical about this when in the end he's making a point of how he could just do it

Back