• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You ignored my argument of chapter 237 & 238
Yes.
Off-guard if objectively wrong when she was straight up looking at them and Sukuna was on same line of fire. Sukuna dodges that attack
Uraume got them off guard and that’s obvious. She appeared and used her Maximum Output and even focusing it on Maki, meanwhile Hakari gets tagged and dismembered by every attack from her.
He needs speed to survive her AOE attacks otherwise as we saw in his jackpot & his dress would have torn apart.
Nah
You again ignored Inos words. Ino says Kusakabe can hang around with Special Grade which he did later onwards.
Everyone ignores Ino’s words because we know he was glazing Kusakabe. Kusakabe didn’t even take him seriously.
Feats in question
8-qRDABCjQ2mpdn-m.jpg
11-5LWEnA8mWulsE-m.jpg
Getting his ass beaten by a casual Sukuna that had to keep his heart beating. Lol. This is like, the worst performance against Sukuna yet.
I request you to stop being aggressive dude can't we have a normal conversation?
Request denied. Grow some skin.
Manga never acknowledged that. I was talking based on the feats.
Manga did acknowledged this. Maki was placed in a whole level above Kusakabe by Kusakabe himself. Maki is a heavy hitter. Kusakabe is not.
I posted the scans and I proved my point. Feel free to post the scan in current arc Maki damaging Sukuna without SSK dura neg.
Why? This same SSK dura neg is directly going into Kusakabe’s butt.
Kusakabe Wincons Agaisnt Maki:
As for Kusakabe I think he can win with his SD auto counter against Maki it's not like she can dodge that. Unless SD doesn't recognise her or not it's debatable
Maki will blitz him just like she did against the Zenin.

Kusakabe Wincons Agaisnt Maki:
As for Kusakabe I think he can win with his SD auto counter against Maki it's not like she can dodge that. Unless SD doesn't recognise her or not it's debatable
not debatable domains of all kinds don't recognize maki, form domain expansions to the barriers of the culling game

barriers don't recognize maki so neither will an SD.

.Uraume got them off guard and that’s obvious. She appeared and used her Maximum Output and even focusing it on Maki, meanwhile Hakari gets tagged and dismembered by every attack from her.
Uraume needs far greater speed than Maki just to have a chance of tagging her. Maki's predictive abilities should have allowed her to anticipate Uraume's movements if Uraume were slower than her. I mean maki should be able to track Uraume moments before they even come that close. She was able to react Naoya's moment clearly.

Regarding Hakari, he was at the same distance from Maki as Uraume, yet he managed to dodge the AOE attacks effortlessly. Additionally, Uraume's facial expression already shows irritation from fighting Base Hakari, indicating she couldn't land a single hit on him even within his Domain.

Moreover, Lightning pointed out that Base Hakari has been holding his own in the fight against serious Uraume who is going all out , Which I also pointed out here
Sneak attack on an character who has prediction skills? Sure bruh

I also I don't see how this is an sneak attack when Maki and Yuji was literally looking at them directly and has enough time Sukuna was on same line of fire and he dodged that attack
14-NM_cd5mwVSLo2-m.jpg

Same AOE & Close attack were dodged without even a single scratch by Hakari despite it was showcased most of his domain was frozen.
2-YNEaHs7Eanby9-m.jpg
3-wgIBfGA34ZOq7-m.jpg

16-dvuUAow-ddvLt-m.jpg
17-VVoZSc_2nn2-Z-m.jpg

Also this is pretty much base Hakari hanging around with serious Uraume knowing he couldn't heal his face wounds
17-9olzeBpRqZ7fs-m.jpg
Everyone ignores Ino’s words because we know he was glazing Kusakabe. Kusakabe didn’t even take him seriously.

Getting his ass beaten by a casual Sukuna that had to keep his heart beating. Lol. This is like, the worst performance against Sukuna yet
This Sukuna already landed BF and he was in Zone so it's not Weakened Sukuna which Maki fought and Got Blitzed. Sukuna even got surprised by the speed of Kusakabe slashes.
Manga did acknowledged this. Maki was placed in a whole level above Kusakabe by Kusakabe himself. Maki is a heavy hitter. Kusakabe is not.
Yeah I agree but by feats Kusakabe has shown better feats. He is like a wild card.
Why? This same SSK dura neg is directly going into Kusakabe’s butt
Regarding this Kusakabe would just removes SSK because it has CE even if Maki doesn't gets recognised and Maki needs to fight Kusakabe in her base without SSK.
Maki will blitz him just like she did against the Zenin.
I don't see her Blitzing Kusakabe SD fast enough even Sukuna couldn't react and same Sukuna speed blizted Maki. This Sukuna was also amped by BF.

not debatable domains of all kinds don't recognize maki, form domain expansions to the barriers of the culling game

barriers don't recognize maki so neither will an SD.
I think he can atleast track her by the CE in the sword then?

But also we have Sukuna and Geto's cursed spirits domain recognising non CE objects.
Let's not forget the guy who was using sumo wasn't that used SD?
We are talking about guy who is specially praised for Barriers usage. So I think he most likely can target Maki.

Otherwise I think he can make her drop the SSK because of his heavy hitting to the sword by auto counter.

I won’t keep going because it’s clear now that Maki beats Kusakabe kinda of easy. But I want to point this out:
same Sukuna speed blizted Maki
Nope. Every time you say something about this fight you always ignore the fact that both of these Sukunas are vastly different. Sukuna who fought Maki was not holding back. Sukuna against Kusakabe was further weakened.

One Black Flash doesn’t amp the user. You need more to enter the zone.

The Sukuna Kusakabe fought was weakened by Yuji’s attacks + Yuta’s Domain beat down + Jacob Ladder + Post Maki fight with healing heart + holding back again.

Sukuna only got an amp when he hit the second-third Black Flash.

I won’t keep going because it’s clear now that Maki beats Kusakabe kinda of easy. But I want to point this out:

Nope. Every time you say something about this fight you always ignore the fact that both of these Sukunas are vastly different. Sukuna who fought Maki was not holding back. Sukuna against Kusakabe was further weakened.

One Black Flash doesn’t amp the user. You need more to enter the zone.

The Sukuna Kusakabe fought was weakened by Yuji’s attacks + Yuta’s Domain beat down + Jacob Ladder + Post Maki fight with healing heart + holding back again.

Sukuna only got an amp when he hit the second-third Black Flash.
Ok I won't continue Maki vs Kusakabe then I also lost interest and need to work on Tomodachi game profiles can't really keep debating here

But one BF does amps the users I will just point that out.
  • Yuji amped when he hit Hanami
  • Todo got amped with just one BF
  • Same Yuji got amped against Eso

To add one more thing to why Maki would stomp Kusakabe. Maki's sword can cut through innanimate objects thanks to targeting the soul, so if at any point him and Maki clash blades he is losing his sword and probably getting wounded as well
Maki needs to see the weak spot and manually hit it. But as I pointed out above I believe Kusakabe SD auto counter is faster. So his sword would hit the Maki's SSK before she can react.

I think he can atleast track her by the CE in the sword then?
bad move it'd cause his katana to break near instantly due to the nature of SSK
But also we have Sukuna and Geto's cursed spirits domain recognising non CE objects.
sukuna is a special case he targets non CE objects actively.

Geto's curse was using a traditonal domain meaning no sure hit.
Let's not forget the guy who was using sumo wasn't that used SD?
it was more so an effect of the special SD he had, slowed time and all that
We are talking about guy who is specially praised for Barriers usage. So I think he most likely can target Maki.
doubt it.
Otherwise I think he can make her drop the SSK because of his heavy hitting to the sword by auto counter.
it'd make him target the SSK which will snap his sword and she will rush him in that moment and beat him down.

sukuna is a special case he targets non CE objects actively.

Geto's curse was using a traditonal domain meaning no sure hit.
it was more so an effect of the special SD he had, slowed time and all that
Isn't Kusakabe also lacks Sure hit and it's more like conditional for his domain?
bad move it'd cause his katana to break near instantly due to the nature of SSK
it'd make him target the SSK which will snap his sword and she will rush him in that moment and beat him down.
Here. SSK itself doesn't have special property. It's special only if users can see the soul and cut it. Maki needs to see the soul and cut it. I don't think her speed can react to auto counter. If Kusakabe sword hits SSK it's shouldn't break.
Maki needs to see the weak spot and manually hit it. But as I pointed out above I believe Kusakabe SD auto counter is faster. So his sword would hit the Maki's SSK before she can react.

Isn't Kusakabe also lacks Sure hit and it's more like conditional for his domain?
his auto his is pretty much his own version of a sure hit
Here. SSK itself doesn't have special property. It's special only if users can see the soul and cut it. Maki needs to see the soul and cut it. I don't think her speed can react to auto counter. If Kusakabe sword hits SSK it's shouldn't break.
? where did ya get that?
2024-04-18_151159.png

it says that it can cut through the soul directly and ignores the hardness of everything and it doesn't state that it can't do that if you don't see the soul or need to target some weak point it just flat out says if you want to use it to its fullest you need to see the soul of the inanimate which maki can very much do, just positioning the sword at the sharp angle would cause the katana of kusakabe to go by by

his auto his is pretty much his own version of a sure hit
It's conditional though?
Just remembered what happened with Miwa vs Maki. Her auto counter attacked Maki's tool so I guess SSK can gets hit by that
? where did ya get that?
2024-04-18_151159.png

it says that it can cut through the soul directly and ignores the hardness of everything and it doesn't state that it can't do that if you don't see the soul or need to target some weak point it just flat out says if you want to use it to its fullest you need to see the soul of the inanimate which maki can very much do, just positioning the sword at the sharp angle would cause the katana of kusakabe to go by by
Check the bottom left it says use that users needs the eyes to see the soul
You see Maki couldn't cut through Sukuna's slashes? Which he was using his cover his body why do you think that?
If she can react to the auto counter I can say she can indeed cut Kusakabe sword but if her reaction speed can't keep up she won't be able to.

It's conditional though?
Just remembered what happened with Miwa vs Maki. Her auto counter attacked Maki's tool so I guess SSK can gets hit by that

Check the bottom left it says use that users needs the eyes to see the soul
You see Maki couldn't cut through Sukuna's slashes? Which he was using his cover his body why do you think that?
If she can react to the auto counter I can say she can indeed cut Kusakabe sword but if her reaction speed can't keep up she won't be able to.
you missed my point it says to use "the full potential" of the sword you need to see the soul of "inanimate objects" the soul split can cut through things without issue without that ability its just that it can be more easily gaurded against with inanimate objects if the user can't see their souls maki can see the soul of a katana easily and if kusakabe is going for the SSK all it would take for his katana to shatter or get cut through is just repositioning the sword.

as for why sukuna can block SSK I'd say that is because the man can see and target the soul and much like someone like nanami he can guard the soul as well as heal it unlike someone like nanami and unlike nanami he can do all that on command.

you missed my point it says to use "the full potential" of the sword you need to see the soul of "inanimate objects" the soul split can cut through things without issue without that ability its just that it can be more easily gaurded against with inanimate objects if the user can't see their souls maki can see the soul of a katana easily and if kusakabe is going for the SSK all it would take for his katana to shatter or get cut through is just repositioning the sword.
It seems like she still needs to work on her reaction speed. When Sukuna was off-guard, she cut off his hand, but when he was on guard, he protected himself with slashes. Similarly, Dismantle sent Maki flying when it hit the SSK. So it shouldn't automatically destroy opponents' weapons without Maki manually targeting souls in them.

What are the chances Kusakabe chops off the hands along with SSK, and he can also recreate his blade with CE. We don't see her cutting through something like that.
as for why sukuna can block SSK I'd say that is because the man can see and target the soul and much like someone like nanami he can guard the soul as well as heal it unlike someone like nanami and unlike nanami he can do all that on command.
His hand got chopped off when his guard was down though? I don't think he is projecting his soul. It seemed like he was intercepting with a slash whenever Maki tried to hit him

What are the chances Kusakabe chops off the hands along with SSK, and he can also recreate his blade with CE. We don't see her cutting through something like that.
low, maki was able to take a BF from sukuna multiple times as well as his dismantles and even a cleave and it didn't fully cut through her, kusakabe barely left a few paper cuts on sukuna with his auto attack in his SD which was buffing his output while lowering sukunas (not gonna happen to maki since she has no CE to change) and maki can cut through CE since she ripped open cursed spirit naoya without even trying and cursed spirits are pure CE.
His hand got chopped off when his guard was down though? I don't think he is projecting his soul. It seemed like he was intercepting with a slash whenever Maki tried to hit him
yeah cuse he was off guard you pointed out that yourself, to defend your soul you kinda need to know its being attacked.

low, maki was able to take a BF from sukuna multiple times as well as his dismantles and even a cleave and it didn't fully cut through her, kusakabe barely left a few paper cuts on sukuna with his auto attack in his SD which was buffing his output while lowering sukunas (not gonna happen to maki since she has no CE to change) and maki can cut through CE since she ripped open cursed spirit naoya without even trying and cursed spirits are pure CE.

yeah cuse he was off guard you pointed out that yourself, to defend your soul you kinda need to know its being attacked.
For now I will agree to disagree. I will be back with this topic when I have time. I have few arguments regarding Kusakabe vs Sukuna & Maki vs Sukuna to prove my point. But don't have any mood to argue this.

Hopefully Black Flash is fully explained next chapter. Its effects on the user, on the opponent that got hit etc.

Imagine the first mfer that hit it thinking what the **** just happened
yeah I can just imagine ti being like a low level sorcerer fighting an equivalent of a nobel basically being thrown to the wolves to die and just at the last moment right before death they just land a black flash right to the face killing the nobel on the spot.

basically going :
I DID IT!... wait, how did I do that?

Exception: Takaba
  1. Sukuna
  2. Gojo
  3. Kenjaku
  4. Yuki (people can cope for this)
  5. Yuta/JP Hakari/Kashimo
  6. Yorozu
  7. Yuji
  8. Uraume
  9. Ryu
  10. Uro
  11. Miguel
  12. Geto
  13. Jogo
  14. Base Hakari /Higuruma/Kusakabe/Awakened Gojo
  15. Maki/Toji/Laure
  16. Dagon/Hanami/Choso/Mahito
  17. Curse Naoya
  18. Naobito
  19. Mei Mei/Nanami/Todo
  20. Current Ino
  21. Kamo
  22. Naoya (Again can keep coping)
**** how did you get Base Hakari to awakened Gojo level?? whats he gonna do against him

Back