• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

No he doesn't. Yuji hasn't shown anything new besides armor, blood manip, rct, and soul hits.
Deku final key profile only has these abilities. I can get these many for Yuji Shinjuku key lmao.

New abilities for Yuji after Sukuna left hum.
  • Rage power
  • Multiple Selves
  • Transformation
  • RCT
  • Soul manipulation
  • Awakened Power
  • Blood manipulation
  • Poison Manipulation
  • Shrine

Deku final key profile only has these abilities. I can get these many for Yuji Shinjuku key lmao.
Name 13 NEW abilities Yuji has in Shinjuku Go.

• Rage power
Some all sorcerers have on cursed energy page.

• Multiple Selves
Yuji lost this after Sukuna left him. Also he has this on profile already.

• Transformation
When did he transform???

• Awakened Power
Something they already have through Black flash

So that's 4 removed.

• Blood manipulation
  • Poison Manipulation
  • Shrine
  • RCT
You've named four actually new things.

nah low 7-C he was keeping up with yuta and was able to damage sukuna with his paunches and sukuna could take yuta's without much damage
When did he damage Sukuna with punches?
Knee strike and that punch does physically damaged Sukuna.
3-DqXNlVNJUi-8W-m.jpg
11-x5We0wkynm36k-m.jpg

A simple tab addition can suffice for all his abilities in Shinjuku and his scaling isn't extensive considering he's only fighting Sukuna

Name 13 NEW abilities Yuji has in Shinjuku Go.
After checking Dekus profile correctly only 9 abilities he has for new Profile.
Yuji lost this after Sukuna left him. Also he has this on profile already.
Death paintings laughs.
When did he transform???
What are his arms?
Something they already have through Black flash
This Awakening is different he got shrine from it
So that's 4 removed.
  • Blood manipulation
  • Poison Manipulation
  • Shrine
  • RCT
You've named four actually new things.
7 are correct.

Edit: 8 actually because of Soul Manipulation & Status reduction, Fusion negation.

Last edited:
Powers to be listed in his Shinjuku tab. Next.
So you agree then? I'm saying we don't need an entire new profile for Shinjuku, it can just be placed in a tab.

Death paintings laughs.
Multiple selves is usually when the those other selves are active in some manner, the paintings are dead inside him, that serves no purpose in listing.

What are his arms?
That's the thing... we don't know what they are right now. It could be some form of blood manip or a cursed tool or soul manip. Just wait for Gege to give us more is all.

This Awakening is different he got shrine from it
I haven't read 257, its stated he got shrine from BF?

Death paintings choso states his brothers will live inside of Yuji. So they most likely still exist
You can't be serious. They are dead, Choso clearly meant that in a symbolic way.

Multiple selves is usually when the those other selves are active in some manner, the paintings are dead inside him, that serves no purpose in listing.
Choso straight up says his brothers will live inside Yuji. It wasn't shown that they died
That's the thing... we don't know what they are right now. It could be some form of blood manip or a cursed tool or soul manip. Just wait for Gege to give us more is all.
It wasn't stated to be cursed tool we literally see that looking more like Transformation based. We even have multiple color arts
I haven't read 257, its stated he got shrine from BF?
Chapter 256 already states he got awakened from BF.
Also he couldn't use Shrine before that. This is clear cut awakened power.
You can't be serious. They are dead, Choso clearly meant that in a symbolic way.
Show me scans where it states they died?
Even Gege wasn't sure about if they will die or not.

I also think Yuji doesn’t need a new profile. His stuff is very limited compared to other shounen protags with split profiles like Naruto, Luffy and Ichigo.
I guess we can wait and see if he gets more than 10 abilities we can create one like Deku and Asta? Otherwise we can just work on existing profile? I don't have keeping the current profile as it is if he doens't have much abilities.

I guess we can wait and see if he gets more than 10 abilities we can create one like Deku and Asta? Otherwise we can just work on existing profile? I don't have keeping the current profile as it is if he doens't have much abilities.
I think it depends more on how many keys he has. For example Naruto has 3 profiles but the 3 are different periods on his life. Each with a bunch of keys.

Both Ichigo and Luffy have pre and post timeskip profiles because it’s two different periods of their lifes too.

Itadori is basically the same dude from chapter 1 to the current one in terms of appearances and the state of his life remains the same. Heck, the difference between Kyoto Itadori and current Itadori is BM and Shrine. He lost powers, got new ones but essentially, he is the same.

I think it depends more on how many keys he has. For example Naruto has 3 profiles but the 3 are different periods on his life. Each with a bunch of keys.

Both Ichigo and Luffy have pre and post timeskip profiles because it’s two different periods of their lifes too.

Itadori is basically the same dude from chapter 1 to the current one in terms of appearances and the state of his life remains the same. Heck, the difference between Kyoto Itadori and current Itadori is BM and Shrine. He lost powers, got new ones but essentially, he is the same.
It's been 6 months since the start of the main series in universe

JJK should've had more chapters and more time passing

Normally, a key indicates that a character is stronger than before but weaker than the next key.

For example: Kyoto Itadori and Culling Game Itadori

A new profile is almost the same thing but on a greater scale. It represents a new step in that character’s life. I don’t think Itadori deservers a new profile. I think one is enough. I already merged a bunch of unnecessary keys so his profile can look clean.

It's been 6 months from beginning to now in universe
And out of those 6 months he's max got 5 keys unless things change in tier.

Fearsome Womb Arc | Vs Mahito Arc | Pre-Shibuya Incident Arc | Post-Shibuya Incident Arc | Shinjuku

Characters like Naruto and Ichigo have this much

Ichigo:
Substitute Shinigami | Soul Society Arc | Post-Bankai Training | Post-Visored Training | Final Grimmjow Fight | Full Hollowfication | Post-Resurrection | Post-Dangai Training
Naruto Pre War:
Key: Kazekage Rescue Mission to Tenchi Bridge Reconnaissance Mission | Akatsuki Suppression Mission to Fated Battle Between Brothers | Pain’s Assault to Five Kage Summit

JJK should've had more chapters and more time passing
JJK could’ve been a manga where the protagonist trio searches for the Sukuna fingers while they develop their skills and their own character. Each arc being a certain quantity of fingers and the fingers evolving to become the villains of the arcs.

All of this is get thrown in the trash because Nobara died for no reason and at chapter 80 they got 15 Fingers already.

Hell Yuta could’ve been the badass old MC that travels around the world and appears sometimes to shine and to show why he’s MIA LMFAOOO

God and then Kenjaku, Mahito and Jogo would've been his main villain fights? Talk about missed out greatness. Like Ichigo fighting Byakuya, then fighting Grimmjow and then he finally faces Ulq? And the end is his fight with Sukuna after all his progression. SOMEONE GET ME IN TOUCH WITH GEGE

Back