• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Current Sukuna should just scale to his own feats, Yuta says if Sukuna’s output wasn't lower, dismantle would've killed him, which was later proved when Sukuna enhanced his dismantle at the end, Yuta was KOed (That wasn't a world cutting dismantle)
The argument over Piercing Blood's speed increasing is cut and dry, it's pretty explicit that it can become faster with more compression, my grievances are that weakened Sukuna and the rest of the cast still fighting rn don't scale to MHS+
Then i feel like everyone is on the same page lol

Full power Sukuna and Gojo would be MHS from Gojo's statement about black flash, weakened/ supressed Sukuna is somewhere in the Hypersonic range from him blitzing Maki and consistently dodging PB and the rest of the Shinjuku cast is arbitraraly below him

Current Sukuna should just scale to his own feats, Yuta says if Sukuna’s output wasn't lower, dismantle would've killed him, which was later proved when Sukuna enhanced his dismantle at the end, Yuta was KOed (That wasn't a world cutting dismantle)
no it was a world cutting dismantle.
1. the incantations are used for that.
2. it's said for WS that you have to point for the direction for the world slash.
3. the entire narrative in that fight was Yuta, Yuji etc trying to prevent Sukuna from using WS at all costs.
4. The slashes weakened indeed. And he got further wounded (Sukuna) before he sent a WS. Not only that, but Yuta earlier TOOK A cleave to his head, which was when u notice the slashes are weakened. How is a reinforced dismantle, that is far below cleave in strength, especially when they say Dismantle has varying levels of power depending on the distance. (Kusakabe says this. "Point Blank dismantle") the further it is the weaker it is, whereas the closer it is the stronger it is, far far stronger than cleave?
Not only that, but domains explicitly nerf the techniques used in domain expansion. So it is in no way regular enhanced dismantle.

The argument over Piercing Blood's speed increasing is cut and dry, it's pretty explicit that it can become faster with more compression, my grievances are that weakened Sukuna and the rest of the cast still fighting rn don't scale to MHS+
Alright, but I do gotta ask: Do you agree that, for instance if Sukuna had PB and Choso had PB, the level of ce reinforcement used on strengthening the blood, is different? Here's an analogy to make my question clear: Sukuna reinforces blood with ce, to +20. Choso reinforces blood with ce to +5.

Also, why are we acting like Yuji’s current PB couldn’t have been faster than SOS? The fanbook outright states it has no limit on compression. Not even mentioning this is by far the absolute closest anyone has ever fired PB at someone.

1. the incantations are used for that.
2. it's said for WS that you have to point for the direction for the world slash.
Those arent the only requirments, you need to prove that he made the hand signs, which you cant because Rika was holding 2 of his hands, 3rd hand was cut off by Yuta, the 4th was injured iirc

3. the entire narrative in that fight was Yuta, Yuji etc trying to prevent Sukuna from using WS at all costs.
So youre saying he let his hands off from Rika, made the hand signs and started to chant while Yuta and Rika are just watching him?
Doesnt make any sense when Yuta is able to injure his hands and cut them
4. The slashes weakened indeed. And he got further wounded (Sukuna) before he sent a WS. Not only that, but Yuta earlier TOOK A cleave to his head, which was when u notice the slashes are weakened. How is a reinforced dismantle, that is far below cleave in strength, especially when they say Dismantle has varying levels of power depending on the distance. (Kusakabe says this. "Point Blank dismantle") the further it is the weaker it is, whereas the closer it is the stronger it is.
Not only that, but domains explicitly nerf the techniques used in domain expansion. So it is in no way regular enhanced dismantle.
Yuta didnt tank that cleave, he immediately moved back and it nearly killed him similar to how Sukuna cut Ryu’s head, that cleave was about to kill him if he didnt move, so this isnt a feat that makes him unkillable by dismantle, Sukuna hit Yuji and Yuta with regular dismantles and Yuta said if it wasnt for the aftereffects from his battle with Gojo, those dismantles wouldve killed him instantly
NabEwFL.png

So no, nothing contradicts this

Those arent the only requirments, you need to prove that he made the hand signs, which you cant because Rika was holding 2 of his hands, 3rd hand was cut off by Yuta, the 4th was injured iirc
Sukuna broke free, hence Rika’s arms no longer holding him despite the fact that they previously were, same for Yuji.

So youre saying he let his hands off from Rika, made the hand signs and started to chant while Yuta and Rika are just watching him?
Sukuna can fire slashes without movement, proven against Kusakabe, it isn’t unlikely he cut them off, then aimed at Yuta.

Yuta didnt tank that cleave, he immediately moved back and it nearly killed him similar to how Sukuna cut Ryu’s head, that cleave was about to kill him if he didnt move, so this isnt a feat that makes him unkillable by dismantle, Sukuna hit Yuji and Yuta with regular dismantles and Yuta said if it wasnt for the aftereffects from his battle with Gojo, those dismantles wouldve killed him instantly
He didn’t move back, the Cleave pushed him back. Nor would it have killed him, hence him saying he doesn’t fear the slashes anymore. The Sukuna in 251 has lost considerable output and control, as stated by himself, hence Yuta just running through Dismantles.

The entire narrative of Yuta bringing him into his domain was to force him into a scenario where he literally couldn’t use the WCS, and force him to be handicapped, with the narrator outright stating that Sukuna relied on a desperate gamble to get it off.

why not, he did the chants for it and we see him aiming it, the only thing we didn't see is the 2 hand signs (due to it being off screen)
I always treated it as a world cutting dismantle until that chapter where the narrator explained the attack came out, I mean, look
0251-007.png

0251-009.png

Yuta here took Sukuna’s tongue and hand off, assuming that Sukuna broke free out of Rika, made the handsigns and started to chant while pointing out his finger towards Yuta, while Yuta didnt cut his hand/tongue off is insanely weird to me

Gin's already said my thoughts on PB's speed earlier
Who argued people fighting weakened Sukuna is MHS+?

I also think this whole sequence is bullshit. Sukuna shouldn’t be able to use World Slash given how Rika was holding his arms.

Now he somehow broke free and performed the chants, hand sign and aimed before Yuta or Rika could do anything? Bullshit.

But he still used it, not a single “strong dismantle” used the same chants as World Slash and aimed it exactly like World Slash…

I also think this whole sequence is bullshit. Sukuna shouldn’t be able to use World Slash given how Rika was holding his arms.

Now he somehow broke free and performed the chants, hand sign and aimed before Yuta or Rika could do anything? Bullshit.

But he still used it, not a single “strong dismantle” used the same chants as World Slash and aimed it exactly like World Slash…
Sukuna Kaisen.

Sukuna broke free, hence Rika’s arms no longer holding him despite the fact that they previously were, same for Yuji.

Sukuna can fire slashes without movement, proven against Kusakabe, it isn’t unlikely he cut them off, then aimed at Yuta.

He didn’t move back, the Cleave pushed him back. Nor would it have killed him, hence him saying he doesn’t fear the slashes anymore. The Sukuna in 251 has lost considerable output and control, as stated by himself, hence Yuta just running through Dismantles.

The entire narrative of Yuta bringing him into his domain was to force him into a scenario where he literally couldn’t use the WCS, and force him to be handicapped, with the narrator outright stating that Sukuna relied on a desperate gamble to get it off.
U mean he dismantled Rika, then Shot the new dismantle on Yuta?
I mean I wouldn't say its impossible but it still feels weird, it doesn't make much sense to me ngl

If you wanna say its the new dismantle, then there's something wrong in those pages no matter how you will try to interpret it imo

Find it funny
Weakened True form Sukuna after Kashimo fight blitzed Choso on guard along with his PB When choso was freshed out with no damage.

But currently Sukuna despite try to blitz Choso, Choso's perception can keep up with him.

Which already shows he was nerfed heavily each time he fought Yuji. He got slower.

Are people really arguing Sukuna didn't got nerfed in his speed now?

Find it funny
Weakened True form Sukuna after Kashimo fight blitzed Choso on guard along with his PB When choso was freshed out with no damage.

But currently Sukuna despite try to blitz Choso, Choso's perception can keep up with him.

Which already shows he was nerfed heavily each time he fought Yuji. He got slower.

The only thing sukuna needs to get nerfed now is plot armor

Let's just imagine the scenario, Sukuna is less than 2 meters in front of u, and he starts to make the hand signs, chants, and points his finger towards u, just cut his finger bruh you previously cut his hand and ripped off his tongue, like seriously?
Sukuna was holding back the entire time so him deciding last minute to speed things up with hand signs isn't insane imo

Find it funny

In the new chapter he blitzed Choso and blitzed his own slashes after the bf

Just thinking, why didn't Gojo eat the last Sukuna’s finger and gain info about his own soul just like Yuji, then read Yuki’s research and unlock those soul punches, he would've definitely killed Sukuna

He can use dismantle without pointing, you're aware right? In a dire situation like this, he would definitely do it to avoid wasting time by gracefully pointing towards them.
jjk_251_23_006.png

This is one.

Secondly, he did take cleave.
jjk_251_23_007.png

To the head.

jjk_251_23_012.png

He still has 3 arms.

jjk_251_23_017.png

His other one only gets sliced through the arm (the burnt/bloody looking arm on Sukuna's right side of arms.) It isn't cut off in half or the like. Just almost sliced off kinda.

Yuta had just went through the motion of stabbing his sword into Sukuna's lower right arm to slice it off, Yuji went up to disrupt his soul, it failed. It is likely that he was waiting for Yuji to succeed. So Yuta's guard could be lowered down. And Sukuna is far faster anyways, don't forget. And, as to how he got his hands out of Rika.. I believe the panel showing him pointing his hand forward is obvious? He likely coated his arms in a lot of dismantle to get out of it, then chant quickly to point world slash at the other two. It could also be cleave that he used on Rika, given yknow, Rika's large af hands encasing Sukuna's entire hands. So the latter I believe. We also see Yuta with his sword up so there's that, an attempt to defend.

Also no, Yuta didn't "tank" cleave. But the slashes did indeed weaken, which is why he was able to survive cleave point blank (head). Sukuna is being constantly weakened yknow? Yuta even notes his dismantles aren't that difficult to brave through anymore either..

So, the idea that Enchanted regular dismantles can somehow pierce through Yuta's arm, his sword and through his body, then through his back, is weird.

This thread’s response to the refutation for the wiki’s speed cap is so hilariously cope my god. Just move on, Jesus.

Let's just imagine the scenario, Sukuna is less than 2 meters in front of u, and he starts to make the hand signs, chants, and points his finger towards u, just cut his finger bruh you previously cut his hand and ripped off his tongue, like seriously?
I mean, we literally see him statue blitz Maki, after all those wounds, forcing his heart to beat through ce, more rct being used AND soul wound.

I mean, as I said it isn't impossible but still feels weird ngl, you might be right it would be better if you minimize pics when you link them though

0002-006.png

0230-005.png

0090-014.png

What does Gojo actually see there? I mean the 2 spheres when he was looking at Sukuna, the other thing that showed up when he said "My six eyes tell me you're Geto" and when he looked at Yuji and realised that he and Sukuna were combined

I mean thats still 400 messages and some of them are like 600 words, we have like a small novella up in this bitch every 2 days.
Yeah but 2 pages here is not even 1 in the old format so this thread wouldn’t be as big as it is now

Back