• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

What does Gojo actually see there? I mean the 2 spheres when he was looking at Sukuna, the other thing that showed up when he said "My six eyes tell me you're Geto" and when he looked at Yuji and realised that he and Sukuna were combined
It is said in a guide or so that even the six eyes can't see through the technique, which is why he only sees one there and can't really see through geto unlike others.

That mf

bros-at-it-again-v0-auyioc7rp2tc1.jpeg
Uhh? So only gojo has no cap at bf shit

In the new chapter he blitzed Choso and blitzed his own slashes after the bf
Yeah I know. Current Sukuna is Weakened to the point Choso can guard himself with Blood armour against Sukuna's BF while he got donut holes previously with normal attacks from Sukuna without even able to perceive his movements.

Full power Sukuna speed > weakened Sukuna speed when he fought Kashimo > Currently further weakened Sukuna speed.

I'm saying arguments of Currently Sukuna getting grazed by PB so Gojo shouldn't be MHS+ is just arguments from Ignorance.

Ehhh not really. There's dozens of takedown moves like this, you just need leg and core strength.

Something most powerscalers know nothing about.
Yuji's position is not secure at all based on that little shadow on Sukuna's thigh, only a bit of his heel is in contact with the side of Sukuna's thigh, (could just be how Gege's drawn it) you'd slide off or get easily shaken off if you tried that but it's possible with Class M grip ig

can he actually dodge his lightning tho? If he can he is beating his farmer butt
Hakari was able to doge enough of it to not deal leathal damage + Yuji's soul punches are gonna be lowering his output making the lightning even less of an issue

Back